Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gilbert, AZ

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Good Place to Have Your First Job
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, október 10.
Here I learned a lot about taking care of customers and hospitality. This place is all about going the extra mile with everything we do. It provide people room to advance in their work level.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you need some job security
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, augusztus 29.
At first it is a great place to work at but after a while you will get sick of it and want a new job. They often stick you at one position and if you are good at it you are kind of stuck there for most of your shifts.
It's good pay
Kontra érvek
Sometimes bad management and constantly going through a lot of different people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very quick paced workplace
Front of House Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, augusztus 27.
Chick-Fil-A was an amazing first job. It taught me how to work with a sense of urgency. Chick-Fil-A was definitely challenging at times but that just taught me how to be a hard worker. Every one was very kind in the workplace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-Paced and Friendly place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, július 16.
Wonderful company to work for, everyone is very friendly and eager to help and learn. It's a very fast-paced job due to how popular the company is so expect large lunch rushes. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers, it's a very fun and uplifting atmosphere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It's a hustle
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, július 3.
Working at Chick-fil-A was definitely a reality check on a 16 year old me. It taught me a lot about working and the fast food industry. Managers were okay, but I constantly felt condescended. That could be because I was more sensitive at 16 than I am now, but that is what I remember.
Good 1st job, Shorter hours
Cleanliness, Management (maybe)
Fun (though busy) work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, március 16.
You never have a moment to rest at Chick-Fil-A: you are expected to keep busy at all times, whether you're dealing with customers, stocking supplies, cleaning, etc. Despite this, you typically work with great people (you know CFA only hires the friendliest, most amiable people). Management is pretty strict, though (as with most places) they go easy on you if you can befriend them. Overall, not a bad place to work. I'd happily go back and do it all over again.
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, discounts on food, free meal for 5+ hour shifts, amiable and friendly co-workers/management
Very fast-paced and busy
Good workplace
Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, január 12.
I left because the General Manager was an absolute idiot. He was very controlling and was incapable of working as a team. Not a good management style at all. The store operator is also the most short tempered man I have ever worked for. He was completely unaware of what was happening in his own store and was super right side conservative. Very small minded man. Great company but would definitely recommend a different location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast-paced but not permanent
Team Member, Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, december 15.
Chick-fil-A is not for everyone, and every store is different, but overall this job is a good one. I learned how to think quick, handle stress, and communicate with excellence. Every day at work goes by fast because they are almost always busy. This job was fun because of the people you worked with. It is a great atmosphere
Good enviorment
pay, stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Gotta start somewhere
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, október 9.
Its hard work, especially during busy hours. Boring. Doing the same thing everyday, all day. Very repetitive. Only work here short term. Not long term job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting place for young workers
Dining Room Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, július 31.
A great way to get into the workforce for younger teens looking for money. However that's really all its designed for. Not a great place for a career or anything more than entry level experience.
Easy to get hired
Fast paced, minimum wage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place!
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, június 12.
Enjoyed working at the company along with the other employees. The management was awesome and very thoughtful. I loved serving our customers and getting to know them!
Free meals
fun place to work
Director of Hospitality (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, június 11.
chick fil a was a hardworking environment that would always go by quickly. i enjoyed my time i spent there and was always positivly enforced with kindness.
free meals, pto
short breaks
great place
line cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, március 16.
Chickfila was one of the best establishments i have worked for since i was allowed to work . its a very homely and comfortable place to be . especially to get chicken as good as theirs. it makes you feel appreciated when you get greeted at the door with great enthusiasm and pleasant smiles . the simple " my pleasure " was my favorite .
Very fast paved
Front Counter Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, január 16.
Overall it was a decent place to work. You just have to be able to multi task a lot. Your on your feet all the time. You have to get in the habit of also being a people person and all
Free food on break
Closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
A poor place with low quality management
Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, november 24.
I had worked there for half a year and they followed no rules Chick-fil-A headquarters set. Always under staffed and understocked. Management does not know how to run a business and need a management change
Good hours
Everything else
Great First Job
Team Lead Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, október 19.
Chick Fil A was an amazing by far the best first job! Everyone was amazing and I was able to work while I was still in high school and going to beauty school. I was promoted within 6 months, lots of room for growth.
Free lunch
fun place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, július 26.
I enjoy working for Chick-Fil-A each day, everyone works together as a team. Everyone is open to learn, and take correction. We are taught that the guests come first, and to do everything with a smile.
free lunch
breaks are short
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Front (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, május 31.
There were a lot of issues with the manager at the one I worked at. She didn't give time off for school events or people who gave notice for needing time off a month in advance. She'd do break for 15 mins to avoid pay and did breaks at the beginning of shift. She also didn't give me my last pay check.
Pro érvek
Half off meals while working
Fast paced
Prep Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, május 22.
I worked here about a year, it was pretty easy once you got the hang out it, managers were good for the most part, they worked with you as far as training and making sure you knew what you were doing. Overall it was a pretty good fast food job.
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Stressful work environment
Kitchen Specialist/Grill Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, május 2.
Work environment in the kitchen is very stressful. Leads help during dinner/lunch rush, but shifts are long and workplace environment is crammed. Management is good and pays staff accordingly, closing shifts were very labor intensive.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Kitchen is hot/greasy, hours are long
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van