Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: La Plata, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
La Plata, MD10 értékelés
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 994 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inclusive and respectful to everyone
I have learned how to be goal oriented and respectful to everyone and customers even when it isn't reciprocated by them. It's an extremely fast paced job that requires you to be on your toes and prepared for anything that could happen during the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Amazing values. working for chick-fil-a has tought me some amazing things, great company to work for, wish independent stores were more closely followed to the company morals.
Free luch up to 8 dollars
Great Family Resturant
Chick fil a was a lot of fun to work. They were really understanding about me working around my school schedule. I was never rewarded for the hard work I put in though.
Family friendly, good food
Short breaks
Good environment
The typical work day for a manager there is dealing with a lot of customers, and long work days. The hardest part about the job is dealing with angry customer, when an employee makes a simple mistake. It is a very good company to work for they really value you there employees.
Good work environment
Angry customers
Entertaining and Fast-Paced Environment
You will meet a lot of great people with the best personalities to be around at this location. There's always something to do and everyone makes sure to work toward a common goal.
Free lunch/unlimited drinks
30 minute breaks, sometimes unorganized
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Amazing First Job
Chick-Fil-A was my first job and I really enjoyed it. The team members were amazing. We all worked together (especially because we were the only Chickfila in that city.) The pay was great ($8.00, I was a freshman in college.) The hours was what I wanted because I was able to make my own schedule around my classes and study time. The environment was the best and very peaceful minus one manager that always brought the drama when she worked. I never really had any problems working this job. I enjoyed my time there and I met my best friend working here (we are still friends.)

Benefits:

Good discounts

Insurance plans
Free Lunch, Scheduling, Benefits & Co-Worker/Customers
Short Breaks & one bad apple within management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun fast paced work place
A typical day is fast paced doing many things. I learned amazing customer service skills. The management was very friendly and helpful. My coworkers are my closest friends. The hardest part is when when it slows down, i love being busy. The most enjoyable part would be making customers happy.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great friends, great managers, opportunities
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, enjoyable, enabling you to grow
A typical day at work would be very fast paced, i would do multiple jobs such as bagging orders, taking orders, counting drawers, training, etc. I learned stellar customer service skills, and how to give off an loving approachable attitude. My management are amazing, very hands on and helpful. My coworkers are very friendly, and caring, I grew lasting friendships with many of them. The most enjoyable part would be simply the environment. Its a very upbeat, inviting environment and you meet and get to talk to many amazing individuals.
Pro érvek
Scholarship opportuties, very fun environemnt, able to leave for school and still have job when back on breaks
N/A
Fun place to work
Chick-Fil-A can be a fun place to work. Although, it is a very busy establishment you get used to it and push through it. Met some great people at Chick-Fil-A. Developed excellent customer service skills working there.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great people, great management
Very busy, minimum wage
Great first job
This job really prepared me for working in the real world. I started working there during my junior year of high school and they were okay with helping me manage my school and work life. Advancing was difficult, it seemed like managers didn't really care to help. but i met a lot of life-long friends. Def a good first job for experience. I did learn to be a leader and a better communicator & you do say "my pleasure" even when you're not at work. CFA is strong with their values & they have instilled a great work ethic within me.
Pro érvek
free food working with great ppl
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés