Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

294 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 231 értékelés megtekintése
Very Productive and Busy
It was fun working at chick-fil-a. A typical day for me was drive thru drink or headset. I've learned kindness can take you a long way. The most enjoyable part is the people around you.. My chick fil a had 2 separate drive thru's so if you have the right team in drive thru everything will go smooth and you'll also have lots of fun. I actually still have friends that I've worked with. Some managers were cool. Only con for me was customers taking advantage of our patience and kindness by cursing and wanting to fight us over chicken lol But other than that its cools job for high school students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good company is good pay rate I like work in chick Fil A always flexible and friendly people nice installation good manager flexibility in the schedule in
Typical Fast Food
Working at Chick-Fil-A is no different than working at any other fast food restaurant. The company cares little about the employees and mostly about cleanliness and productivity. Like any other minimum wage job, expect to work your a** off and get paid little to nothing for it.
Great
Great Environment to work in and awesome staff. Hours were long due to being in school and work. Would recommend to anyone as a 1st job and flexible hours to anyone who’s looking for work.
It’s ok
Basically it really depends on what location you work at I’ve seen other locations and they don’t always have like some chick-fil-a’s do. I enjoyed my time here it was ok
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A is a Christian and family based company. Not all Chick-fil-A’s are the same. Some managers and team leaders / members are better than others. At the end of the day most of us have a goal and just want to get along working. If managers and leaders are positive towards the staff there is no reason why employees wouldn’t feel appreciated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job and i killed it (in a good way)
It was my first job i took it very serious, and i enjoyed learning and interacting with people im very careful and easy to coach. It took me a while to get used to all the machines and working on my own overall i tried my best
Pro érvek
Great staff easy to work with. Enjoyed going in loved my coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Tiring job for little pay but the staff is great nether less
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a good job if you like serving others and are a fast learner.
Working at Chick Fil A, you always have to be happy and kind in the eyes of customers. You’re there to serve them and help them have a good experience there. It’s hard work at times but once you get used to what you’re doing and get better at it, it becomes more and more fun, especially once you get to know your coworkers.
Flexible hours , Good hours but sometimes can be miscommunication
Chick fil a has a really flexible schedule and allows you to work while going to school. Really fast pase and give you good hours. Good teamwork, helps you build good relationships, while helping you learn great costumer service
Pro érvek
Good way to build and strengthen your costumer service skills
Kontra érvek
Miscommunication from time to time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job i have ever had
A distinct moment i can remember like it was yesterday was the fact that i had a job to sign up for that allowed me to visit Texas Children's Hospital in Downtown Houston.

The reason for this is that as a child i was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia at age 2. I went through 5 1/2 years of chemotherapy and during my time there i was greeted by a Chick Fil A cow that gave me a plush cow and danced with me. I cant express how happy it made me.

Back to what i said earlier. When i signed up to work at the Texas Children's, i later found out that i would be visiting the children going through chemotherapy...just like how i was years and years ago. And when i got to see the children all have the biggest smile on their faces along with their parents taking millions upon millions of photos with the famous Chick fil a cow, it took a lot of strength to not break down into tears.

It's like life came a full circle to me. Being able to make the kids happy like how the Chick fil a cow did when i was a kid made me feel like i was a real life superhero!!

To this day i truly believe that this was the greatest job i have applied for HANDS DOWN!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job!
It got hectic at times but as long as you do what you are supposed to be doing you should be fine. I liked my coworkers and working there was fun and exciting.
Great customer service
The good thing about working at chick fil a is they have the best customer service experience than any fast food restaurant. Friendly and respectful staff
Great guests
Always busy,there are a ton of guests that come daily and become like family to you. I learned that a lot of patience and understanding with an angry guest.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Lack of respect&support from managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and professional at all times. The mangers and crew member are welcoming and fun to work with.
Chick-fil-A was a productive environment. with a amazing crew members and mangers. I learned the importance's of team work and understand costumers. I also learned how to work under pressure and multitasking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier, cook, unloading and reviewing truck orders
I was preparing drinks like making coffee, tea, and lemonade. I cooked the chicken. I was a cashier for front counter and the window. The window was high pressure. Multi-tasking by taking orders on the headset and making drinks for the orders. I unloaded and reviewed the truck orders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great place to learn about leadership.
Chick-fil-a is a great place to learn about leadership and customer service. In the time I’ve been here, I have learned to be a better leader and role model to my staff. It’s a fun and exciting job to do.
Productive and fast paced
Be ready to be occupied. Depending on your location. Communication skills is key, multi-tasking as well. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Everyone works as a team!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
I think that chick-fil-a is a really good place to work and i think that its fun exiting and challenging.Also i think that chick-fil-a has really good customer service there very helping caring and awesome.
1,0
Pésimo trato al personal
Pésimo trato al personal para nada la recomendaria
Pretty good
Pretty good loved the job just couldn’t handle the way management was so ocd it was a great first job though taught me a lot about how to deal with people
Great place
Chick fil a is awesome!! Great place to gain customer service skills. They appreciate you as a worker. The people there are so sweet and make sure your comfortable in what you are doing ! Loved working here
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés