Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX304 értékelés
304 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 994 értékelés megtekintése
Great first job!
The specific location I was at didn’t have the best managerial leadership (Houston Tx, BW8 and Hammerly). But in general, people were amazing, guests were amazing, and just the Christian environment was absolutely amazing! If you like people this is the job for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be nice patient and you’ll love the area .
Chick-fil-A is a very great company most of the coworkers nice the management is great they manage to teach us what we have to learn also they work with our schedule and the most fun part about it your off sundays !
Regular work day
Being a backhouse cook means
taking out frozen meat from freezers

filleting the chicken and storing them for work days.

Cleaning all kitchen equipment.

Fun working with everyone.
Job at Chick-fil-A
Working at Chick-fil-A requires hard work and dedication. It takes a lot out of you but in the end, you will learn and grow with just a touch of push by the management team.
1,0
Horrible operator
The operator did not Care about his employees at all his main area manager was worse they would talk down on the staff call them names fire some for no clear reason at all just a horrible place to work at
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a place that helps you make a quick buck
It really depends which one you work at but its best for people that are starting to learn how to work cause it teaches you to be a good multi task and a fast work environment
it’s okay but
there’s a lot of favoritism and sometime they act like they don’t care. they’ll be quick to tell you they’re here for you but when you try to talk to them it goes in one ear and out the other. not to mention they want you to work extra hard for low pay
Excelente
Good paid

Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun music played in the back.
Get the duties done and make sure it is all of them even if your busy having fun and jamming out. Productive in both drive-thru, and phone call duty must be monitored.
Flexiblility
They are so flexible with their hours and are able to meet most peoples need when it comes to asking for days off and other reasons to just request the day off.
Very Productive and Busy
It was fun working at chick-fil-a. A typical day for me was drive thru drink or headset. I've learned kindness can take you a long way. The most enjoyable part is the people around you.. My chick fil a had 2 separate drive thru's so if you have the right team in drive thru everything will go smooth and you'll also have lots of fun. I actually still have friends that I've worked with. Some managers were cool. Only con for me was customers taking advantage of our patience and kindness by cursing and wanting to fight us over chicken lol But other than that its cools job for high school students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good company is good pay rate I like work in chick Fil A always flexible and friendly people nice installation good manager flexibility in the schedule in
Typical Fast Food
Working at Chick-Fil-A is no different than working at any other fast food restaurant. The company cares little about the employees and mostly about cleanliness and productivity. Like any other minimum wage job, expect to work your a** off and get paid little to nothing for it.
Great
Great Environment to work in and awesome staff. Hours were long due to being in school and work. Would recommend to anyone as a 1st job and flexible hours to anyone who’s looking for work.
It’s ok
Basically it really depends on what location you work at I’ve seen other locations and they don’t always have like some chick-fil-a’s do. I enjoyed my time here it was ok
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A is a Christian and family based company. Not all Chick-fil-A’s are the same. Some managers and team leaders / members are better than others. At the end of the day most of us have a goal and just want to get along working. If managers and leaders are positive towards the staff there is no reason why employees wouldn’t feel appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job and i killed it (in a good way)
It was my first job i took it very serious, and i enjoyed learning and interacting with people im very careful and easy to coach. It took me a while to get used to all the machines and working on my own overall i tried my best
Pro érvek
Great staff easy to work with. Enjoyed going in loved my coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Tiring job for little pay but the staff is great nether less
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a good job if you like serving others and are a fast learner.
Working at Chick Fil A, you always have to be happy and kind in the eyes of customers. You’re there to serve them and help them have a good experience there. It’s hard work at times but once you get used to what you’re doing and get better at it, it becomes more and more fun, especially once you get to know your coworkers.
Flexible hours , Good hours but sometimes can be miscommunication
Chick fil a has a really flexible schedule and allows you to work while going to school. Really fast pase and give you good hours. Good teamwork, helps you build good relationships, while helping you learn great costumer service
Pro érvek
Good way to build and strengthen your costumer service skills
Kontra érvek
Miscommunication from time to time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job i have ever had
A distinct moment i can remember like it was yesterday was the fact that i had a job to sign up for that allowed me to visit Texas Children's Hospital in Downtown Houston.

The reason for this is that as a child i was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia at age 2. I went through 5 1/2 years of chemotherapy and during my time there i was greeted by a Chick Fil A cow that gave me a plush cow and danced with me. I cant express how happy it made me.

Back to what i said earlier. When i signed up to work at the Texas Children's, i later found out that i would be visiting the children going through chemotherapy...just like how i was years and years ago. And when i got to see the children all have the biggest smile on their faces along with their parents taking millions upon millions of photos with the famous Chick fil a cow, it took a lot of strength to not break down into tears.

It's like life came a full circle to me. Being able to make the kids happy like how the Chick fil a cow did when i was a kid made me feel like i was a real life superhero!!

To this day i truly believe that this was the greatest job i have applied for HANDS DOWN!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job!
It got hectic at times but as long as you do what you are supposed to be doing you should be fine. I liked my coworkers and working there was fun and exciting.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés