Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gilbert, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't spend my whole career in the fast food business ever, just because of the nature of it, but if I was to choose a fast food place to work, I would choose CFA. It pays well for a fast food place, and I never got tired of their food in the 10 months I worked there. For the most part the management and staff are really great, although that may depend. Overall though, it has a very kid-friendly atmosphere and is a great place for a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is constantly screaming at you and telling Me that I’m trash. Incredibly stressful environment. I wouldn’t be able to sleep before work because I was so scared of going in and dealing with the management and everyone hated me from the beginning before I could even prove myself. I was there for a year and there was no chance of advancement. People that started after me were getting promoted before me.
Free lunch
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work if you wish to grow and advance your career. Managers and co-workers alike were amazing and easy to get to know. Overall the atmosphere was very uplifting and being able to connect with the guests, was very wholesome and made my job seem less like a job and more like a hobby. The people working and the regulars that would come in were very nice and understandable. was very easy to go to managers and co-workers if you were having a problem or needed assistance with something. Would definitely recommend working there if its your first job you will thrive and love it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got this job as a freshman in high school and it was really helpful because I was able to have some extra cash while also learning customer service.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here I learned a lot about taking care of customers and hospitality. This place is all about going the extra mile with everything we do. It provide people room to advance in their work level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it is a great place to work at but after a while you will get sick of it and want a new job. They often stick you at one position and if you are good at it you are kind of stuck there for most of your shifts.
It's good pay
Kontra érvek
Sometimes bad management and constantly going through a lot of different people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was an amazing first job. It taught me how to work with a sense of urgency. Chick-Fil-A was definitely challenging at times but that just taught me how to be a hard worker. Every one was very kind in the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful company to work for, everyone is very friendly and eager to help and learn. It's a very fast-paced job due to how popular the company is so expect large lunch rushes. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers, it's a very fun and uplifting atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was definitely a reality check on a 16 year old me. It taught me a lot about working and the fast food industry. Managers were okay, but I constantly felt condescended. That could be because I was more sensitive at 16 than I am now, but that is what I remember.
Good 1st job, Shorter hours
Cleanliness, Management (maybe)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left because the General Manager was an absolute idiot. He was very controlling and was incapable of working as a team. Not a good management style at all. The store operator is also the most short tempered man I have ever worked for. He was completely unaware of what was happening in his own store and was super right side conservative. Very small minded man. Great company but would definitely recommend a different location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is not for everyone, and every store is different, but overall this job is a good one. I learned how to think quick, handle stress, and communicate with excellence. Every day at work goes by fast because they are almost always busy. This job was fun because of the people you worked with. It is a great atmosphere
Good enviorment
pay, stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its hard work, especially during busy hours. Boring. Doing the same thing everyday, all day. Very repetitive. Only work here short term. Not long term job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great way to get into the workforce for younger teens looking for money. However that's really all its designed for. Not a great place for a career or anything more than entry level experience.
Easy to get hired
Fast paced, minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working at the company along with the other employees. The management was awesome and very thoughtful. I loved serving our customers and getting to know them!
Free meals
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
chick fil a was a hardworking environment that would always go by quickly. i enjoyed my time i spent there and was always positivly enforced with kindness.
free meals, pto
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila was one of the best establishments i have worked for since i was allowed to work . its a very homely and comfortable place to be . especially to get chicken as good as theirs. it makes you feel appreciated when you get greeted at the door with great enthusiasm and pleasant smiles . the simple " my pleasure " was my favorite .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a decent place to work. You just have to be able to multi task a lot. Your on your feet all the time. You have to get in the habit of also being a people person and all
Free food on break
Closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked there for half a year and they followed no rules Chick-fil-A headquarters set. Always under staffed and understocked. Management does not know how to run a business and need a management change
Good hours
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A was an amazing by far the best first job! Everyone was amazing and I was able to work while I was still in high school and going to beauty school. I was promoted within 6 months, lots of room for growth.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for Chick-Fil-A each day, everyone works together as a team. Everyone is open to learn, and take correction. We are taught that the guests come first, and to do everything with a smile.
free lunch
breaks are short
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were a lot of issues with the manager at the one I worked at. She didn't give time off for school events or people who gave notice for needing time off a month in advance. She'd do break for 15 mins to avoid pay and did breaks at the beginning of shift. She also didn't give me my last pay check.
Pro érvek
Half off meals while working
Short breaks