Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jonesboro, AR

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 324 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Summary Review
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, október 29.
The management in this store was pitiful. They did not care about the employees and made it very stressful to do the job. The job itself was fine, even fun at times.
2,0
Extremely strict
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, szeptember 27.
They want everything to be perfect. Even more so than other companies, and will write off on "tests" for the smallest details, like worker shirts not being tucked in.
Chick-Fil-A
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, augusztus 5.
Best place to work !! I love everything about working here, from the customers, to my fellow team members, our management, our directors and especially the owners. And I love everything this business stands for!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fast paced
Front of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, július 22.
This chick-fil-a isn’t the best but it’s fun to work at. The people that work there are fun to be around but sometimes it can become stressful. Overall it’s so-so.
Pro érvek
If you work 4 or more hours you get a free entree and at 5 hours you get a 30 minute break
It’s stressful at times and you only get one break if you work 5 hours minimum
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Job
Cashier and Dishwasher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, április 23.
I loved the job and the people that i worked with i had plenty of hours and a decent pay on my job. The only thing I did not like was they picked and choose who they liked to work the most hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable workplace
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, február 25.
At Chick Fil A I had to learn how become faster to give the food out on time. I would work an eight hour shift. The work place was very diverse.The hard part of the the job was when tourist buses would come in.
Everyone got along
Fast pace
3,0
Amazing place to work
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2018, november 14.
I loved it there! Working everyday was just wonderful and the staff (including myself) was the best part and the lovely homey atmosphere! Would recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced environment and fun place to be
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2018, szeptember 13.
When I worked at Chick-fil-A everyday was a new experience, where I learned more. The atmosphere there was always positive and friendly. The people I worked with had a lasting impression on me that I will never forget.
Free lunch, good staff
great place
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2018, január 7.
I loved working there. I was promoted after 3 months of working there. I really enjoyed my time as a manger and learning how to run the operations of the store.
great food
n/a
Inspiring
front counter worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2017, szeptember 13.
I was taught a lot and learned a lot over the months I was there. chick fil a definitely taught you manners and respect. you also learned how to develop relationships with other co workers and guests
3,0
Boring and productive
Cashier, Cook, Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2015, január 10.
A typical day is a day where you basically have your own business. Your the cook, cleaner, server, and cashier. Everything that need to be done within that station is your job.
Independent
Kontra érvek
Sometimes boring, sometimes overwhelming, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
highly-intensive and fast paced work environment
Team Leader/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2014, november 19.
A typical day consisted of a great deal of things. Just to list a few: maintaining the cleanliness of the entire restaurant including the parking lot, maintaining high quality food throughout the day, keeping speed of service extremely fast, dealing with customer complaints and praises, running breaks and shift changes, counting drawers, counting the safe, etc.

I learned a great many things at Chick-Fil-A, however; I would say the greatest thing I learned was how to manage.

The management changed several times while I was there. The original manager, who taught me, was really great at what he did; however, the manager that came after him who I ended up training was ill-prepared for the job and had little understanding of how to operate the restaurant. The owner was a great business man, however; was unfair to some of his employees and seemed hypocritical in some of his beliefs.

My co-workers were nice people, very diverse and came from all walks of life.

The hardest part of my job was the fast paced intensive nature of Chick-Fil-A. There is no break times, no time to breathe. You are constantly doing something which at times is very rewarding but at other times very exhausting.

The most enjoyable part of the job- one night I was closing and a lady pulled up to the drive-thru window. We had already closed but I opened the window to let her know so that she didn't think we were ignoring her. As I opened the window and apologized as I informed her that we had already closed, she sighed and said that her kids had just wanted Chick-Fil-A and that they had driven
  több... a long way to get there. So, I decided to give her what chicken nuggets, fries, two kids ice cream cones for the kids and 3 drinks (one for her and two for her kids) we had left. Then, as I gave her the ice cream she started to cry, informing me that her mother had just passed away which is why she had come out of the way to get her kids chickfila because it had been a hard day. She said that simple act truly meant the world to her. That was the most enjoyable part of my job, knowing that Chick-Fil-A gives back without reward or motive. Yes its a business, but sometimes it can be much more.  kevesebb
free food on break up to 5 dollars
Kontra érvek
no smoking on breaks, and can't leave on break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van