Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gadsden, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great company, however, ever store is ran differently. The particular store I worked for was not organized and did not take care of their good employees but let the employees that did not care get away with so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was horrible; they take advantage of the hardest working employees; no room for advancement; negative work environment; developed work-related injuries
Each shift you get a free meal that equates to $8.00; Paid 20 minute break
Kontra érvek
Management, No advancement opportunities, Over-worked & underpaid; Injuries from the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace job with giving 30 paid break with free food and drink . no phones aloud so we can always care for our customers with great work ethic and positive vibes
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved chick-fil-a they gave me a lot of hours but I’m growing up and looking for a job that actually pays good and gives good hours it was fun while it lasted but I’m needing money for a house.
Free lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned how to work with the public, improved my customer service skills, communication skills, time management, and overall work initiative. I have loved working for this company and have grown immeasurably the time I have worked for Chick-fil-A!
Pro érvek
Free break and flexible work schedule.
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of employee benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job skills I learned were like no other restaurant I know. The way we were trained to treat the guest will probably be found in only a few establishments. These skills were the foundations I built on to get where I am today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a very busy job most of the time. There is always something to do regardless if there is food to make or not. Whenever the job slows down communicating with the people is great. Everyone there is very friendly. Management feels very hit or miss sometimes.
Free and paid breaks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it , worked cash register and made food . If I could recommend it to anyone then I would . I really like the managers and the workers that I worked with
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day can go either way. The people that work with you make the day or break it. The management there is great. There is just not any benefits for the management and or workers. I have a family and we have bills. The hardest part of the job is trying to read minds. Communication is bad. Some Friday nights we may have 400 sandwiches to make. It gets very frustrating when we all don't understand which bag is going where. Sometimes though, we have down time and if one of the managers is there she will put on a show.
Free Lunch
No Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working there , management is spectacular. Everyone there is really friendly and fun. Wish they would give me more hours . Love greeting customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am seeking employment with a great company to improve my skills as a cook. I am a fast learned and had great customer service skills. I have always had a wonderful and pleasant personality and i love people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this job a lot. It's good if you're on your parents insurance, but they only offer dental..? Very fast paced and very busy! Keeps you on your toes and always moving which makes the day fly!
Fast paced
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working for chic fil a....it was my 1st job an I was still in school an they were very great with working around my school schedule
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this job. It taught me a lot about being focused and persistent. Team work was a big part of this job. I loved every part of this job opportunity I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, great management team, great team members, very clean and great food, they offered me a chance to become ServSafe Cert and i did.
the chicken
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice place to work. Great organization and a lot of staff to compensate for the busy rush hours.
Pro érvek
Closed on Sundays, so your always guaranteed a weekend day off!!
Short breaks.