Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 864 értékelés megtekintése
Great company!
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2020, január 7.
Offers a lot of opportunities to advance in career! They also offer a scholarship opportunity to assist with schooling. Great work environment and great staff
Best Job Ever!
Front of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2020, január 2.
Working here is one of the best decisions I’ve made. Although I don’t get as many hours as I’d like to, the time I spend here is worth it. Team Leaders (Managers) and Co-workers give a family feel and will make you feel wanted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work and it offers great opportunities.
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 20.
What a place to work everybody is friendly, it is a little much sometimes but you can't let that stop you from doing what you are suppose to do. It is a lot of incentives for working here tou get to do a lot of different things. Greeting guests, smiling and enjoying giving the best service because it is rewarding at the end, because when you do good you are rewarded. you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get ready to be belittled.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 9.
The Chick-fil-A I worked at was a frantic, stressful environment and a receptive, caring environment the others. As for many fast-food franchises each experience you will have is solely based on the superiors above you. Try your options, talk to the employees. Any red-flags about a manager should be heeded, especially one with note of abuse. Take care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Family atmosphere
Leadership Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, szeptember 19.
Great place to develop lifetime friendships with guests and fellow team members
Communication is a problem from leadership down to team members.
Always new things to learn here.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent first job, but treated me harshly towards the end.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, szeptember 4.
I had a great first job experience, it taught me valuable life lessons, and I was able to save up enough money to sustain my lifestyle as a high school experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
my review on indeed job is very good did never let me down. when it come to looking for jobs
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, augusztus 23.
working at Chick-fil- it was a good job experience especially if it's your first job you ever get. the check fil A for that I work at that team member was excellent to work with.
Good store
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 28.
Cool environment, good management , I haven’t worked there long but I’ve made a family with my coworkers , it’s a place I work recommend work , it’s great
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work at .The boss man is awesome I just need to be somewhere I can grow.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 15.
This is a big company a lot of things have changed since I have worked here and you can not move up in the company.I have worked here for 15 years I can basically do everything in the store. My customer service skills are great,I had the opportunity to meet some amazing guest,I have seen babies grow up and become teenagers and some have finish school they actually come back to see me.
Free meals and 401 k
Kontra érvek
You can’t move up in the company.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for a job where you can advance with dignity do not work for Chick-fil-A
Prep person (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 12.
Management team did not know what they were doing, if you ask the question they did not know the answer. Kitchen was not clean like it should be. Man that owned the establishment did not care about employees. He had his pick and chooses of who he believed and he did not believe and trust me it was not the employee he believed management no matter what. I would not recommend anyone to work for this Chick-fil-A in Greensboro if you have any type of self respect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Excellent customer service
Dining Room Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, május 12.
Provided customer service by their name! Very professional, organized. Everyone abided by
Chic-Fil-A standards. No exceptions. Everyone extremely personable and helpful.
Pro érvek
Discounted food for employees.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours given to part time help
Munkahelyi kultúra
a fun work place & everyone is friendly
Dining Room Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, április 17.
I work in the dinning room daily. I learn something new every day. I have no issues with management. The hardest part of of my job & knowing exactly what is expected of me & its hard for me to get it all done in a timely manner because I have no help in dinning room. I normally work it alone most nights. I enjoy the people I work with. I love the fact that if we work more than 6 hours we get a free meal as long as it doesn't go over $7.
free meals if we work 6 or more hours
we don't get enough outfits to wear considering some of us work 4-5 days a week
Review
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, március 23.
Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for anyone- high school or out of school. There are opportunities for scholarships and tuition assistance. Most of the co-workers are supportive as well and most of the time it's fun to go to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Tideous but fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, február 25.
Working there at times could be very tiedeous especially on days when they were busy. On slow days it’s a very relaxed environment. Everyone cleans and stocks ( if you don’t like cleaning don’t apply). Some team leaders acted as if they were above team members even though on days they wouldn’t do there jobs. The benefits aren’t all that great either. You get a 10% discount.
Paid breaks
Kontra érvek
Bad management, doesn’t follow availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
pretty good place to work
Cook/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, január 2.
good place to work at for the most part, sometimes very stressful and not good communication, decent hours but no overtime unless an assistant or director
free meals
no benefits or overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Energetic place to work
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, december 11.
A typical day at work is fast paced and high energy. Management makes work enjoyable. Chick-Fil-A is lead by the mission to give people a great experience every time they com in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced, and friendly work environment
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, november 27.
Always had a great time working with my managers and co-workers. everyone was friendly and very helpful. Annual job events always brought us closer. Scholarship opportunities are available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place where you need to work hard.
team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, november 18.
Chick Fil A is a good work place to start off with. If you are in high school or in college, having a side job to help you out is wonderful. Also, in the fast food industry, Chick Fil A is at the top because the quality of their food is amazing.
flexible scheduling
pay
Love the people there
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, augusztus 28.
I love working there it’s a fun fast paced job. Drive thru is always a fun place to be at this job you just see people personality better in a car to me . The only thing I didn’t like were management it could have been better but it still was a good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great first job in the food industry.
Cashier/Bagger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, augusztus 9.
This is a really good job for people who want to work hard in a friendly and flexible work environment. It's probably ideal for younger people who don't have a lot of expenses but still want a decent income and that tends to be the case majority of the employees there. There aren't really a lot of benefits aside from the small discount you get and the potential scholarships for college. Be prepared for an extremely fast paced and ever-busy day at work. The better you can control your stress the better you'll do. The up-side of that is that you'll learn how to stay calm and keep up with high-volume business because eventually you get used to it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van