Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensburg, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greensburg, PA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work with amazing people. Very flexible hours and variety of locations to work from. Although, the pay is not very well unless you start out in a managing position.
Pro érvek
Flexible, great environment, awesome people.
low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the employees were very nice and caring. They prioritized employee satisfaction. The management was not great and could use improvement. They were very good at working around your schedule however.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoy the people I work with in the kitchen. The main problem is the management. For the first couple of years their was only one respectable good manager. They now have an additional manager that is good at their job. Their is a clear division of how people are treated in the back in comparison to the front, front being treated much kinder. They are very flexible with hours and for fast food the pay is better than many. The owner is kind when you meet her; she host very nice Christmas parties and tries to genuinely help employees at times with attempting to listen, and has scholarship opportunities. The parts that cause most people to quite, mainly back people, is management, speed of work, diversity of how back and front is treated, and inconsistency in procedure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Chick-fil-A has to be one of the best experiences I've had with working in food service. The culture around this restaurant is very family friendly, something I've always loved about this chain. The management team and the staff members were super friendly, ready to help, and all loved teamwork. There was never a day where I thought I was alone, someone was always ready to help me. On top of that the staff members were personal and funny, so some days of work didn't even really feel like work if you were surrounded by the right people. I've hardly had a bad day working here, and I stayed for over a year! There is plenty of room to climb the ladder if you'd like to become a leader or trainer!
Free lunch on break / Friendly team / Discounts
Only one 30 min break / Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very satisfied and thankful for my job at Chick Fil A. I work with really great people everyday who strive to make at least one person's day better every chance they can.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, Positive work environment, Flexible.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job to get started with. No room for advancement unless you seek franchise ownership, or management. Overall not a bad place to get started with, and they pay well for a fast food restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good fast food job. On average high schoolers will be employed or seen mostly. the older staff are usually the higher ups. most of the work is unseen and is done in the back. Everything in the store has a 2 minute window of completion as soon as the order is placed in. Out front staff take care of any hospitality needs and cleaning.
Pro érvek
Raises were availbe, work plans included benefits if signed into them, staff was very friendly, good leadership
Kontra érvek
Too fast at times, very slow progression, tight working areas
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a stepping stone to help me reach towards another career path. Management was very picky about who they wanted as shift leaders and would go months on end to give out bonuses or pay raises. They approve and praise their staff members with having educational and career goals.
Having Sundays off
Not getting paid more
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your thinking about applying to Chick-fil-A, you must be willing to work hard. You will not have time to slack off. Advancement is slow. Atmosphere is friendly.
Pro érvek
Free meal, helps pay for collage, brand has great reputation
Kontra érvek
Advancement is slow, employees are required to appear busy even when not, pay is less then many other restaurants
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't say enough about my time at Chick-fil-a. It was a great job, full of great co-workers. I made some of my best friends working for Chick-fil-a. The management was great and we all cared for each other.
Positive Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chickfila I think that it is a great job for kids and even adults who need a lot of flexibility and also for college students.
Pro érvek
Free lunch flexible hours off sunday and major holidays
No place to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and learn. Who couldn't forget that you get a guaranteed day off. Shifts last forever because you are not allowed to listen to music.
Free lunch
No music
Munkahelyi kultúra
Show up at work and operate the front of house cashier for breakfast and lunch. Afterwards, I had to balance my drawer before I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here and lifeguarding however it was seasonal and had to come to an end some time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work for if with the right company.
Very flexible with school schedule.

Awesome job for kids in high school.
free lunch
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a team member at Chick-Fil-a mainly in the back preparing the food to put in the shoots for customers. Also worked out front at times as a cashier on register. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with fellow co-workers and also having the ability to have a flexible schedule. Learned great time management skills since it is the fast food business and there are deadlines to be met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a Chick Fil A in Greensburg, PA, and absolutely loved my job. Everyone I worked with was happy and made me feel like I had worked there my whole life. Management was very understanding and wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Closed on Sundays creates family time and their morals and values within the company are the reason I work for them.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A bad experience,when his monies ran out he ask me to take a 27% pay cut. No benefits were ever offered.

Wendy,s

work for them 6 years,started as crew member then advanced to shift supervisor. There were several new GM,s i fellt the co wasn,t stable any more.
Pro érvek
with wendy, s i had 3 wks. vacation, health ins.sick days personal days.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés