Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kingsland, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kingsland, GA15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 062 értékelés megtekintése
Chick-Fil-A
Chick-Fil-A is a very fast paced job. It is a good starting job and the management is very kind. It was really fun atmosphere was nice. You have to be working your tail off in order to fit well with Chick-Fil-A
It was alright.
I usually enjoy the people that I work with, but the job is pretty demanding of you for a fast food company. Don't get me wrong. I mainly enjoyed working there, but they ask too much of you.
the best place
this is a great place to work for high school students or someone who likes fast paced jobs or even an elderly person just looking to bypass time. I love the atmosphere
2,0
Probably the Worst
Probably the worst place I have ever worked in my entire life. I do not recommend this job to anyone. The little pay is not nearly large enough compensation for the stress. The chicken is over-hyped anyways.
Productive and competitive
It's a very productive place to work. Not a lot of room for fun since it is a fast food place. But they do try to arrange for events for the works outside of work. But its competitive all the way around.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks, competitive hours and pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
amazing place to work
working at Chick-Fil-A is awesome the company is amazing. the resturaunt I worked at was very flexible with my hours, but hired way to many people so hours are competitive so if you aren't up to par you won't get scheduled but if you are the best you will get scheduled alot. the managers are awesome but there are way to many shift leaders and to many conflicting authorities one person telling you to do one thing and then another leader telling you to stop what your doing and do another thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working at Chickfila!
I have been with Chickfila for almost 3 years now, and a shift leader for almost 2 of those years now. I deal with a lot of stuff the managers do, which is more responsibility than a team member has. I love it though, some days are tough because of the busy holidays but the people you work with make it fun. You learn to treat people in a different perspective and I think thats great.
Pro érvek
Free employee meals when you are working, whether it is only an hour or 8 hours.
Can't have piercings
Fast Pace Job
This is a awesome company to work for. Christian based and they are closed on Sundays..Great job for a teenager working for their first time. The food is delicious
Closed on Sundays
there aren't any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and more than just a job.
Working at Chick-fil-A was more than just a job for me: it was a family. Chick-fil-A was an awesome atmosphere from the management down to the customers.
Productive workplace
Very busy
Great coworkers

Everyday was a new experience

Didn't know what you were going to find when you went to work

They excepted nothing less than greatness
Free or half of lunch
Hardly ever got a break
Productive Work Place with strong ethics and management training
Chico-Fil-a is an excellent company. Not only do they instill strong ethics into their employees, they also have impressive training for management and growth.
My review
I absolutely, positively loved working at chick-fil-a. I can say that this is the best environment I have ever worked at. I loved the fact it was an christian environment because i am very faith based. It was always busy and I was put up front to answer phones and serve food at first, but my manager noticed how fast I was and decided to put me in the back to cook fries, chicken, and chicken nuggets. I learned to always be kind to everyone and also the customers. Be respectful to management and co-workers, and if there is a problem address it in a respectable manner. I can say the hardest part of the job is when it gets really hot from working around grease and a bunch of people. The most enjoyable part I could say were the people and how happy and positive they were. If I came in having a bad day, my customers and co-workers always fixed it.
Free Lunch, Positive Vibe
Kontra érvek
Sometime forget you needed a break
Provided great customer service
It was a great experience for me, as that was my first job. I have learned to be fast pace, but still made sure each guest enjoyed their visit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience and amazing company!!
This company taught me great ethical values and how to work as a team player. A typical shift was about 8 hours with one 20-30 minute break. The management was well trained and always very professional. My co-workers taught me what it is like to work as a team and how to operate as a single unit. The hardest part of my job was having to deal with miscommunication. It was very frustrating at times when things were not communicated well to every part of the team. The best part of my job was serving customers and becoming a Team Leader. I really enjoyed training others and teaching them the right way to do things in the store.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, flexibility with work schedule, and being able to move up in my position.
Shift hours
Productive, and loveable co-workers
A typical work day is stressful and fast-paced. Employees must communicate to get the job done and do the work. No shortcuts when you're dealing with food. The management is moody- because it is all girls. They like you one minute, despise you another. You have to walk on eggshells around them a lot. My co-workers are like my family. You make relationships that will last a lifetime. The hardest part of the job is closing in dining room. This is a work-out. One person has to clean the bathrooms, scrub the bathrooms, clean outside the store, clean the dining room, scrub and mop the dining room, make sure guests are happy, get refills, help front line, clean the play place, and refill the condiment stand. The most enjoyable part is cracking jokes while still getting things done and outside sales.
Pro érvek
free employee meals, flexible hours, great co-workers, family oriented, amazing owner, christmas parties
Kontra érvek
stressful, hard to get a raise, hard to move up in leadership positions.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés