Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenville, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greenville, TX13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 271 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company has been a great experience for me. It has taught me great social skills, how to be patient with others around me and how to work to my fullest capabilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a very busy place. I absolutely loved the environment. The owner went above and beyond to work with staff on schedule and needs. They put their team members and customers first always
Pro érvek
Fast paced, Christian environment, family atmosphere.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very pleased with diversity, or time management. But decent job to work at for a short period of time. Could have been more learning opportunities and diversity in the job though
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is mediocre at best but employees are great. Learned how to do most things by watching and teaching myself. Hours are flexible and they’re willing to work around your schedule most of the time.
20% discount
No free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff was friendly and the managers were kind and flexible. The hours were flexible and so was the schedule. I learned many necessary skills and people skills to do the job. The hardest part of the job was the long days and long nights. a typical day at work was relaxed and slow paced but it got up during the lunch and dinner hours.
Pro érvek
Food discounts and friendly people
long night shift
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A has a wonderful environment, and it’s amazing getting Sundays off. The people I’ve worked with have been nothing short of amazing, and there is always something to do to keep you busy. 10/10 would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a very lovely, Christian place to work. I loved the fact that I worked with people my age and became best friends with many of them in the long run. The management could improve but so could I. Chick-Fil-A is a great place to eat for a good cause.
20% discount
super short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great company in general. It is great for a first job to gain some experience. You learn a lot. Management is great and if you are interested you have a chance to move up.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good environment, and fun people to work with.
This is how I would describe my time here, I would say, however; the job was limited in what you could do, sure there was the normal rush of the day- but altogether, it didn't challenge me to learn new things.
Kontra érvek
In my view, the owner needs to improve her tone when speaking with guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical work day starts at 5:30a.m. with some great friends/coworkers and unlimited coffee until 7a.m.. My days are so fun and unpredictable at Chick-Fil-A. I've learned so much about communicating with all sorts of customers, as well as stress management. My management is very professional and accountability focused. They always know the right time to be silly or serious. The hardest part of my job is when we aren't fully staffed. We have to learn how to make-do, but once we get the hang of it, it's not too bad. The most enjoyable part would be connecting with the customers and my coworkers. I definitely feel at-home when I come to work.
discounts
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no benefits as far as health
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was a really good experience and I loved being here and working around all the other nice employees. I learned a lot here and my relationship with God got stronger because of the amazing environment.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though their valuer and food are awesome. They don't offer any benefits to their employees and raises and promotions are designated by the Franchise operator who is the only one allowed on salary and sales bonuses. They usually micro-manage every part of bussines day, with no decision making allowed from any other employee.
Good food
Kontra érvek
No benefits. No good salaries. No employee appreciation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the Greenville, TX location for a year. While I wholeheartedly agree with what the company itself stands for and its culture, that was wholly absent from this particular location. The poor management environment and unrealistic expectations made it difficult for me to manage my kitchen team--resulting in my departure from the restaurant.

As a company, Chick-fil-a offers great opportunities to those that are looking for them--but getting into the company is difficult, because all the restaurants are completely independently operated.

I definitely recommend working at Chick-fil-a, just be aware that your Operator may not have the same values as the company itself.
Pro érvek
free break meals, free drinks, great scheduling
poor management environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés