Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntsville, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Huntsville, AL42 értékelés
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 723 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good experience with plenty of skill building, but very busy and must be able to leanr fast.
I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. My coworkers were friendly for the most part, but of course you have the few crazy ones. The management was very kind and good at communicating. Overwhelming at times with having to learn so many new things at once, but eventually you get into a pattern.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely busy and stressful job
The managers in training are extremely rude, and the owner did nothing when I complained multiple times. For $8.00 an hour it was not worth my time or energy to put up with terrible attitudes. I thought that Chickfila would be a fun and inclusive place to work, considering the business’s morals, but the power holding members made working there stressful and tiring. Most of the team members were nice, but again, having to work with more than one person with a horrible attitude made work unbearable. After the grace period, any little mistake would result in sass and unsympathetic corrections. I definitely would not recommend working at this Chickfila unless you like people yelling at you and working long and exhausting shifts.
Amazing Place with amazing people
Amazing Place to work Great environment, Amazing and friendly people, The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with costumers, taking the time to get to know each person on another level
2,0
Extremely stressful environment
Often extremely hard to come back the next morning because of the stress from the previous workday. I did not enjoy my employment at Chick-fil-A at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely overworked and needed more from the Company.
There were experiences there that shouldn't have taken place. There was a manager bringing up a situation for insubordination, although my direct services were placed throughout the Holiday Season of 2016. Aside from the young adults and their antics, everything would have been placed better should I not have been written up. Turns out, the young lady was on marijuana, and ended up enduring circumstances later.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work without late night hours from teens to elders
Very clean, respectful atmosphere who expertise their Food to perfection. They focused on health, food & fun for all cultures. They also offer scholarships to their employees.
Quick Paced but Manageable
Every day was a busy day, but everyone was supportive and helped you get through the day. They pay was decent and I wish I could've stayed longer. The breaks were a little short but you do get time off of your feet.
i'ght
Come in do what needs to be done and get out. Hardest part of the job is working with people. Prepare to sweat. In my experience you learn chick fil a way of doing things. culture can be good or bad depending on the store, some stores are laid back and some are very strict on rules and doing things the cfa way.
Free break food.
Kontra érvek
Besides free break food there are no benefits, no 401k, no healthcare plans.
1,0
Owner/Operator is Awful
I loved working at Chickfila until school started and I was forced to leave. The owner/operator decided I had to leave without a two week's notice, although i was fully willing to put in the effort and endure the stress. Eventually let me return, as i was a valuable employee and my coworkers loved working with me. The whole time afterwards, the owner/operator guilted me for everything. Manipulating me. He acted as if it was by the grace of God that he let me come back and that i owed him everything.
Great coworkers
No raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Thankful to work for such a good company
Owner/Operator is wonderful. Lead staff are helpful. Everyone eager to help each other and customers. Awesome place. In a transition in employment. A great place to fill the gap.
Great company
On my feet all day
fun work place
good work place for high school and college people. they offer a 1,000 college check for college. hours are flexible to fit any working person schedule.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
constantly busy but nice coworkers
okay so chick-fil-a was interesting place to work, the line was constantly way too long and people find anything and everything to complain about. I was constantly tired after even short shifts because we were running around doing everything. But...the coworkers are pretty cool people with a few exceptions. Free food after any shift. I liked the boss. 3/5 workplace.
free food, paid breaks
crazy busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and great people
This place is fun to work at and you get to meet nice people that have a lot to talk about. You also get a free lunch for every shift as long as it meets the price limits.
employe meals
standing up all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work, I wish I could work here forever.
Chick-Fil-A was such an amazing first job. It taught me how to step outside of my comfort zone and interact with people on a more regular basis and it taught me the value of interaction. The people and the managers have been great and I wouldn’t change anything.
Pro érvek
Free meal each time you work
No overtime
Productive and interesting workplace
A typical day at work includes would be spurts of customers during the usual rush of dining hours such as lunch and breakfast. I learned how to handle difficult situations with customers. My customer skills definitely have grown. The management was great. They were strict but they only wanted best for the employees and guests. The workplace culture had a large variety, but it all depends on which one you work at. The hardest part of the job is when you get a lot of people coming at once and you're trying to fulfill everybody's order, keep them satisfied, and be as nice as possible with a smile on your face. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the chance to serve guests and see the smiles on their face. To see their faces glow when their food arrives and the smiles they share just for giving good customer service is a great feeling.
Free food.
No free drinks.
Pretty Good
As far as fast food or restaurant jobs go, I'd have to recommend Chick-fil-A for their work environment and fellow workers. The workers there are very nice and genuinely good people and you'll never run into people who don't do their job. It does get very busy though and can be very stressful certain times of the day. The hours aren't very flexible and you'll most likely only work closing shifts if you're new.
free food
Kontra érvek
forced unpaid breaks, work hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not recommend working here
Good, hard-working individuals who meet the training criteria are overlooked for promotions due to it being based on seniority and employees are treated like cattle. Store operator is a love and genuinely cares for people and many of managerial staff is lovely but don't carry much weight. Each transaction is to be conducted in a 60 second time frame and yet those that take 5-7 minutes per order are not reprimanded, nor the fast employee rewarded. Late on giving employee evaluations which correlate with your raises. This is a thankless, feverish-paced, sickness inducing job that ABSOLUTELY is not worth taking!!
Pro érvek
Privileged to eat free food with free desserts on Friday;closed Sundays
Kontra érvek
guilt for break (even if doctor mandated), neck-braking pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and helpful and wanting to reach out to others. Always checking on guest and making sure everywhere is clean at all times. Very friendly environment for family and kids.
Free entrees
Short breaks
Productive workplace
Was a very good first job. Team members and managers are very nice and so are the customers. Team members are good at helping out new people and making sure they know what to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work. they have
its a good place to work...no benefits, but there is room for advancement in your position. you may not start out at a good pay, but you will work your way up there in about 6 months
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work
A typical day is extremely busy all day everyday. I learn how to multi-task and get it done! Management is always present and accountable. The hardest part is re-stocking during the rush. Of course the most enjoyable part of the job is the customers!
free lunches
paid vacation
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés