Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX73 értékelés
73 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 297 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best customer service. We helped each other to success and teach a new worker with our best attitude. Overall, this is the best place to apply in at any time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work you like a dog and when they change owners they fire you just like that . Wouldn’t recommend it. May be good as a starting job but that’s it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just simply cannot stress to you enough how good I have it here. The overall atmosphere is not only a bit laid back but extremely friendly and positive. It almost comes to a point where it really does feel like you're working with friends instead of co workers and management is not only very supportive and helpful each shift but they are willing to help you out as much as possible from schedule flexibility to unexpected events, etc. The pay here is very good if you're a college student like myself, you get a 30 minute break every shift with FREE break food every time, and at the end of the shift when we have a bunch of extra food that we have to throw out, we will just give it out to our fellow co workers. I have taken home more sandwiches, raps, mac & cheese, and cookies than I can count. If you're someone who is looking for a part time job that you will not only love and enjoy but is also willing to work with you, then I STRONGLY recommend working at the Centreport location. Our franchise owner is also very friendly and very fun to work with once you get the chance to meet her.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i work at the cfa on altamesa in fort worth texas. A cfa is good from what i here but mines is a disaster.. the owner has no respect for his employees.
Pro érvek
the peopl that you work with.
Kontra érvek
the owner, no benefits unles your a manager, no raises, no promotions rarely. there is too long of a list for this location....
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was alright to work there.what else do I have to say. I guess I'll keep typing until this minimum fills up and i can resume my job search. Thank you Indeed overlords.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here mostly because of the Leadership Team and culture. Management possesses and preserves professionalism and positive culture/atmosphere. Greatest level of focus is customer service and experience. It's a great opportunity for young and seasoned employment seekers!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team will always depend on you and put everything on your back, if you are not good enough they will replace you. Some leaders are very nice and understanding while others have their favorites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It really was a blessing to have worked there. I was paid fairly and there was lots of growth opportunities. But must of all the people that I met there I will never, forget they were very kind to me.
Culture, Team, work environment
Benefits. Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job through high school, but after I graduated I needed a better/higher paying job. My boss at the time would refuse to give me a raise even though I was already working there for 2 1/2 years, I had to fight for a $0.25 raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A. I made a lot of great friends that I still talk to today. The only issue was the pay. Our store owner paid team members far below the median for Chick-Fil-A employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a great experience. Everybody was friendly. The management was outstanding. I never had a issue that didn’t go unresolved. They are very kind and caring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would depend. On weekdays, you could expect a more relaxed work day. Sometimes lunches could get hectic, but other than that, weekdays were pretty calm. Weekends were a different story. If not properly staffed, it could get pretty crazy, but when properly prepared, shifts would fly by with ease. I grew a great deal while I was there. Most importantly, I learned leadership qualities, and how to manage high stress situations. The management there is great, and likes to build employees who are looking for growth. The employee environment was pretty pleasant. Your coworkers are definitely one of the best parts of the job. The hardest would be, it could get pretty busy, and if not properly staffed, it could get overwhelming.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers and great management team.
Pay was a bit low
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of fast-paced hands-on activities but the team is so nice and welcoming that it makes it all worth it. Lots of fun jokes help balance out the busy days and make time go by quicker than you'd expect
Free Meal
Busy Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was super nice and when we got busy they would lend a hand if they could. The job had its stressful fast paced moments but nothing that would be too over whelming for a newbie
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all it was a good environment to work the workers were very considerate and helpful.They communicated well. Trained well. I enjoyed the free lunch every day.
Pro érvek
Free lunch everyday. Sundays off work thats a plus!!!
Kontra érvek
Health care. Pay amont and hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working for Chick-fil-A.They Are So Encouraging,Loving,Helpful,and Understanding!This Is A Great First Job To Have For Anyone...They Help Put You In College,Always There When You Need Them,Love To Help People Get To That Next Level,What Can I Say,I Love This Place!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot of things working there smiling get you far and being very respectful to everyone that comes in the restaurant and lighting up someone’s day .
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at chic fil a is great and would recomend it, the pay sucks tho. i got paid minimum waige the whole year i worked there and could barely afford gas lmao.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awesome, works with you to solve problems. Staff can be friendly sometimes. Very fast paced and salary isn’t the greatest with how hard you work. Free lunch (30 min.) if you work more than 5.5 hours before 4pm. Managers will bump/lower hours depending on what you want. Will work with school schedules and you can request off as many days as you want within a 2 week notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The time that I spent at chic fil a started extremely well but as time went on and some of the coworkers I got, the job culture began to deteriorate at my location but overall I believe it’s a great franchise to work for.
Pro érvek
Free meals, good breaks, flexible scheduling
Can be very overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is really busy, the supply and demand are extreme. What I have learned is how to communicate with others and it has given me more job skills for the near future.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Flexiable hours during the school year.
Kontra érvek
Can't afford the healthcare.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés