Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fountain, CO

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 685 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place with guaranteed Sundays off
Hours change weekly
need to be a team player

young staff

flexible schedule

able to work inside and outside taking orders regardless of weather conditions

variety of positions
An astounding company!
My typical day at work is usually very fast paced all day. We have many guests in and out of our store daily with an expectation of nothing less than excellence, which we as a team help provide. Each day I come in with the idea that I will take something away from the day and learn something new, may it be something as simple as learning something from our regulars to something hing that is innovative to help the company thrive. In a managerial position I believe this is the strongest group of management I have seen or been apart of. We help push our team members in a positive way while creating a healthy and stable work environment. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the demand of our guests on a day to day basis, but the resolve to that is the best part. Nothing is better than seeing a guest overwhelmed with joy or even a coworker overwhelmed with joy and happiness.thatinnovative to help make the company thrive in success
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is good experience for fast paced, productive jobs in the future. It provides adequate experiences with customer service, and food services.
Chick fil A is a job that was pretty good for my first job. I received adequate hours most of the time, and it really shows and requires you to learn how to work fast, and well in a stressful, and fast-paced environment.
2,0
All about who you know
This is has to be the worse company I have ever worked for! This is sad to say because this is a Christian restaurant and was not treated that way. I worked my butt off for them whenever they needed someone and because I didn't suck up too the right people I was thrown under the bus! I missed my customers , but wasn't going to let someone treat me like I was 5 year old , when I was always there for them and them tell me I was one of their best workers, but wouldn't even get a raise or a management positon. The best part was making the customers happy!
free food, drinks
the treatment of employess
A new experience
Chic Fil A is great place to work if you like fast paced activity in your life and like to do things exactly the way they should be done. They provide great hours and good pay to their employees!
Long Shifts
N/A
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good group and good opportunities
The people can be good and money opportunities are plentiful. Negative culture and operator gets to personal into lives of employees. I felt uncomfortable before I left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for
I love working at Chick-fil-a. Employees were treated fairly and the work place was enjoyable. Pay was fair. Hours were reasonable. Company was run efficiently and professionally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
It's a very fun job that you are able to move up in if you work hard enough. I would recommend working there if you have the chance. The experience of serving is very rewarding.
Free food for break
No benefits
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job for students
While I did enjoy my time at Chick-fil-A at the beginning the management made it impossible to like my working environment and made my work life very unpleasant. Favoritism and lack of desire to evenly distribute pay was very commonplace.
Pro érvek
co worker friendships, break food allowance
Kontra érvek
working off the clock, understaffed, favoirtism, poor poor management
3,0
Great for Charater
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for. I was not fond of my management but it was nothing too serious. Definitely a great job for students and is an excellent way to build character.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés