Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenville, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 064 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing bad everyone worked together there very clean and competitive team to work with I’d do it over again just bc there was great training skills great communication skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very poor, they worked you into the ground and never let you have time off. I was 15 (the youngest age you could work) and they refused to let me vacation with my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company itself is a good company but the store that I worked at the kitchen management was subpar and the scheduling was not fair. most of the managers were fine but the kitchen was not managed properly and it showed in our machinery and stock. my coworkers were the best part of the job, we always had fun but the worst part was the scheduling. the kitchen never really had enough staff in it and I worked 6-10 hours every day except when were are closed. Again good company to work for depending on the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High School job. Enjoyed it and learned the value of money and how to budget. Was able to learn different jobs in the restaurant business. Management was good.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They took advantage of my youth and refused me time off. The team was wonderful, I made a lot of friends with my coworkers, but the management was poor and led to my withdrawal from the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish that I was payed a bit more since I am know how to do multiple jobs. I can cook, prep, bread, be a cashier, and I am eager to learn new things and advance in my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of my grievances come from the work environment. My pay is okay, but not enough given the amount of work I put into the company while I am also a full-time student. My managers are good and my coworkers are wonderful, but I find myself mentally preparing for the day and leaving exhausted, and at times emotionally wrecked. Of course, this does not have much to do with the company itself, just the clientele that the company attracts. The issue comes with the structure around breaks, I've worked a 9-hour shift with no break, and due to Chick-fil-A's tradition of taking drive-through orders in person during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, they will send us outside whether it is 100 degrees outside or 30 degrees, and the only time we stay inside is if it is raining. I've nearly passed out from the heat, but the only reason we came inside was that both the tablets we used to take orders overheated and we could not take any more orders with them, and we were sent back out there later. I've ended a shift not able to see because I was so hungry and we aren't even allowed to drink water if the guests can see. We're consistently either under or overstaffed, and it's not often that there's a decent balance.
Pro érvek
discounts on meals, good coworkers, friendly managers
Kontra érvek
clientele, it's a gamble if we get breaks, can't drink water during shift unless you're in the back, often understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A has been an eye-opening experience overall. This has been my first, real "job". This job has taught me a multitude of skills, from improvement of customer service to simply holding casual conversations with customers and recommending new products. While this job has provided me with these new skills, my time for this job has come to an end. I feel as though I can excel beyond this job, and continue to help people within a new company.
Free lunches, nice breaks
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage pay, other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager hired me, suggesting he would train me potentially to operate a franchise coffee store for him. There was absolutely NO coaching or mentoring of any kind. Sink or swim.
Free food for employees
Too many mid-level managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is an awesome establishment. I'm always satisfied when I go. The service is amazing and the way the employees make you feel as if your family. I have never had to many bad experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was very poor ran out of food to cook and also ran out of cups the owner told us to Use bread that had mice holes in the wrapper and had bread chewed off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned many management skills in my classes that I was able to carry over to the workplace, because I was in a leadership role. I created a few lasting relationships here that I am thankful for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store is always busy which is good for business but the store operations aren’t run inefficiently and are kept very unorganized, while also always having a new circulation of employes coming in.
Discounted lunch
No free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day can start off productive or chaotic depending on who is there. I've learned that you must take each day with a grain of salt and each experience is a learning one, for work, for life. The hardest part is coming back and the best part is being there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was no overall balance between work and my life. My work was my life. It was very tedious but overall I loved the community we created together and I love my team members. I just had to make a sacrifice to advance my own personal career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally a great place to work. People are excited to see you; workers and customers. The customer service climate is geared for the customers but doesn't forget about the workers. Giving this place an overall vibe or helping each other. Advancement is usually based on quality of work and aspirations. There are strict parameters of what employees should look like. Not as strong as the military but close. Basically no crazy looks but unpopular opinions are not judged on unless you go to the corporate office. There everyone seems like they walked out of a bible college.
Pro érvek
Community feel with co workers in the stores
Scary corporate environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relocated to Florida and looking to work at chick-fil-a. I enjoyed working for this amazing company. I would like to work here and work towards moving up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work, the employees are very friendly. They have good values. They are a high speed business to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
To me I believe that the job was okay overall. We were awarded a free meal when we worker if we worked 5 hours or more. My coworkers were wonderful, and I loved the customers. In all, being in fast food service is just not for me.
free dinners
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to be costumer service and time mangement very friendly nice and friendly low pay costumers and the family enriovment
free lunch
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila was a great place to work. I learned a lot of customer service skills being my first full-time job out of high school. Management was superior. The hardest part of the job was when we became very busy around lunch time but I even tackled that and was a great team player. This establishment gave me a great opportunity to meet others and work well with a team.