Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hicksville, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hicksville, NY12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day includes either taking orders or preparing orders for customers. By doing this every day, I have learned valuable multitasking and time management skills I will use for any and all other jobs I have in my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work would include taking orders and serving guests. i learned that you have to be patient and respectful. the hardest part of the job was having to do 50 things at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday i would be assigned a different task/station. That helped me adjust and learn different kinds of things. My manager was really helpful in teaching me everything and trusted me with completing my tasks without problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, need to work well with others. Some managers are not great and lack important management skills. Often promoted employees to team leaders based on how long they have worked there and not based on how well they work with others or how they will work as a leader.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hours aren’t very flexible, Saturday’s are mandatory. Management is Always asking people to come in if they are short staffed and they use it against you if you don’t. When you talk to the managers about issues you have they make excuses instead of working with you to improve them, the work is fast paced and stressful, costumers are rude, it’s always crowded and hours are long. You get $13 an hour but it’s not worth it with the stuff you have to put up with. The people I’ve worked with were very sweet and easy to get along with
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but is very face paced and can be stressful. Loved my coworkers but it was a lot to handle. Things never slow down. The guests some times take advantage of you and that sucks but it comes with the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick Fil-a is very easy to do so, have a couple of rules which they enforce but not too much, everyone who works there is kind and helpful
Pro érvek
free meal for breaks or end of shift
30 minute breaks, can get very very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even on a busy day the workers know how to serve you with no rush and make you feel at home and everything is brought right to your table. I would gladly go back anytime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got there when it first got around. Business was a little crazy and it took atleast2 hrs to vlean up after the store was already closed. That was the worst part and by that time public transportation isnt running.
Pay
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working their helps to show that people will take advantage of your kindness. however it help build people skills and make quick decisions. When it gets busy it can be difficult if things start to go wrong.
free meal
Kontra érvek
health benefits and no paid time off
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff, poor management. Management is unprofessional, pay is decent but it's not worth it with the amount of work and stress you're under honestly.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, vacations approved hundred percent of the time
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for. They will come along side you for your goals to be met, even if it is not with Chick-fil-A. The way they recruit, train and sustain talent is the best.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés