Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lakeland, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fast paced work environment, that is focused on excellence. The work culture is vary strong, I haven't worked there in 3 years now and my go to is still "My pleasure"
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA chose to pay contracted third party legal team to ensure US government reimbursement before offering local restaurant team members paid time off due to corona virus pandemic and CDC regulations!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management isn’t what is expected from most companies. They will work around your schedule though. The company itself isn’t bad, but there are many things that could be improved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed at Chickfila for 3 years. I worked very early hours because that is what worked best with my school schedule. Although they are very accommodating with your availability, they lack cushion room for emergencies.
free food
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here, i wish the managers were better and didn’t pick favorites the way they did. While i enjoyed my time, there were definitely downfalls.
Pro érvek
free food if working outside
No paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place is fun to work at, it is also fast paced and a little competitive just for fun though. You'll make new friends, everyone is polite and they work with your schedule.
half priced lunch
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a doesn't really have a slow day, we're always busy. We had great team members and leaders, we all were very close. The people who work there and our guests were all so nice. The hardest part is because we are always packed, that you never really get to breathe or mess around. On the flip side though, you feel accomplished at the end of every shift for sticking it out.
Discounts, Environment was grand, Sundays off
Kontra érvek
Always packed, can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was my first job and I would say it was one of the best jobs I have had. From the beginning they are very well organized and driven by the company mission statement. I was the youngest shift manager and came up into the position very quick.
Pro érvek
Free food, break when needed/ wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a would have been a better places to work if not for the manager I had. This is a job for college students so I wouldn't recommend this job to my friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working here and getting to know people, but I am looking for a job that has something different everyday. You walk through the door you know what you’re doing right off the back. Works with my school schedule for college though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think is an awesome place to work at would recommend working there their is always opportunity to move up in leadership. The manegers are great the atmosphere as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
on a regular day bases, dishes had to be washed, the freezer had to be restocked of frozen chicken, and the orders had to be delivered less thank a minute to the front.
N/A
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A functioned very well. Each employee had a station to maintain and a task to be filled. Once everyone was doing their job the store flowed very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You clock in and go to your station for that particular day. You keep ahead of the orders. I've learned food safety and prep. I also learned how to take more initiative. The culture in our work environment is very Christian based. The hardest part of my job is keeping up with special occasions when we are more busy than normal. My favorite part of the job is working with the machinery.
50% off of a meal
Kitchen size, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a Christian oriented organization. There are many opportunities for advancement within the company. They are very goal oriented as well. They have daily goals that they like to try and reach.
50 percent off, and raises
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a great company to work for. The business values are phenomenal and the management is always great. The only bad thing is the lack of benefits.
Teaches values
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
At my chick-fil-a most of the managers were fairly nice and good but there was on who basically ruined the job for me he worked almost every day 16 hours a day and was extremely mean and impossible to work with. also we didn't get free food for lunch which I though was ridicules since we MADE the food for 100's of people a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil-a was very fun people are always willing to work together to work harder and faster i left because i fractured my wrist and couldn't work, but my over all opinion a great starter job
the people
not that many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company, great Leadership. Very High paced environment. They truly value the customer, great products. focused on leadership development. Infectious and amazing culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy CFA and their culture. The customers are the best and I love that everyone just loves CFA. CFA is very flexible but tends to over hire and cut hours.
Flexible
Cut hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great company to work for, if you don't mind the stress and fast pace of a QSR. Some owners are very hands on; others pass off most work to the leadership. There is a very high chance of moving up with the company, if desired.
Meal discounts, life-long friends