Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 306 értékelés megtekintése
Cashier at chik fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 23.
No possible way to live off of minimum wage in the fort worth area. the pay to work ratio was awful. you get treated like garbage. I learned good cashier skills as well as people pleasing. The hardest part of the job was long hours at the cashier during rush hour. The place was located next to a school so a lot of students would come in with attitude. the other staff was semi-friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an injoyable job with good people to work with
Chick fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 22.
It was filled with good people with positive attitudes. The job was injoyable and it's easy to get along with workers. Costomers are also easy to get along with and always comes back with a smile
Discounts and family nights
chickfila
Drive Thru Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, április 6.
It was hot and fast pace. The culture was not that great either. The company ecpections are unreasonable for the amount of pay that employees recieve.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult place to work for young women
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, március 19.
I had major issues with harassment from men when I worked here. I had proof of the incidents and witnesses, but upper management failed to resolve the issue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place, enjoyed my co workers and manager
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, december 20.
clock in
check to make sure all items are stocked for the day
sign out cash drawer
work front register/taking orders
fill orders
take payments
clean dining room as needed
refill front counter items as needed
assist preparing food as needed
balance out cash drawer
sign cash drawer back in
stock items for next shift
clock out
Pro érvek
fun place to work, nice people to work with, set hours
Kontra érvek
very early hours in the morning
Great Team
Guest Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, november 28.
The folks at this Chick-fil-A are a great bunch of people!
This place is a wonderful opportunity to sharpen your customer service and communication skills.

Management can be a little snappy when frustrated, but are generally nice people. You must be very intentional when aiming for promotion, as these are fairly competitive.
Great team environment
Promotions are competitive
Great job
Hospitality Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, november 21.
This was my first job and the friendliest job I've ever had. It was also the most family oriented with customers and fun. I loved this job because of the smiles, the happy customers, the events, and the free Chick Fil A! Only con is the pay was horrible, but this was my first job.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, family oriented, fun, happy environment, events
Poor Pay, Poor Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
encouraging environment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761772017, november 13.
CFA has a very high paced but uplifting working environment. employees are friendly and its a safe christian community. managers and directors are helpful and wont ask you to do anything that wont or havent done.
Pro érvek
lunch allowance, incentives to work harder
short breaks
Good place to work.
Hospitality Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 26.
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work. It builds confidence if you allow it. It is somewhat lax at times. It is repetitive work. Some of the managers there aren't the friendliest.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Inefficient management.
Hospitality Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, szeptember 22.
Our manager did not properly delegate work which made our store much more inefficient than it should have been. I was required to clean the entire front of the house and rarely ever had any help.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Healthy and productive workplace.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, augusztus 9.
I learned how to use cashiers a lot better as well as learned to handle and process money extremely well. You must be able to handle customers very well as well as be very polite at all times.
fun workplace
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  3200 hulen st fort worth tx 761072017, június 27.
I chick fil a just not the one on hulen street mananger amber his wrong dont treat people right always talking bout people and they personal life unacceptable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Busy and clean
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, június 26.
A typical work day was pretty routine like, it was always in order. What I learned there was how to stay calm under pressure. The management was always understandable. The culture was very nice. The hardest part of my job was learning the menu because I wasn't trained to my full potential, I mainly taught myself most things. The most enjoyable part of my job was taking orders, because I was so good at it.
Free meals
Rude employees
Fast-paced work experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, június 14.
Successfully worked in a fast-paced retail environment serving hundreds of customers daily and leading teams in the daily operations. Administrative support associated with retail and corporate management, customer support, and survey administration. Worked with lead Event Planner in various large events around the region.
Worked with 20-60 other employees with coworkers of all ages. Received multiple recognitions for ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and presentation to customers and team members.
Actively participated in Environmental, Health & Safety and other trainings established by Corporate and Local Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always busy and a energetic work environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, május 18.
Fun place to work. Also a great interaction with people and serving people with a smile. I haven't had another job besides this one but it was and is a wonderful place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and friendly towards customers
CULINARY MANAGER AND HIRING MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, április 12.
It's a big family, everyone helps everyone else out. The hardest part would be getting to know everything and being fast enough because it's all about speed there and also good food. The most enjoyable part is that the owner is involved and tries to do many things to get everyone involved and into things.
Sundays off
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with a great team of co workers.
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, január 13.
The staff is friendly and very enjoyable to work with. The most enjoyable part of the day is when our customers are friendly and pleasant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inviting company!
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, január 3.
Enjoyed working for Chickfila as a company. My operator was a caring and professional boss. Typical day of work was dependent upon manager in store some were awesome others were horrible.
Pro érvek
Free meals for every shift worked
Kontra érvek
short, unpaid breaks, gossiping wansn't disciplined
Hulen Mall CFA
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2016, augusztus 27.
love it, love the people, love the environment. Management picks favorite for higher positions but its a great place to start working. good starting benefits and you will get work.
$6 meal every 5-6 hrs
In The Mall. no employee area
management was so hypocrite
team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2015, április 22.
Keep this company as your last option to work.I recommend my friend but he left after 1 week .I left after 2 months.they will give 100% perfect customer service but regarding employees, they will do just anything with a smile on face.they will Give less hours but still cut money from pay cheques for uniform, Working as a cashier at lunch time you can make mistakes counting cash and they will cut money from your pay cheques for that.I have work experience with several companies, but this is the first company i've found doing this.so beawere.....
Pro érvek
nice employees (not the management)
Kontra érvek
even hate to talk about it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van