Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kissimmee, FL

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 721 értékelés megtekintése
It Was A Great Working Experience
I loved working here nothing upset me, my co-workers were amazing my manger was great, caring, and fair. He paid us all fair made my working hours fair and the food was great.
Good work environment.
I have been working there for about two and a half years and it has always been a great work environment. I have learned a lot about customer service and how to deal with certain situations. This has helped me learn how to deal with the public in a professional manner. I believe the most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. There is always a positive attitude no matter what.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very good be part of Their team group. I enjoy working there it was a good atmosphere all the time. I left the company for health reasons
It a pleasure work for Chick Fil-A and I wish in the future not to far go back to joy the team again. I miss all my co-workers. Sometimes I go by to visit them. It’s a family.
Pro érvek
Sometimes half price for meals
Everybody is family
They should have benefits. They are very friendly. Should care more about their employees. When in a rush time they shouldnt stress so the crew in the back could work better.
Friendly
The job itself is easy. The staff were always so friendly which I loved. They were a little rough in management, they made us do a lot of work for the pay we received.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
A favorite
The atmosphere in this company was the best! I would always come in to work with a great attitude and leave that way as well. Unfortunately i moved and was still in high school so that is why i left. Otherwise it was a great part time job that helped me get through my high school years!
Hard Work
Get ready to work hard well at least when you are in the kitchen. They usually do not have enough people back there to make life easier. They have enough to have at least one person on each position. All in all the kitchen can get a little crazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive in the work place
This job assisted me to be on my feet and stay focused. After a year of working as a cashier, I was promoted to Team Leader. It was a great first job because it helped me to stay focused on the procedure.
Free lunch
mistreatment
a good job
its a good job to start at when looking for a job and they are very understanding and flexible with the schedules and try to work with you the best possible.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
they make you hide your tattoos
2,0
It’s wierd
You don’t get payed much and don’t get a lot of hours but the staff is great. There’s not really a chance for you to move up unless the manager likes you.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and low pay
My first fast food job
Pretty fast paced. Your normally given one job that you do for you given shift. I battered chicken non stopped and washed the dishes at night. Easy first job to get.
Chick-fil-a
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Free food every shift
Long hours on feet.
Love it
I absolutely love working at chick-fil-a. The people there are great and it is like one big family. There is always something to do so you are never standing around doing nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with amazing people
On a typical work day, I would arrive at work and clock in. Then i would speak with a shift leader about where i was working for that shift and head to my position. Everyone was always super nice and there was hardly ever any conflict at work. I learned how to do drive thru and how a restaurant should flow and everyone work together so everything goes smoothly in a timely manner. Management was always super nice and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job was being okay with where you were working during a shift. Like every other job there are good places and bad places to be positioned. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with such amazing people in such a fun and loving environment.
Good Enviroment
 Upheld safety and sanitation standards.
 Operated high-volume cooking and assembly equipment.

 Measured and prepared raw food materials.

 Helped to order and stock received food supplies and equipment.

 Assisted with cashier and cleaning operations.

 Clean and straighten counters and tables at end of shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An Awesome Place to Work!
The Leadership is like family there they want us to grow & go further in life! You'll f find new friendships with the Leadership, Team Members, & Guests alike!
Poor management, fun job
The days didn't really have much variation, loved being around my coworkers though. The management was overall okay but had about 2 shift managers that had multiple complaints on them yet nothing was ever done.
One of my favorite jobs
I loves working at CFA. Only left because I moved to go to college. Felt like a family and the employees were well taken care of. I can only speak for my store as they are all individually operated.
Above average workplace
Chick-fil-A is a great corporation to work for overall. They promote positive values and ethics which I believe everyone should have or acquire if they dont have them. Depending on which Chick-fil-A location you are employed at the management team can be unprofessional, stereotypical, and not have the core values that Chick-fil-A promotes heavily and try to instill in their employees.
Fun and reasonable
Great place to work. Kind management and flexible hours. Only bad thing is that it's hard to advance and hard to get a raise because it's technically a small business.
Flexible
Very hard to advance
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant work, busy envorionment, sometimes slow.
A typical day at work was pretty good. We were able to constantly socialize and meet new customers. We cleaned our area and restocked whatever was needed every 30 minutes. Whenever a customer came in, we had to stop what we were doing and take care of them. It taught me to be diligent and not waste time. I learned to work with a team and understand others needs. I was able to gain the characteristic of being patience because of different needs, issues or questions from the customers. The managers were very hands on and helped with anything we needed. They were quick to teach us new skills about our jobs and easier ways of handling situations. They were trustworthy and reliable. My co-workers were very helpful and supporting. Even if I didn't get along with some of them, we had respect for one another and worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was trying to finish your personal task on a busy day. Since we had to stop what we were doing to serve the customers, sometimes our tasks wouldn't get finished until the end of the day when it could have been done as soon as we started. My favorite part of the job was meeting new people and connecting with them. It's like building a new relationship everyday. I also enjoyed getting to know my co-workers and feeling like a family.
50% off, Great food, Great relationships, Closed on Sundays
No Healthcare, No raise.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés