Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lake Worth, TX

Értékelések kategória szerint
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My thoughts on chick fil a, is that , it’s a wonderful place to work, the management will always help you with what you need, and set you up to become a leader in any field
Pro érvek
People, and management and working appliances
Kontra érvek
Some co workers do not do their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only complaint I have was that I was not getting the pay I deserved. Each store is different depending on who is running it. For the store I worked at, there was a lot of favoritism and many employees who did earn and deserve a raise or promotion were overlooked because they favored a certain employee who may not be qualified.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did enjoy a lot of the people I worked with and got to know some very sweet customers. However I had to work long days with most of the time only one 30min break early in the shift and unable to go to the restroom. A lot of times the teenagers who worked nights and Saturdays would be constantly asking for someone to cover their shifts and never showing up for work, just for their discounts. Some of the managers did not know how to handle stress and would sometimes take it out on us workers. Customers expect us to be THE FLASH and would often be rude treating the workers like we were stupid and didn't know how to do our job, or didn't know our policies either. Some managers would guilt trip you into staying longer and things like that. So if you work there know your limits. Also worked for hours outside in extreme heat, rain, freezing cold, and freezing rain. But they did renovate and added shades with fans and heaters for workers outside.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and Discounts. Most co-workers and managers were great to get along with
Highly stressful, Mean customers, Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The fact that there is alot of high schoolers being hired, they havent quite developed their maturation. It makes it hard to work with people that dont know when to play and when not to.
Pro érvek
Food is free mostly for break
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is nice overall.
I got paid 30 minute breaks because i was leadership as well as $8.50 worth of food to eat while i was on break. Overall pay rate is low.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced, stressful managers, sometimes stressful team members. Advancement opportunities were good but the cut of hours didnt allow me to progress.
Pro érvek
free break food, sometimes recurring nice customers
Kontra érvek
30 min break, fast paced and stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely nice place to work for my first job, learned alot while i was there. Made tons of friends but most of all gained more responsibility. Great place to work for first time job while you are young.
great environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a overall great place to work for beginners but for someone who wants to go places it doesn't really work for me the people who work there are more like family when we are working in a family environment
Paid lunches of $6.10
Kontra érvek
No allowed to get overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
this place was a nice place to work at, had great people who cared to help others and also was a great leadership team while I was working there. john was the manager and was very understanding and great co worker
great people
moved away
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here because of the general work ethic most employees had. Management was very efficient and fair with all team members. The food you handle is actually good and customers really enjoyed coming in to this restaurant.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés