Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

131 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 268 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Workplace
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 17.
Great place to to start as a first job. Definitely builds experience in customer service and multitasking. It's very fast pace so it'll also help if you'd like to get better at working under pressure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to push yourself beyond your expectations.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 14.
I would come to work, clock in and get prepared to serve people. The most enjoyable part of the job is making people smile on a daily basis, also getting to know your coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 5.
It was good for the most part, i liked being there and was very grateful of the opportunity .
Flexible hours/ Scholarship/ Promotions
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 2.
The hours are super flexible so it is great for anyone in school or with a crazy schedule in general.They also provide scholarships to employees who meet the requirements. Also, there is a lot of opportunity for growth within the company.
1,0
Really intense
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 2.
If you like to get yelled at because 6 chicken sandwiches haven’t been made in 30 seconds than this is the job for you. Also the pay is really low so hopefully it’s worth it.
Love of helping people
Food Prep/Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, december 15.
I love it there
They will Help you to no ends
I'm happy to be working there
The food is awesome
you can grow in this company
A living and caring place
Generally like most other Fast Food Establishments
Director of Food Safety and Quality Control/Kitchen Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 12.
Because most locations are independently owned and operated, the culture and benefits vary between each. Both I have worked for have had decent and very poor senior management and inconsistent policies and between the two locations, morale has been bad because of this.
2,0
It's fast food
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 5.
Nothing special about working a chick-fil-a, I'm sure it's cleaner that other fast food restaurants but it is still just another "classier" fast food place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Inconsistent management
Trainer/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 3.
Each store is an individual LLC. All stores have different benefits and different policies. I worked at different stores, and there can be a world of difference. I happened to work at a store with no benefits for anyone, absent owner-operator, and managers who had a lot of responsibility, however, no authority to make business decisions. The culture was good, management was not good.
poor maners
pre cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 12.
I did not like working for this particular chick-fil-a. they where not very nice with me. I am a person with a mental disability. I really liked working there. they would be mean for no reason and made my job harder to do
good pay nice customers
poor management
Fun for young crowds
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 8.
Chick Fil a was a great job for the younger employees but not if you aren’t wanting to make it a life goal or wanting to become an operator.
Tends to have favoritism advertised
it was straight
Back of House Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 30.
its ok not to bad need more money wok to hard with great servie to not get 15 dollars a hour it just doesnt make any since but all in all its a great place just need more money
Fun job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 26.
I liked working here. My only issue was one manager who would always take things too seriously, even when we were slow, and would put down employees they felt were not moving fast enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 25.
While working with Chick-Fil-A I was able to make great connections with my fellow employees and able to grow professionally. I was given the opportunity to balance drawers, order money, train new employees and learn key positions in the front and some in the back of the restaurant.
Pro érvek
Friendly and caring staff, great atmosphere, great potential for advancement
Chick Fil a
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 21.
At first it was good working there but then the I felt the management didn’t car enough about their workers. They pay okay for a starting job. It’s a fast paced area so you have to keep up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful workplace with angry rude customers
CASHIER/HOSTESS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 16.
I normally don't do this, because the Chick-fil-A I know never treats their customers poorly, not this time. But mainly this, last week i was scheduled to be outside and take orders. At first it was nice cuz i had someone else outside with me, but as soon as it got dark things got all intense at night, the long (as usual) was wrapped around the building and we had to take orders as fast as we could but a few minutes later he had to go home because he got sick. so now i had to take orders all by myself and boy people were not happy. they were screaming and yelling at me because we were starting to get slow but i was the only person out there n might i add they didnt give me my normal 30min break like they were suppose to because someone had to leave at a certain time so they gave me a 15min break instead. Overall, this job suck, wouldn't work suggest anyone else to work here. woirst work experience ever.
Fast pace work environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 13.
Not a bad place to work enjoyed my time there and learned many life learning skills that can help me with many things, such at communicating and working in the kitchen and serving guest.
Busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly , productive and fun work environment.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, július 15.
We were very frequently busy on the job but we still managed to have fun. Other employees as well as management and the owner we're extremely friendly and were very work oriented. Customer service and experience was one of the most important parts of the job as the business itself is very customer oriented. Learned how to perform well under pressure and work at a very fast pace.
Productive workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, június 24.
I learned how to properly interact with customers and provide excellent customer service. I was able to master my multitasking skills due to the fast-paced working environment. A typical day at work can be described as me working in drive-thru, restocking products, bagging food, and assisting customers to their vehicles.
Discounted lunches
Kontra érvek
Working with people who displayed foul attitudes
Love this. Job
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, június 16.
LOve the Food, LOve. The atmosphere. You will not be. Bored because you will be too. Busy working working all day.. great food great environment cool staff
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van