Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jonesboro, GA

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 217 értékelés megtekintése
Very busy work place.
Everyone there is always so serious. Most of the time all you hear is how ready everyone is to go home. Customers happiness is the main priority even if it means angry employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
It was a pretty cool job. Coworkers are fun and the workload definitely keeps you busy throughout the shift. No job is perfect but this one had something for you to look forward to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun, and beneficial.
Working at Chick-fil-A was very beneficial for me, it gave me a chance to sharpen and display my leadership skills. They have strict protocols which shaped me into a leader with the ability to lead fearlessly and harmoniously.
Amazing
Such a very amazing team they are so sweet and a very good company to work for. Very polite and very quick pace. One of the best jobs I’ve ever had!!!
Drama
There was alot of drama there. Also i was hired as a dishwasher but yet i had to cook stock unload truck. I dont mind doing other things but if im hired for one thing i should have that title. They didnt train much.
Free uniform
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Very good working experience
Working at chick fil a was a very positive experience it was always my pleasure to serve customers and make sure they had an excellent visit at the store my team members were very helpful and nice
Half price lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a is a dream job anyone would be happy to work there
Chic fil a is a good and positive environment and that they have great service and they treat their customers nice and friendly and also that I would love to work there to become apart of the team
upbeat and fast paced
This job was great in training me into how great my customer service is today. Chick Fil A is a great company to work because they care for their employees.
Chick-fil-a was cool
I loved working with the people at chick-fil-a. For the most part it was a great atmosphere and very friendly. The management team was something to be desired but it was cool
Great work environment
Chick-fil-a has always been a place that family can go and enjoy themselves. I have worked at three different Chick-fil-as and all of them have taught me great people skills. I would definitely recommend CFA as a place that is great to be employed at.
Productive and fun workplace
Chick-fil-A is a great place for a first job as a high school student. But once you graduate it makes you feel like you need to be in a better environment.
Best job for teen
Favorite job while i was in high school ! Recommended for anyone looking for a minimum job with great benefits.Can even be made into career if willing to work hard enough for promotions.
Pro érvek
Half off break, schedule flexibility
managment at certain facilities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, high impact environment
Working at Chick-fil-A is a great first working experience. I was a junior in high school when I began working there, but they were very considerate in my scheduling to work with my school schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with plenty of opportunities to grow with the company.
This was my first job ever and I am so thankful that I started here. they teach you customer service skills that follow you everywhere you go and they are very beneficial.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, friendly staff members, fast paced enviornment.
Kontra érvek
When staff is short you have to pick up multiple positions at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly & fun place to work
Very fun and nice place to work the people are amazing it's a great first job. I enjoyed my time there I left because I went to school I just prefer a job outside of fast food
Munkahelyi kultúra
The business has slowed down dramatically.
I love helping customers. I love the people i work with for the most part. I love my regular customers. I miss it actually being busy. I have lost about $10,000 this past year because of the economy and location. It has been a great company to work for because they are flexible with the schedule. I get along with the management. I learned that if i was ever the boss i would give incentives and make sure the dedicated employees are taken care of.
flexible schedule, free breaks
Kontra érvek
no vacation, no benefits, no paid holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some what productive, long days low pay
Low pay. Good company. Strong culture. The hardest part of the job is cleaning up the mess of others.
free lunch
Sweet employees,fun work place
Loved the job, just lack of hours, great values, and always helped their customers, and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I get to be sure the customers are eating in a clean area, to be sure they are comfortable and don't feel out of place.
Throughout the day i will be sure that all of the condiments are stocked, dining room is presentable for customers to be able to eat in a clean area. Also be sure the counter area is clean, the ice bins are full with ice. I check to make sure the tea is fresh to serve, and lemonade machine is full.
I will greet potential customers, take their orders and get them out in a timely fashion.

I like the one on one time you can spend with the customers, especially knowing I could have that positive impact on them if they were feeling down. Its an amazing feeling knowing you have made someones day with just one smile or compliment.
Pro érvek
I learn how to interact with customers one on one. You get a chance to meet new people.
Friendly and Excellext Customer Service
Chick-fil-a Provides great customer service. It is a great christian friendly environment to have the pleasure to work in.
Pro érvek
healthcare, free food, ability to assistant other employees as an leader
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés