Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Katy, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for about two months before they mentioned wanting me to be a trainer so that was pretty cool. You get one free meal a shift. Always always busy. Management had favorites for sure
Pro érvek
free meal, room for advancement
Kontra érvek
they make you go on breaks early in your shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was very stressful but your coworkers help with making it fun. Some days it was easy somedays very stressful but for the most part I loved working here. I learned communication mostly learning to talk to customers and always being friendly and nice. The work culture was something you'll love working here. The hardest is the no benefits, management, no that long on breaks. The most enjoyable part was it went by fast, we met daily goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working here i was able to advance to a management position and learn new people skills. While some days can be stressful, this company helps keep it interesting with great attitudes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good job to keep you on your feet. Very fast paced and always be ready to learn. Always be ready to help a guest and be efficient and courteous always
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Siempre se cuenta con la excelencia de seguridad alimentaria del cual caracteriza al restaurante.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here for the short amount of time I was able to. If i could go back I would. They treat not only their guests but their workers with kindness and compassion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I saw that the company was hiring and totally enjoyed the customer service. Once I was hired however it was a totally different story. They expect employees that are in college or have a second job to work 11 hour days with one half hour break. Do NOT work here if you are just looking for a part time job to fill the gaps.
Pro érvek
Free drinks while on shift.
Minimal breaks, horrid scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would tell someone applying for chick-fil-a to smile and always say my pleasure. Also I would tell them to take your time and really learn everything and just to have a good time.
Pro érvek
Free lunch with all the extra
Kontra érvek
If late to work you have to pay for lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is pretty much the same routine, but the culture and the team members make it such a great experience. The operators are very business-minded but care about their employees. The leaders are serious about their job and serving the guests but can be relaxed and fun while doing it. The Christian basis is shown mostly through leadership meetings but also is displayed through the team members attitudes at work. Overall, the job is great for high school/college kids going through school, but if you don't plan to work with the company long term the job gets old after a while.
Pro érvek
break food is up to the operators discretion. Very flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
only get 30 minute non paid lunch breaks and no other breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work and hours are great, and so is the opportunity for advancement and the Managment, however the culture is terrible, my fellow co-workers and even some of the managers have strong and open opinions about subjects and particular groups of people that is very unsettling to me.
Pro érvek
Good work and hours, pay is okay, P.O.S. is fantastic.
Kontra érvek
Employees, Bad discounts system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Chick-fil-A in the beginning, but then the two best managers transferred to another Chick-fil-A, because they could not handle working under the general manager anymore. Since I have left, I heard that general manager was replaced, so it is probably a better environment now. They always had an inconsistent scheduling person and they would schedule me on days that I had practice or a competition and I told them in advance that I could not work. I could not abandon my school duties for a job, so I could not stay there.
Pro érvek
Discounts on food (only while working)
Management and scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick-fil-a is a face-paced and competitive job. you have to uphold a standard and people are ALWAYS watching. The management takes care of you. The only problem I had was that I worked for 3 years and never got moved up after being promised several times. But other than that, It wasn't bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to take customers orders, clean up, wash dishes, talk to customers, and stock all items. I leaned how to do customer service. The management was not very helpful i felt like we were inconvenience. the hardest part of this job was dealing with the customers when got busy. The most enjoyable was meeting new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have loved working at chick fil a for 3 years, it has helped me grow as a person and taught me everything about a work environment. I learned how to coach high schoolers as i grew older and walked them through the job. I’ve received big responsibilities for the job.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review of Chickfila is five stars. They are a great flexible company that puts their customers first. Always. Enjoyed learning new things, becoming faster and more efficient and showing up early is always better than not showing up on time.
Pro érvek
Meeting great people, flexible schedules and 50% off meals.
Kontra érvek
Can be stressful multitasking at times but is great learning experience. Not too many cons to list..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is the perfect place for a high school student to work while they're in school. Although hours might be a bit rough to work with, the scholarships they offer are something worth working hard for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced job, I learned a lot about customer service, and what my limits were. The management was not the best at scheduling but I doubt it is the same at other locations.
Free drinks!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, very fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a whole, my experience working at CFA was always a good one. I only had one instance where I was unhappy in the workplace due to a coworker and it was taken care of immediately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
people need to be paid more for all the energy and time and hard work that put into working for chick-fil-a , not just the managers .. the people need to be more happy
good people
50% off food instead of free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
While at Chick-fil-A I learned about how to work with a diverse group of people. I also learned a lot about hospitality and what it takes to make the customers feel welcome and valued.
Half off break food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mantener una buena comunicación con tu equipo de liderazgo