Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Mill, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Mill, SC9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a fair easy job customers are always nice. workers were polite so are managers. when you work you get employee discounts or a employee meal. I love it here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a very stressful job and it is hard to keep up with the demand for food. I made many good friends while working there and the people I met are the reason I loved the job.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very hard to get used to the fast paced place. after awhile it gets easier always talking to customers and helping out and getting the drinks was always fun.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many opportunities at Chick-fil-a and the atmosphere is really good. but with this there are some draw backs, for many people it is there career and they see that they don't have anything else going for them and they are in the business for the money and forget to see the true vision of Chick-fil-a. It is a good place to work but there aren't as many people that I would have liked to truly care for the job.
Free break meals
Kontra érvek
short breaks, low pay, managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working there because you they let you experience what management should run and fun to work because most of people really friendly and helpfully.
Requesting off
No benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working a Chick-Fil-A was fun and quick paced. My co-workers and managers all got along well while working together to complete a task. The job would become stress full at times based on how fast paced it would become at times.
free food
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was scripted. You have to be a certain way to work at chick fil a. Mangers were decent. There's always some thing new everyday. Very fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was always a dreadful day after a couple years of this job, just wasnt the right fit for me.so i relocated and found new work. tried it again a few years later, still not my thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a team leader at Chick-fil-A. On a typical day I am responsible for the entirety of the store. I need to make sure procedures are followed correctly from the kitchen to the front line counter. Other than correct procedures, I have learned a lot about customer service and how to interact with employees who do not like me. The hardest part of the job is to produce the amount of food we are expected to produce in the small window of time we are given. There are times where a customer will order $50 or more for one order and we are expected to make the order in the kitchen in less than a minute and a half. The best part of the job is receiving complements from customers about the speed and quality of our service.
Pro érvek
Good work environment and free food on break
Kontra érvek
no benefits: healthcare, ect.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés