Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 864 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Night Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 17.
The management team will always depend on you and put everything on your back, if you are not good enough they will replace you. Some leaders are very nice and understanding while others have their favorites.
It was alright
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2020, január 2.
It was a good job through high school, but after I graduated I needed a better/higher paying job. My boss at the time would refuse to give me a raise even though I was already working there for 2 1/2 years, I had to fight for a $0.25 raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good company, just unlucky with ownership.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, december 12.
I truly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. I made a lot of great friends that I still talk to today. The only issue was the pay. Our store owner paid team members far below the median for Chick-Fil-A employees.
I loved working at Chick-fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 5.
Chick-fil-A was a great experience. Everybody was friendly. The management was outstanding. I never had a issue that didn’t go unresolved. They are very kind and caring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for growth, and great leadership development.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 10.
A typical day at work would depend. On weekdays, you could expect a more relaxed work day. Sometimes lunches could get hectic, but other than that, weekdays were pretty calm. Weekends were a different story. If not properly staffed, it could get pretty crazy, but when properly prepared, shifts would fly by with ease. I grew a great deal while I was there. Most importantly, I learned leadership qualities, and how to manage high stress situations. The management there is great, and likes to build employees who are looking for growth. The employee environment was pretty pleasant. Your coworkers are definitely one of the best parts of the job. The hardest would be, it could get pretty busy, and if not properly staffed, it could get overwhelming.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers and great management team.
Pay was a bit low
Fun work environment
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 24.
Lots of fast-paced hands-on activities but the team is so nice and welcoming that it makes it all worth it. Lots of fun jokes help balance out the busy days and make time go by quicker than you'd expect
Free Meal
Busy Hours
Great experiance
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 30.
Everyone was super nice and when we got busy they would lend a hand if they could. The job had its stressful fast paced moments but nothing that would be too over whelming for a newbie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an all together a very nice place to work. But not enough to make it on my own to live on.
kitchen worker/custumer service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 31.
Over all it was a good environment to work the workers were very considerate and helpful.They communicated well. Trained well. I enjoyed the free lunch every day.
Pro érvek
Free lunch everyday. Sundays off work thats a plus!!!
Kontra érvek
Health care. Pay amont and hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Literally The Best Job I've Had
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 17.
I absolutely love working for Chick-fil-A.They Are So Encouraging,Loving,Helpful,and Understanding!This Is A Great First Job To Have For Anyone...They Help Put You In College,Always There When You Need Them,Love To Help People Get To That Next Level,What Can I Say,I Love This Place!!
Helping others
CSR/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 13.
I learned a lot of things working there smiling get you far and being very respectful to everyone that comes in the restaurant and lighting up someone’s day .
great job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 5.
working at chic fil a is great and would recomend it, the pay sucks tho. i got paid minimum waige the whole year i worked there and could barely afford gas lmao.
Not bad
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 3.
Management is awesome, works with you to solve problems. Staff can be friendly sometimes. Very fast paced and salary isn’t the greatest with how hard you work. Free lunch (30 min.) if you work more than 5.5 hours before 4pm. Managers will bump/lower hours depending on what you want. Will work with school schedules and you can request off as many days as you want within a 2 week notice.
Counterproductive work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, június 16.
The time that I spent at chic fil a started extremely well but as time went on and some of the coworkers I got, the job culture began to deteriorate at my location but overall I believe it’s a great franchise to work for.
Pro érvek
Free meals, good breaks, flexible scheduling
Can be very overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had team outings on certain ocassions
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761332019, június 14.
A typical day at work is really busy, the supply and demand are extreme. What I have learned is how to communicate with others and it has given me more job skills for the near future.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Flexiable hours during the school year.
Kontra érvek
Can't afford the healthcare.
1,0
high standards for employees
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 20.
actions and verbage use closely monitered at all times.

a typical day is structured based on whether or not you're opening or closing the store. constantly refilling cups and condiments.
set hours
high expectations low pay
fun and friendly environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 15.
A typical day at work would be early morning shift receiving our daily customers, always bringing a smile to my face. I enjoyed working there and providing great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great job for a teenager looking for their first job.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 13.
Highly recommend Chick-fil-A as a first job. This company shows you so many basic and essential skills and manners towards customers and being a great worker. Also has so many benefits and is very fun to work at.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, had annual parties, get rewards, and just a fun place to work.
It’s always busy
Fun and welcoming environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 12.
It can be very fast paced at times when it is busy but overall it is a great place to work. Friendships will be formed and social skills will be gained.
Pro érvek
Free food when you work, flexible hours
Good first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 20.
This was a fun job, there were issues at my particular location but that happens sometimes. Chick-fil-a as a company is a good place to work for, I’d recommend it for people poking to work and go to school.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s ok if you need a job.
FOH Director/Leadership Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, április 15.
Better than others in the restaurant industry. But completely depends on the management. Some are decent and some are not. If you get stuck with bad leaders, nothing makes up for it.
Pro érvek
Good first job, works with school hours
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, bad managers, no promises kept
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van