Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Glen Allen, VA

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 647 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and energizing
My managers are supportive at times but sometimes they can feel a little shady. I love working there but sometimes it's just draining how fast everything is. I always feel like I'm rushing my guest. I do love how fast paced it is sometimes though. I like feeling productive and i like feeling like I should always do my best. A good job for a teenager/ college student.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good experience, for a short time.
When I worked at Chick-fil-A, I was just a warm body to fill the space. They treat you like you're a machine. Long hours taking orders in the drive-thru, outside, whether its 100 F or freezing outside--with no breaks. You can get hired pretty much anywhere if you have Chick-fil-A on your resume, but it's not worth it to work there more than 6-10 months.
Team member
The company really goes the extra effort to train the employees. You are given hands on training and able to ask questions. They work with students class schedules. I never had any issues working for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
This was a great first job and taught me ton of useful skills in management, team work, team building, coaching, and mentoring. I would recommend this to anyone
2,0
Stressful workplace
I was only thought of as a number not a person . Great first job but not a job I would work for for more than a year. Managers were corrupt and the only way you can get higher is if you are a favorite not based on skill at all.
Discount food for breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Looking for a challenge?
I think working at chick fil a should be a temporary job unless you cant see yourself doing anything else at the time. At that point work as hard and as long as you can until you are in a blue shirt and have a bit more control and ceribility with those who are there.
Pro érvek
Half off on food as long as you have a credo with you
Kontra érvek
Too fast paced, was often understaffed, management became more immature and demanding with new and younger managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job but often taken advantage of by management
It is a great first job but often time can be stressful. Very long hours especially on weekends but the 50% discount helps. Managers aren’t the greatest. Even when working hard and showing leadership you don’t get compensation. Often taken advantage of if hard worker.
Pro érvek
Discount, okay pay, fast paced
Kontra érvek
little to no breaks, stressful
1,0
Just work somewhere else
I want to start off by saying that your CFA experience really is going to be determined mainly based off of the operator/owner of the store. At VCC, most part time employees will receive a low pay with no negotiation and it’s rare that people here get a raise unless you’ve been here for several years or you BEG them. I’m sorry but the work you do here is worth FAR more than minimum wage, which most CFAs pay more than. They overwork you as you will be expected to stand outside serving customers in heat, freezing cold, snow, rain, you name it for 3-5 hours with little compensation and almost no accommodation. People need to feel appreciated and since it’s a job that obviously through pay. A pat on the back here and there isn’t going to do it. And if you’re expecting some sort of work/ life balance then too bad, you’re pretty much going to have to be available every Friday and Saturday- keep in mind majority of your workers are teens who actually have lives outside this place. Management just depends on the person here but most of them don’t seem to care much for their employees and quickly take advantage of them. I also am offended personally at the fact that they go around talking about how “Christian” they are but that doesn’t reflect their actual business model, at least not at this location. I highly recommended working at other locations before even thinking about coming to this one. I also think the operator should be more involved in the day-to-day operations that happen at this location. Because I doubt they would want to stand outside in the freezing cold and that last - több...
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Shorts breaks, no breaks, low pay, management, poor working conditions, underrappreciated
too fast paced
Since Chick-fil-a is such a popular restaurant you have to be prepared to work very hard at a fast pace. They did not pay me very much and the workload was a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, great food, fun and quick-paced environment
At Chick-fil-a, it’s honestly a hit or miss like most places. I tend to be outside taking orders and I really enjoy it, however, days where it’s below freezing or raining I feel that I should get a raise.
Free meal
Short breaks
nice
it's okay. i didn't have many hours because they are always hiring new people while students are in college. It's very competitive and they look over people when they are giving raises or employee of the month or promoting
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never work there willingly!
The pressure, expectations, and general lack of decency is unbelievable at this place. They have you working in unacceptable conditions with little concern for your personal needs or time. I spent most of my time there sick.

Additionally, the respect and consideration of your own skills is non existent. Not a good business model.

Furthermore, I am offended by the fact that they tout their christianity as a company but have made working for them so insufferable due to their money hungry bottom line.

Not a safe, Christian, or happy employer. And begining to their identity as a unique restaurant.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, lack of respect and consideration.
Fun
Overall, I loved the people I worked with. They were and some still are like a family to me. However, I felt like they (upper management) didn't really care us as people. There were a lot of long days. I also felt like no one cared about my opinions/ how I would make things run more smoothly.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is like a second family
It would be really stressful because everything is fast pase and the managers would not really be helping you with what needed to get done. They would honestly not work with your availability and your time off. They would schedule you with whatever hours they want you to work.
Discounts
Disrespect
Cfa life
I love working for Chick-Fil-A. It has been fun journey and I've enjoyed every minute of it. I've been working at Chick-Fil-A for eleven years. I love the environment and my co-workers.
Good place
the people you work with quickly become your closest friends, demanding work environment, gets VERY busy VERY quick, need to be comfortable working in a team
Chick-Fil-A environment
Every co-worker that works at Chick-Fil-A has a bright personality and welcomes every customer with love and care. The management is outstanding. To be honest there nothing hard to do at Chick-Fil-A because they believe in teamwork. The most enjoyable part would be working with my co-workers each and every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and teaches you alot
I personally loved working at Chic-Fil-A, it was a great job and I advanced very quickly. We received a paid thirty minute break with up to $7.50 of free food, the work is very easy and the customers were relatively nice compared to the ones that came into other fast food chains I have worked at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start your career
I enjoyed working hard and getting places. This company likes both. The hardest part is staying cool when customers yell at you for no reason. But as long as you have think skin, a smile, and a membership to a shooting range to put some holes in some zombies after your morning shift, things will be just fine. I know from experience.
Pro érvek
Good food, Good owners, Great Corp.
Rude Customers, Unmotivated team members
Productive and Organized
A typical day at chick-fila would be taking guest orders and running and assisting with the front end of the store.

I learn how to really use good customers skills when dealing with the public.

The mangement was excellent.

My co-workers were just like me very friendly, down to earth, dependable, and not to mention reliable.

The hardest part of the job was making the customers happy.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to come to a job were all my co-workers were always friendly sweet and outgoing like myself.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés