Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Knoxville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
61 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much at Chick-fil-A. It was a very good job that taught me a lot and taught me how to serve others before myself and in a timely manner
Pro érvek
Free lunch, breaks, great managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Those in charge are unsympathetic and accomediating about working conditions. Underpaid for the level of labor and a toxic work enviroment. Chick-fil-A could care less about their workers.
Pro érvek
free meal each time you work, reasonable hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
My team members here bring a fantastic environment to CFA. I enjoy working with mostly everyone there. For the most part, everyone seems to actually be happy to be there working. We try to make the most of the time while working and try to have fun. Almost all of the employees are young (highschool and college). The managers are very patient. They make sure to point out things that we need to work on and celebrate the things that we do well.
Pro érvek
Free Meal, Good managers.
Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at this company for a combined total of 3 years. I love how much they build into success and professionalism. I really wanted to grow while I was there and they helped me achieve that goal. At my first Chickfila location, I became a Team Trainer after 6 months. I sadly had to leave after 1.5 years. I came back to a new location and became a supervisor within two months of working
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of stress considering the job but always part of a team. Other Co workers are very helpful but the management not as much unfortunately. The owner is very strict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A taught me valuable life skills such as strengthening my interpersonal skills, working proficiently within a team, and communication between management and workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great company to work for. They offer benefits, they offer a free meal everytime you work, and they have good working hours. They also pay decently well depending on what store you work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for high school students still in school and needing a summer job. This job is also great because there are plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with a great atmosphere. Be prepared to go at a fast pace all the time. The managers are so considerate of their employees and actually care about them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I sometimes felt left out in my work environment, like I didn’t belong. There were often favorites picked my managers, and everyone was not always respectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's an absolute joke . Operator is clueless and the absolute worst individual I have ever worked for. He is rude and looks down on everyone . He cares about none of his employees except the ones he brought with him from his former store . Go to another Chick Fil A .
Pro érvek
Great teens to work with .
Tons of these .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked prep the management sucked for back of house I had Spanish people I was trying to learn I couldn’t understand anything but other than that !
Munkahelyi kultúra
It feels like every time I walk in I get pulled aside for something that someone else did wrong , even if I’m not there. There’s no sense of accountability for anyone in management or leadership. There is also way too much exclusion that goes on between the regular employees and the members of leadership and management. By that I mean there is a circle in the store, that if you aren’t part of, then the circle will try to make you not get into management and they will try to make you quit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They told you what was expected of you and either got it or you didn’t. Management could be belittling and demeaning for this reason. If you did fit in, it was like a family. I turned in my notice, which was NOT a 2 week as is customary but I recieved much less than that when I would find myself with a week+ without work. If you asked what you were supposed to be doing or weren’t sure, you could find yourself doing very gruling things like cleaning out the floor drains or some other such thing you never saw anybody else doing. I wouldn’t reccommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only issues that I experienced with Chick-fil-A is that there was an over abundance of employees which made it hard to get good hours. However it is a very family orientated workplace and is great for a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, but specific store impacts advancement opportunities and whether career building is actually an option. Because of this, working can sometimes be difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't speak for all Chick-Fil-A's. I have been at mine for almost one year, and I have had to endure more bullying and hateful comments than I have had to for the duration of my high school experience so far. The management sugar-coats problems in front of the owner and is ruled by favoritism in terms of pay, and moving up in positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked at one on campus so the atmosphere was different than the typical chickfila but regardless of where you work it is a fast paced enviroment where customer service is a top priority
Free meal
No smoke breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly recommend this job to any one of my friends or family. The staff was great and always uplifting. Fast paced environment. Wonderful management!
Munkahelyi kultúra
got hired at 14. great first job. they tend to brainwash. but good for kids in school or college. very flexible with scheduling. decent pay. fun sometimes.
environment
people
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is a good company. Depending on location and owner/manager. Inconsistent with employees as well as service. Pay is fair. Health benefits only if you work full time and quite expensive.
Pro érvek
Free meal on shift and flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Disorganized, lack of team work