Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Killeen, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i had to write this. pay it no attention. it's fine, long lines mean quick days but can be hard on you body if your weak both mentally and physical.!
dfghj
xcvbn
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Chickfila as a company but this particular location was a nightmare. Management only pretends to care about staff and the operator does not listen to his employees who bear the brunt of the work, only the two people that head up the management team. Morale is low, its super depressing and they are unnecessarily strict. I was verbally berated twice in front of customers to the point the customer asked if I was okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was my very first job. I loved coming in and getting right to work. I would either be outside on iPads or inside on cashier taking orders.
Employees discount
30 mins break
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location was awful, the upper management never helped if they saw that the store was super busy. The amount of work they expect you to do is not worth the pay. I think this store should be a last resort if you’re really desperate, because other locations do not treat you the way this one does. This specific store also has ridiculous rules such as lowering your pay by $2 if you call out one day or if you feel sick and want to go home early. They also don’t consider school a priority and think that the job is more important, which considering most of their employees are students is concerning. It is obvious the store cares more about the money than their workers. Working at this location made me the most miserable I have ever been at any job. Also, if you don’t give a two weeks notice they will lower your pay to $7.25 which I find inhumane.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here a while back, would never come back. The amount you are paid for the stress you experience at work is not worth the pay. Don’t care for there pregnant workers. If you quit or leave a couple days before your two weeks notice expect your pay to be docked down to $7.25
Munkahelyi kultúra
When the crowd came for lunch and dinner, it was busy! The customers were great to work for and owner, manager and other employees was like a family environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love everything about Chick-fil-A Management and coworkers are all team players Chick-fil-A has the best fast food environment to work in and there is always room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to stay busy and chick fil a offers that whether I’m at the register outside doing thrive thru on the I pad or even just making drink and helping the customers I am always busy and that’s the way I like to stay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was extremely fast-paced but the management and my coworkers helped make everyday exciting. I learned how to multitask and deal with unhappy customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love cooking for one then they had my favorite food to cook chicken it was a ok job it was the owner of the building and some of the workers was my problem they where lazy and young
N/a
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was unloading the truck and restocking in the mornings and breezing through the day until about 12 and then we got big rushes which got pretty tough at times but the aid of your co workers makes it a lot easie
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very fast paced and great work environment. Most people would love working for CFA why because they have great food and they pay well. You learn a lot from working at CFA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a is definitely very stressful, management does not seem to care for their employees at all. The pay is good but I personally don’t think it’s worth the stress that it comes with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as I got out of high school that was my first job, because of how organized and flexible the work scheduling. They had amazing tutors and mentors and even had a whole brand new building dedicated to training the new applicants on what to do and how to act within the place of business. After finishing your training, you are then sent directly to work that next day to start your first day of work. Within the first two weeks you don’t have a outfit (unless they have an extra one in the office) so instead you are to wear a all black polo shirt and some slacks. Furthermore, when ever you get your first check after two weeks they take out a small amount in order to pay for the food handlers certification and your own designated work outfit.
Discount meals, great work scheduling, flexible hours, $10/hr starting pay
Kontra érvek
Raises don’t go off of knowledge, To many employees means they cut your hours, Also no optional or mandatory Overtime it just happens
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compared to heights or copperas cove, Killeen pays more but the turn over rate is also high. With that being said any little thing you can get fired for. Being a supervisor/team lead all the blame is put on you. You can be a team lead and expected to do manager or supervisor work and then get threatened about your position. Everyone on the hire up side is messy. They give you a position one little mess up and you’re fired instead of being coached, Warned etc. you can put your all into the company and apply for a certain position and they’ll turn around and give that same position to someone else who has no experience whatsoever. The high schoolers who play sports are expected to put their events in even when giving the scheduler their schedule if not their pay is deducted and their suspended. I have never been in such a stressful environment until I worked at Chick Fil A Killeen. Go to heights or cove. The pay may be under but it’s worth the time and opportunity compared to Killeen. You can be a team lead or supervisor at Killeen and get paid the same amount as a team member who just got hired. But yet you’re doing all the managerial duties while their just doing normal things. They choose who to pick on and try to befriend you just to turn around and mess you over
Pro érvek
Sunday’s off, fun employees and leads
Kontra érvek
Management, operator, strict, favoritism, they overlook your skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
every day was a new day. the customers are great an the managers are nice. You could e doing anything from working drive through to taking orders so be prepared to do both.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one I worked at all in management ran the store poorly and did not respect there employees and let there leader talk to employees any old way and the Dm talked really bad to people there was no free meal for our hard work and not even a discount the store I worked for is very very poorly ran
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-Fila is a great place to work and they really care about their customers. As a cook, you they will provide you with a iniform and have fun events that all employees can join.
Free lunches, Good Hours
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was my first job. It was differently has not the easiest job out there. I learned how to work fast paced and underneath pressure. I only stayed at that job for two weeks.
Discount on meals
Poor work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
this place is a good work environment it has potential the days are long and busy but those who stay focused and strive and accomplish many things here
wonderful atmosphere
discounted food
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did volunteer services for Chicken fil A and it was amazing. The workers were very very nice and sweet and they got things done. Love it.