Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenwood, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greenwood, SC13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been at this location for 21 years. I have managed it in the past. Our customers are our number priority. It is very fast pace . We also have a great team and owner operator. We are very much like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work for and wonderful people to work for. Great location and gray food and. Lots learning experience .any different ways to do things and very stable place of employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has been the best job I have ever had, the room to grow is phenomenal, the support is amazing and each person working there is a family member to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there has help me grow as a person especially with trying to figure out what I want to do in my life. Chick Fil a is a great working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very cool seeing the backside of one of the most popular restaurants in the country. It can be a bit challenging upfront learning all of the nuance, but can be rewarding if you stick with it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. The culture is definitely Christian and I'm glad. I'm usually busy chopping and preparing salads and fruit cups and special orders. I'm always cleaning as I go so it doesn't pile up on me.
Pro érvek
Good pay for hard work
Kontra érvek
There are still slackers who make the mission more difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a's training methods are the best. They make sure you are ready for the job rather than just throwing you in there. The schedules were good hours. The hardest park of the job was cooking. It wasn't all that hard, you just have to be sure to be cautious.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was an awesome workplace with excellent staff that taught me skills in relation to customer and guest services, as well as how to make their delicious food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a top notch company who goes out of there way to put the customer first. While doing that they also make sure the employees are just as happy. They always fresh food and everyone their is well mannered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fun job while I was younger and getting independent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great job until we started hiring friends and very young people. Kids want to play so they didn't take their job to serious. However there were some teens that did dedicate themselves to the job. We didn't have benefits. The operator has his personal favorite people and trusted very few.
Pro érvek
Job was hard but fun to make someones day.
Kontra érvek
Operator showing favoritism towards certain people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was an huge experience for me. This was my first real job. I learned a lot from it. I also had a great benifit from it because they are closed on sundays. There vaules stayed the same and its a really great company.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work they allow you scholarship opportunities
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés