Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 306 értékelés megtekintése
Good first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 20.
This was a fun job, there were issues at my particular location but that happens sometimes. Chick-fil-a as a company is a good place to work for, I’d recommend it for people poking to work and go to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s ok if you need a job.
FOH Director/Leadership Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 15.
Better than others in the restaurant industry. But completely depends on the management. Some are decent and some are not. If you get stuck with bad leaders, nothing makes up for it.
Pro érvek
Good first job, works with school hours
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, bad managers, no promises kept
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved it, wish I never left.
Crew Member/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 9.
Great job overall, I loved it and the customers. Never a problem we couldn’t solve with customers and never had a problem with the coworkers. Atmosphere was the best I was ever in. 10/10 would go back.
1,0
Productive and efficient workplace
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, március 18.
A typical work-day at Chick-Fil-A was mostly stressful but well managed. Everyone always knew their placement at work and team members were always getting trained on new things. The management was kind and always willing to help wherever needed. Everyone was always happy and was able to see the tasks that needed to be done by looking at the clipboard or asking a team leader/manager.
Free meal, flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very positive work environment with friendly co-workers
Manager of Leadership Development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, február 13.
I loved working at Chick-fil-A and enjoyed my time there so much. The company really focuses on individual growth and preparing you for a great career.
Meals, company events
Healthcare
it was an okay job
GUEST SERVICES & CATERING ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, január 25.
the staff was friendly, and i got to know the guests well enough to where we were on a first name basis, it was the people that made this feel like home
awesome first job!
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, január 12.
CFA was so fun to work at, it can be very very stressful...especially during rush hour. Hated when we had to go outside in the cold. Truly was an awesome stepping stone job, didn’t plan to be there forever but my store was hard to leave but I had to find better pay, I was paid $8 and people who have been working there over a year got paid $8, no raises. They also have paid training, and my store paid for our uniforms!
free food, nice management
always busy, gets old
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace with poor attitude managers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, december 30.
Working at CFA is fast paced and accurate. You work as a team and get as many people served as fast as possible. Unfortunately management can be a dick to you if they dont like you. Cliques are a thing. I worked at 2 different chickfilas so I would know. If management didnt have such a hostile attitude with people they dont like then I would definitely recommend this job to someone
Pro érvek
Free break meals, good relationships with coworkers, great food and atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Management, pay, standing outside for hours in hot/cold weather
2,0
Poor management
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, december 26.
Managers tell you one thing and they do the opposite. Managers play favorites. Upper management sits in the back and they do not work that much until the owner comes in and they change how they are.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the job the only thing I couldn't get over is the hour I had gotten compared to the new employees
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, december 16.
I worked there for almost 9 months. When I asked for a raise they declined my request and said I would get more hours.not so long after a new employee started working and my hours got cut. When I asked the manager why my hours went down he said that he needed more workers.
Pro érvek
A free meal when you go on break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fast paced
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, december 11.
love working here but unfortunately the pay wasn't very good even for a manager position so it forced me to look else where.
management was strong and very easy to talk to
10/10
free food
poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good environment plus the activities with kids
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, november 28.
Chick-fil-A Always Had A smile on others face we always did activities for family and gave free cookies and cupcakes! Team members always got free snacks all day
Free lunches and snacks
25 min brake, Full scholarship to college
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great part time job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, október 19.
Great place to work if you only need something part time. Lunch and dinner rush can get very busy, always on your feet. Management is always willing to listen and work with you if you need time off, just give two weeks notice. Coworkers are fun to work with! I have learned patience and teamwork.
Free lunch, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Low pay, part time hours
Very busy work environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, augusztus 6.
The location that I worked at was very busy through out the entire day. I helped set up for the day by restocking and preparing the food counter. I would wait on customers and help prepare parts of the food orders. I would run the cash register. We were also responsible in maintaining a clean environment.
assisting the customers
Kontra érvek
on your feet for long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice first job with a lot of experience, I enjoyed working there but I needed more work time and more money.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, augusztus 5.
Chick fil a needs to work on productivity of the work place and how to make it fun for first time job learners. It does however teach you how to be fast pase and be on track, I believe that it could be difficult for some to keep up without messing up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Friendly and experienced work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 30.
I learned the most in speed and quality costumer service working here. The managers and Team leaders are always on the look out for good workers and very helpful in all situations. Everyone is there to help each other and has no problem lending a hand to those in need. The hardest part of the job was insuring every guest got exactly what they wanted in a speedy time. It was fairly easy to accomplish but that is the hardest part. The best part of the job is by far seeing the guests smiles and hearing how much they enjoy every visit.
Amazing Atmopher
Fast paced non stop
Fast paced chicken.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 22.
It is a great job to work at. You always stay busy even with the slow moments. You greet guests, take care of their order, complete transactions, and make sure they are having a wonderful visit. When you are not doing that. you are restocking and checking to see if anything else needs to be done before the next rush.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place where people can communicate and have fun
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 17.
Personally I love it you get to spend time with the team and get to know them while putting a smile on customers faces. I enjoy the atmosphere and the kindness you get to show.
Pro érvek
Good food and free meals
Nothing really
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Cook/Dishwasher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 16.
good enjoyed working for this company, treat their customers very well and I don't intend to leave any time soon. they work with me on my schedule....
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
loved it but low pay
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 4.
it was great, but you know food is kinda lame. my owner paid me super low to so I had to move on to different opportunities. Not to mention I was h
gaining a bunch of weight lmaoo
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van