Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Henderson, NC

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 383 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work hours and advancement
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, április 14.
Chick-Fil-A offers a very flexible work schedule by working around when you're available and allowing other people to work for you in case you can't show up. They also offer advancement for moving up in the company.
Employee meals
Very easy to burn out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, március 4.
I really liked working at the Chick-fil-A. I worked with a great group of people and was glad to be a part of that team. This is a great place to work.
Too quick-paced for me
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, február 23.
A typical day at Chick-fil-a is almost always fast-paced,I've learned that if I don't keep an eye on everything that was in my job description then it will be a mess to get everything done. The management there at Chick-fil-a are phenomenal people that help you with whatever you need, the workplace culture is very Christian and it just has the best atmosphere. The hardest part of the job for me was taking out the trash. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to help the customers,seeing people you know and talking to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time there. I was just not aware of the no breaks policy. That was where my health began develope an issue due to my age.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, január 25.
I learned one may not receive breaks. If not for that, I really enjoyed my time working there. It is very fast paced, but that kept one from being bored. I most of all enjoyed the customers especially the ones who were considered regular customers. I do thank them for giving me the opportunity to work there.
Pro érvek
They do allow you to eat their food as long as you work long enough hours.
Breaks were few.
3,0
working at chick fil a
Front of House Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2018, szeptember 9.
Chick Fil A was a cool job, although more hours was a need. I worked there for about 2 months & I didn't get more than 22 hours. They weren't fair with the hours in my opinion. The workers who were there longer got more hours instead of the people who deserved the hours. I was also in training for way longer than I expected.
Nice Place
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2017, augusztus 13.
Friendly team who cares about you and customers. This is a great place to work. They treat you just like family. Provided customer with a remarkable experience through great services, friendly smile and conversation from the time customers entered and left store
Productive, fun
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2017, augusztus 7.
Out of all the years i worked at chick-fil-a it was a great experience and a great first job. I met a lot of good people who i am still close to as of today. I really did enjoy that job
great staff, fun events
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Cashier/Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2014, október 8.
I liked the diversity of Chick-Fil-A. We always had lots of fun, but it seemed to be more of a summer job for most and not really a place you could move up, unless you had been there for years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned great teamwork and leadership skills while emloyed
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2012, május 16.
Working for Chick-Fil-A allowed me to see how a business is ran behind the scenes. Having the great relationship I did with the operater, I was able to learn the ins and outs of the inventory process and the finance processes. I was given the oppurtunity to assist in leading other young individuals on a daily basis. It helped me effectively grasp and practice the concepts of teamwork and leadership.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van