Chick-fil-A
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
61 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,270 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good job if u want to slave

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
If you want to over work yourself trying to keep up with constant orders, being in a kitchen all day except for your 30 min break, then this job is for you. The fry section is the worst but the easiest, all you do is make fries constantly until you’re lucky enough to get switched to something else. So you’re in this tiny section and you’ll have a few fryers to cook the fries, mind you chic fila is busy almost 24/7 and people order fries with every meal so you’re going to be dropping fries and salting them non stop. I would go in more detail but let’s just say it’s just awful. If you don’t speak up they’ll keep new guys on this all day long and you’ll go home miserable. The other stations are terrible too but you get the point

Pro érvek

Free lunch which you’ll probably get tired of in a week

1 30 min break after that no breaks, not a place you’ll enjoy coming to work at

An okay place to work

OverallMy experience working at Chick-fil-A was not a good one. I won’t generalize working at chick fil a but my direct manager told the boss to give me a raise, and he was only interested in doing so when I turned in my two week notice. At that point though I would have went to a job making less before I stayed there. I worked in the front and kitchen. In the kitchen it was hard to keep up. We barely had enough workers to suffice. The front was nearly the same. Working in the kitchen was the worst though. It was always hot. We couldn’t stay on top of the orders. If you stepped away for a few seconds it would be easy to get behind. No one ever wanted to come to the kitchen to help from the front either. Not even briefly. They knew how terrible it was without even having to step foot in the kitchen. Our turnover rate at my location was also very high. That part came from people leaving who worked the front which was the easier job. Maybe I worked at the wrong location but I would not recommend working at chick fil a.
Munkahelyi kultúra

You can gain a ton of customer service experience , but you don’t get paid enough

Working at Chick fil a is a blessing and a curse in itself . You can gain a lot of experience and customer service and knowledge of working for your first job, but you don’t reallyget enough hours or pay

Good First job

Great for young minded folks, worked well with my school hours & not very long hours, worked around a lot of heat from oil cookers, great social expanding environment. Had to be fast paced on cook line. Tuesday & fridays I’d wake up 7am - 12 pm to unload the food truck by myself which held (300-400) boxes of condiments, fries, filets, etc ..

It was alright

Was just not the environment for me. I believe I tried to turn a highschool job into a longer lasting job which I should not have done. I lost interest as I knew I did not want to be a kitchen worker for Yessss to come

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Typical day

A typical day at Chick-fil-A would be to come and clock in with the best attitude.I was taught how to expedite and take orders properly.I also learned how to manage my shift and when to run certain breaks depending on labor and productivity.It was always a positive environment them keep you motivated to do your best work for the guest.The hardest part would be just keeping everyone on the same page as far as part would be giving the guest your best service.the employees go but the easiest

Great atmosphere

I’ve enjoyed working there these past five years. The team always worked in unison to complete daily production goals. We rocked. Chick-fil-A @ Friendly

Employee moral

Chick fil a really cares about their employees. They allow us to spend time with our families every Sunday and I think that speaks volume for the company.

closed on Sunday

Great company!

Offers a lot of opportunities to advance in career! They also offer a scholarship opportunity to assist with schooling. Great work environment and great staff

Best Job Ever!

Working here is one of the best decisions I’ve made. Although I don’t get as many hours as I’d like to, the time I spend here is worth it. Team Leaders (Managers) and Co-workers give a family feel and will make you feel wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Its a great place to work and it offers great opportunities.

What a place to work everybody is friendly, it is a little much sometimes but you can't let that stop you from doing what you are suppose to do. It is a lot of incentives for working here tou get to do a lot of different things. Greeting guests, smiling and enjoying giving the best service because it is rewarding at the end, because when you do good you are rewarded. you
Munkahelyi kultúra

Get ready to be belittled.

The Chick-fil-A I worked at was a frantic, stressful environment and a receptive, caring environment the others. As for many fast-food franchises each experience you will have is solely based on the superiors above you. Try your options, talk to the employees. Any red-flags about a manager should be heeded, especially one with note of abuse. Take care.

Family atmosphere

Great place to develop lifetime friendships with guests and fellow team members Communication is a problem from leadership down to team members. Always new things to learn here.
Munkahelyi kultúra

It’s a decent first job, but treated me harshly towards the end.

I had a great first job experience, it taught me valuable life lessons, and I was able to save up enough money to sustain my lifestyle as a high school experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra

my review on indeed job is very good did never let me down. when it come to looking for jobs

working at Chick-fil- it was a good job experience especially if it's your first job you ever get. the check fil A for that I work at that team member was excellent to work with.

Good store

Cool environment, good management , I haven’t worked there long but I’ve made a family with my coworkers , it’s a place I work recommend work , it’s great
Munkahelyi kultúra

It is a good company to work at .The boss man is awesome I just need to be somewhere I can grow.

This is a big company a lot of things have changed since I have worked here and you can not move up in the company.I have worked here for 15 years I can basically do everything in the store. My customer service skills are great,I had the opportunity to meet some amazing guest,I have seen babies grow up and become teenagers and some have finish school they actually come back to see me.

Free meals and 401 k

Kontra érvek

You can’t move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra

If you are looking for a job where you can advance with dignity do not work for Chick-fil-A

Management team did not know what they were doing, if you ask the question they did not know the answer. Kitchen was not clean like it should be. Man that owned the establishment did not care about employees. He had his pick and chooses of who he believed and he did not believe and trust me it was not the employee he believed management no matter what. I would not recommend anyone to work for this Chick-fil-A in Greensboro if you have any type of self respect.

Excellent customer service

Provided customer service by their name! Very professional, organized. Everyone abided by Chic-Fil-A standards. No exceptions. Everyone extremely personable and helpful.

Pro érvek

Discounted food for employees.

Kontra érvek

Not enough hours given to part time help
Munkahelyi kultúra

a fun work place & everyone is friendly

I work in the dinning room daily. I learn something new every day. I have no issues with management. The hardest part of of my job & knowing exactly what is expected of me & its hard for me to get it all done in a timely manner because I have no help in dinning room. I normally work it alone most nights. I enjoy the people I work with. I love the fact that if we work more than 6 hours we get a free meal as long as it doesn't go over $7.

free meals if we work 6 or more hours

we don't get enough outfits to wear considering some of us work 4-5 days a week

Review

Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for anyone- high school or out of school. There are opportunities for scholarships and tuition assistance. Most of the co-workers are supportive as well and most of the time it's fun to go to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Chick-fil-A
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Greensboro, NC
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?