Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kissimmee, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job especially for high school students. The management does cute things like makes parties for its staff and usually the coworkers hand out on Sundays.
Free lunches, coworkers
Short breaks, busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here nothing upset me, my co-workers were amazing my manger was great, caring, and fair. He paid us all fair made my working hours fair and the food was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working there for about two and a half years and it has always been a great work environment. I have learned a lot about customer service and how to deal with certain situations. This has helped me learn how to deal with the public in a professional manner. I believe the most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with. There is always a positive attitude no matter what.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a pleasure work for Chick Fil-A and I wish in the future not to far go back to joy the team again. I miss all my co-workers. Sometimes I go by to visit them. It’s a family.
Pro érvek
Sometimes half price for meals
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They should have benefits. They are very friendly. Should care more about their employees. When in a rush time they shouldnt stress so the crew in the back could work better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself is easy. The staff were always so friendly which I loved. They were a little rough in management, they made us do a lot of work for the pay we received.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere in this company was the best! I would always come in to work with a great attitude and leave that way as well. Unfortunately i moved and was still in high school so that is why i left. Otherwise it was a great part time job that helped me get through my high school years!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get ready to work hard well at least when you are in the kitchen. They usually do not have enough people back there to make life easier. They have enough to have at least one person on each position. All in all the kitchen can get a little crazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job assisted me to be on my feet and stay focused. After a year of working as a cashier, I was promoted to Team Leader. It was a great first job because it helped me to stay focused on the procedure.
Free lunch
mistreatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good job to start at when looking for a job and they are very understanding and flexible with the schedules and try to work with you the best possible.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
they make you hide your tattoos
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don’t get payed much and don’t get a lot of hours but the staff is great. There’s not really a chance for you to move up unless the manager likes you.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours and low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fast paced. Your normally given one job that you do for you given shift. I battered chicken non stopped and washed the dishes at night. Easy first job to get.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Free food every shift
Long hours on feet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working at chick-fil-a. The people there are great and it is like one big family. There is always something to do so you are never standing around doing nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical work day, I would arrive at work and clock in. Then i would speak with a shift leader about where i was working for that shift and head to my position. Everyone was always super nice and there was hardly ever any conflict at work. I learned how to do drive thru and how a restaurant should flow and everyone work together so everything goes smoothly in a timely manner. Management was always super nice and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job was being okay with where you were working during a shift. Like every other job there are good places and bad places to be positioned. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with such amazing people in such a fun and loving environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Upheld safety and sanitation standards.  Operated high-volume cooking and assembly equipment.  Measured and prepared raw food materials.  Helped to order and stock received food supplies and equipment.  Assisted with cashier and cleaning operations.  Clean and straighten counters and tables at end of shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Leadership is like family there they want us to grow & go further in life! You'll f find new friendships with the Leadership, Team Members, & Guests alike!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days didn't really have much variation, loved being around my coworkers though. The management was overall okay but had about 2 shift managers that had multiple complaints on them yet nothing was ever done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loves working at CFA. Only left because I moved to go to college. Felt like a family and the employees were well taken care of. I can only speak for my store as they are all individually operated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great corporation to work for overall. They promote positive values and ethics which I believe everyone should have or acquire if they dont have them. Depending on which Chick-fil-A location you are employed at the management team can be unprofessional, stereotypical, and not have the core values that Chick-fil-A promotes heavily and try to instill in their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Kind management and flexible hours. Only bad thing is that it's hard to advance and hard to get a raise because it's technically a small business.
Flexible