Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gainesville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with for teenagers or students wanting to balance work with a job life. It also depends on what Chick Fil A you work at, but you can have fun.
Pro érvek
free food (at certain locations)
Munkahelyi kultúra
That says it all! In my experience, Chickfila employees are not fake. If they are pleasant to customers, they are probably also great people to work with. Food benefits vary - my store gave a free meal with every shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's was a cool job and enjoyed my manager. Coworkers was fun and enjoyable. This was my first fast food job which I loved. Location was excellent fron where I stayed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company to work for they understand your needs and problems and they also encourage you to better yourself ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like how they communicate together and discuss about what they can do to improve business in the store. They would assist me when I needed help on the big orders there such as beverages and food items.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had little or no experience. I was trained thoroughly. I enjoyed my job, greatly. I was certified. I started out part time. As I became better, I worked fulltime. I started working for $8 an hour. Then, I made $8.05 an hour. I passed a written test. To be ServSafe certified. I passed an Inspection too. I was cooking fries perfectly. Inspector said add more salt. Greatest job I've had, this far. I worked enough to pay my bills on my own. With little or no assistance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy job with a great atmosphere. I loved working here. I would recommend Chick-Fil-A to anyone looking for a job with benefits. Also they don't work Sunday!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Somewhat easy work environment. competitive hours; difficult to make a lot of money because they are beyond well staffed, however, the night shift is understaffed, but still considered "fully staffed."
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was sexually harassed by guests while working outside taking orders. The managers there responded effectively and quickly, reassuring me and making sure I was okay. Chick-Fil-A is very strict, as I was written up because I clocked in from my break two minutes late, and because I accidentally wore the wrong pants (that were the same material and color). I was working between 35-40 hour weeks, which is full time. However I was hired as a part time worker, and was only being paid as a part time worker, meaning I was actually losing money as I stayed there.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, moderate breaks, great wifi, great community
Homophobic
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work been at two different locations an the people are great so are the supervisors its always busy an lots of work to do no tips because it's a fast food restaurant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great job overall. I really enjoy the work environment. You really have to be excited about working there though because they will cut your hours.
Free Meal
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great work environment. Everyone was always positive and friendly. It is a great place to learn customer service skills and how to have a good work ethic. It is a popular food chain so everything is very fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at chick fil a was very interesting. Everything is sp fresh and so organized. nothing like i would have imagined. While working in the back you will find yourself constantly being busy. time goes by very quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It definitely was a fun fast paced environment place to work at.My supervisor was really cool.She made my work look very easy,also it was so many things to do.I was working above&beyond, I constantly kept myself busy at all times so I can advance my skills, and have the opportunity to move up in the company one day.I got along good with all of my coworkers they all was very helpful.I was so glad to be part of the team,but towards the summer everything went down hill.I started losing a lot of hours,because bussiness was dying down a lot.
Pro érvek
They offered discounts on every meal there and free drinks always
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A was an outstanding place to work at. They upheld the highest standards of cleanliness and their food quality was high as well. The people were nice and friendly and they worked with your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would say that chick fil a is one of the best fast food places to work because the environment is fast paced but also friendly everyone is there to help there's always someone to go to about anything and the shifts aren't bad at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
think this is such a great Company. I learned so much about customer service here and how to really interact with guests, and collaborate with coworkers. There were so many people working at one time, but you really learn how to work like a team to give quick, and great food service. It felt like such a family to work there, and they really do great things, there were so many teams, and families that would come in each week
free lunch
Co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked on University of Florida campus Chick-Fil-A. I would not use this to compare to full store Chick-Fil-A, as we were an express location. The management did not care for issues going on in the restaurant at all. As a supervisor, I felt like there was too much pressure on me to manage things that were not my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at chicfk-fil-awas always busy 24/7. Working at chick-fil-a helped me grow a lot. it helped me not become shy anymore and helped me learn how to make and talk to people. I loved the people that worked there ! The hardest part of this job would have to be consistently staying busy but after a couple of weeks you get used to it and i loved loved loved working there !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mangers are very childish, they are very hard workers but they don't know haw to approach their workers correctly. The work space feels like you're in high school, but i did learn how to multitask mush better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was fast pace and always required 100% customer service. This job was a great learning experience and I learned great customer service skills.
Great Customer service