Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hammond, LA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great family-oriented place to work
As a team member you are held to a high standard and work at a fast pace to keep up with company standards of quality food in a designated amount of time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work hard, you can advance very far and fast. If you're not willing to work hard, there will be no raises for you. You will determine your future.
Goood place to work
great people and food also a blast, takes a while to get rolling lots of different products, fun time, good work, decent pay and management and time off sysmte
Chickafila
Chick-fil-a was actually a pretty fun place to work at for the first few months. They will give you a bunch of hours and great training. But they play favorites BIG TIME. They guilt trip you for choosing school or family before them. They try and make you stay late everyday. I've had 15 hour shifts with no breaks before because there was "no time". If one manager doesn't like you there's a chance you'll lose the job. Managers try and get into your personal life. It's a lot. They also try and work you off the clock.
Pro érvek
Discount food, cool employees, good hours
Kontra érvek
Too long hours, guilt tripping, works you off clock, doesnt care about employee life
Awesome Workplace
Everything at this establishment is wonderful from the team members to the operator! Great culture, growth opportunities, awesome staff! Best part of the job is learning how to serve others.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great place to work.
I love it some days and can't stand it others. Nothing really bad about it just isn't really my thing. Love some of the people but others just get on my nerves. Overall it's great.
Free lunch
Low hours
Fast moving and fun job
I worked at Chick-fil-A as a fryer cook. I handled preparation, cooking, cleaning, and some managing of the kitchen. Meats had to be stored properly, cooked thoroughly, and the cooking areas required continuous cleaning to ensure safety. I also became an expert on cleaning the deep fryers, which involved draining the oil so that the heating coils could be cleaned properly. I had to also do 'blowouts' every so often to replace the oil to make certain the food products are always fresh and safe to eat.
Pro érvek
Best people to work with thus far
Kontra érvek
Offers little in the way of benefits
Fun workplace.
I learned a lot from this job. This was my very first job and I learned a lot of customer service skills in this workplace.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés