Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hapeville, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company as itself is great. Flexibility between life and work balance was good. Management kind of sucked and showed favoritism towards certain individuals
Pro érvek
free lunch and work-life balance
management and favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people a great and there's plenty opportunity to advance in the company the culture of CFA is well know and it's no different there i became a supervisor at a young age and they helped me with the transition
free lunch
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is not the dream job. Its so stressful, management is unfair, work long hours and checks still be low. I cry every time I have to go in, this no joke.
free break food
EVERYTHING!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at this company is busy, fast past, and stressful. One thing I did learn is how to speak in a professional tone. Management is horrible and not what it use to be. What little bit of hope this job did have has flown out the window. Employees talk and treat you any kind of way and management does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. The hardest part is trying to stay focus when you are being talked down upon all the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving when your shift is over with. This is probably the worst job I have had so far yet this is my first real job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend this job for college students, it has very flexible schedule for college student. This can be perfect for part-time students. Must work well under pressure and be able to multi-task. I work in the drive thru kitchen and it gets really really busy. All it takes is teamwork in order for everything to run smoothly. I think the hardest thing for me is to keep up with the fast pace. I enjoy working with my co workers they make to job fun. I did learn how to be a multi-tasker and work with others as a team. I wish the management could move us around in different areas so we can be cross trained. Just in case if we are short on people, we have people that can cover the needed work areas.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is really great! Working a Chik fil a definitely teaches you how to manage money, be responsible, and become a multi-tasker who deals with everything. Being a cashier there was fun!
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Original Dwarf House in Hapeville. I worked in the Lean Department. The work was sorta hectic because of all the catering orders that we filled on a daily basis. I loved the people that I worked with and was sad to leave even though it was an early retirement. I think if I was to go back home I would love to work there again.
Pro érvek
You are treated like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for chick fil a. My skills have improved since i been there. I been working with the company for a year now still employed with the company and i really want to give thanks for showing me skills as in organizing, Time management, and Great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok if you're needing flexibility in a job not great pay. Can become tiring very quickly. Managers are very lazy. Quick to call you stupid. The manager on my shift was good(overnight shift) but the others were pretty annoying.
Free break food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give you all the,correct training you need. They also give you the opportunity to climb the ladder of success. Customers are their first priority next to delicious CFA sandwiches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work, grow and learn. The people there are like family, and all the managers and directors are relation and results oriented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, it's a great place to work. There's is a lot of talking behind your back and you hearing about it later on. I was suspended and didn't even know it until my coworkers told me. My manager told me hours later. I thought that was very unprofessional for my manager to tell my coworkers first (if even at all) and not me. I didn't like how the operator would criticize us but never could help or encourage us. It was all negative when we didn't reach our goal.
free lunch, flexible schedule
unprofessional management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced but overall enjoyable. Co-workers are easy to get along with . Everyone works as a team Lunch is the most craziest time of the day but we manage to get them in and out with our speedy service while still making the food and experience there enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The perfect place to build customer service skills, and interact with people on a personal level. Co-workers make the job more enjoyable than it already is.