Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Harlingen, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Harlingen, TX16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 431 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the Chick-Fil-A staff felt like working with family. It was always about putting the customer first and always going the extra mile for them. I believe Chick-Fil-A taught me the true definition of leadership, and I could say that I loved working with every one of my managers and completing tasks with them and coworkers. The hardest part of the job was probably lunch rushes and multitasking with a handful of responsibilities at the same time. Other than that, the work environment was always fun and positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Knowledge of till, customer service knowledge, and a flexible schedule were all encouraged. Management was very patient and encouraging. I learned a lot about appropriate customer service.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on who you are working with depends on your shift. Managers constantly on you for "not doing your job" when said manager is the only one not doing their job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there, there was always something new to learn and always something to do. Nothing was every easy, but was always taught in the right way. You learn plenty of life skills while you're on the clock. A company I will recommend high school - college students to work for, since they work really well with your school schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was very busy there was always something that needed to be done. Consistently moving to make sure everything is stocked and clean. The environment and management team is amazing and so positive.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job gives you an opportunity to grow as a person and as an employee. If you use your time wisely here you can develop important job skills, and that it will help with other jobs.
Pro érvek
Great place to learn to be better
the stress is real
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced work environment but definitely a fun work environment with great co-workers. They set goals but makes the day fun and easy goings. Would definitely recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work seem to focus on the "lunch rush" trying to get customers in and out of the restaurant to enjoy a nice meal and continue their day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviornment to work at. Great co-workers. Everyone is treated fairly. Easy to get along with everybody. Managers were awesome and made you feel like part of the team.
Treated as family.
Short breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A asks for a heart of service and willingness to be extraordinary. The team I worked with was every bit a family and I loved them. They hung out after work and shared their lives. We were supported in our goals and education and given great growth opportunities. We got to grow with the company and prove ourselves. If you work hard and well you will succeed here.
Pro érvek
Good company culture, discounted food, good hours
Fast-paced, high expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work consisted of a fast-paced schedule within reasonable hours.
Learning Chick-Fil-A's famous customer service is something that will stick with me forever.

The management was that of a dream job. If an employee did not understand something or seemed overwhelmed, Team Leaders would call for a personal meeting to hear how the employee is feeling, creating a feeling of strong fellowship.

The workplace over all feeling was that of both professionalism and joy.

The hardest part of the job was picking up the fast-paced nature, but once learned felt like second-nature.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the bonds made with both co-workers and customers.
Happy Environment, Discounts, Understanding Leadership
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was the best 5 years of my life. I grew as a person there and it taught me to appreciate a high level of service both as a worker and a customer.
Friendly Environment, Encouraging Managers
Kontra érvek
little chances of advancement in pay or position
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is friendly. Fast paced during rush hours. There are some problems with the management and there is some issues with favoritism.
Pro érvek
fun and friendly work environment. owners show their concerns for their employees
Kontra érvek
feel like there is a lot of favoritism with some of the managers and employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Developed and maintained marketing, public relations, community relations, and outside sales. Had a great year in 2014 with our store being 1 of 4 nationwide to reach "Symbol of Success."
Munkahelyi kultúra
just a beautiful place to work and just seeing all the happy customers walking into the store everyday and if they are having a bad I know we can put a smile on that face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is very similar day to day. Repetitive procedures and work flow just about everyday. Learned how to set up kitchen machines for start of day, baking, and chicken breading. Management team has a lot of opportunity to improve in many areas, lack of hustle from management leading to lack of hustle from crew. Co-workers were great easy to get along with and became from at and outside from work. Hardest part of job is dealing with managers that favor other employees. Most enjoyable is working with people you can get along with and making work fun and not just a job.
Pro érvek
discounted meal, overtime, direct deposit, paid breaks, work with your schedule
Kontra érvek
lack of hustle from management team
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés