Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jackson, MS

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is a great place to work . They have good customer service . They are sweet . They treat all of the employees the same . Chick fil a is a very great environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall working with customers was better than with employees they had their picks and choices of who do less work if you are friends with he or she some employees with a little authority subject to saying things that can hurt your feeling and don’t think about how you hurt a person feelings.
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
You should treat everybody the same not the ones you are buddies with or dating or party with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work can be fun if you depend on making it fun. I love being around happy people. Management got to make sure everything done. The hardest part is where the customers has attitudes and they say such and such and they came in with one. The most enjoyable part is getting to see more people coming in and making the customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never have a problem any problems with chick fil a service! The food at chick fil a is perfect! I work hard . Everybody there is very intelligent and is very wel trained!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. The hours always went by so quickly because i was always busy. Majority of the management staff was great. I learned a lot in quick amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We had some hard times but we made it with 140 cars in a hour The manager that was employed didnt do theor job correctly. Loved all the co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an overall good job. Even though the hours were quite lengthy it was still a pleasant work atmosphere. Workers were mostly friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I as person, as a leader, enjoy making people better; in addition to, creating a great work environment and even more making sure every guest leaves not only satisfied but excited about there next visit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would open the store and make sure that the staff have their task and positions for the day. My job was to maintain the best working environment for the team and customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is easy to pick up due to helpful co-workers and management is very good during busy times it can be more stressful but teamwork helps assist with that working with good people makes the job very pleasent
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work. need money this is a good place to start. co workers never gave me any trouble. management was well maintained. hardest part of the job was getting customers orders right on the second day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people. I love the experience. I love the co workers. I love the mangement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making sure the customers were satisfied with their meals and customer service at all times. Management for the most part was great as well as co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the customers had a superb eating experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job thus far. Fun workplace, great people and excellent management. The hardest part was moving up the ladder. Best part was the teamwork at the work place.
Pro érvek
great schudeling, free lunches, friendly people
Kontra érvek