Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Forest Park, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 099 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an excellent company. They work with your life schedule and also offer college scholarships. The benefits are great. You can learn and progress through out the store in no time. Great positive environment at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil-A built my character as a person. It lead me to many opportunities due to the skills that were taught at the workplace. It made me as a person stand out
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-a. The managers work with your schedule and help you with anything. They help out schools and they are awesome caterers. They do a lot of community work and also reward workers for their hard work. Working there on a typical day was good, it was not stressful at all. The workplace culture was awesome because everybody got along with each other. The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was clean while serving customers. I learned how to work a cashier and teamwork. I enjoyed putting a smile on the customer's faces with my positive attitude.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for them has been a great experience. I just need something a little bit higher in pay. I was paid $3 an hour and my managers always encouraged me to work harder because of my pay, and I don’t agree with this.
Free lunches, Long breaks, Great service
Short staff, Unorganized, Low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The feeling of the environment and attitude of the management staff made it just the slightest bit stifling in a personal sense, but the employees and responses from customers made the experience worth while.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
limited options, general disrespect from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been employed at the Forest Park Dwarf House for 1 year and 4 months. The work environment is great and the co-workers are very friendly. The only real probablem would be salary and sometimes management. Other than that it’s a really great place to work, especially if you need flexibility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a dwarf house in forest park ga just sucks all in general. the management I believe is petty and selfish. the do not give out raises. the staff is clearly over worked. theres no fun on the job because they say its "unprofessional". almost every day someone is arguing with someone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a solid job where you stay busy at a pace where you just get into the flow of work. if you are lucky enough to have good coworkers then it makes the place more enjoyable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good job at first. Most co-workers were good and the customers were for the most part were extremely nice. Made some lifelong friends that are like family.
Learning new things
Kontra érvek
Raises didn't come very often and my last manager was a jerk
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work environment. Very friendly employees and management. Very organized and clean. Learned how to multitask and work in fast pace environment. Did a lot of fun group activities and learned to work as a team to get the job done fast but properly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes constant standing, walking, and lifting. Also includes walk up orders, call in orders, on top of big orders that have to be delivered on time. Sometimes 500 or sandwiches. At times there are no breaks received due to all of the orders that are taken. Raises are not a big thing that is given out. Too much favoritism. Too much playing around. Employees quit left and right even if they have just started.
Pro érvek
Known to be a great company to work for
Kontra érvek
No breaks at times, under pay, over work employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's fun. It is just a lot of work to do. Some of the managers are mean as well. It's very busy some days, and others day you do not make much money..
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people i work with here are amazing and truly beautiful in all aspects of life. I praise this organization for its commitment to offer the best service possible, which in return makes you create great habbits.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
long hours, rush hour, very labor intensive
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is on of the better quick service restaurants to work for. One of the best to learn great customer service skill. As well as a since of good team work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a nice to work, the company cares about its workers and its a fun healthy work enviornment. Its always busy not much down time, co-workers are fun people to be around. The hardest part about the job is smiling when you sometimes feel like crying because of your own personal problems. Most enjoyable part about the job is the interacting you get to do with the customers.
Free Meal
early and short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot about management and customer service. Management was great and worked with a great staff. Definitely a good place to start when first getting into the work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every location is different, choose wisely. The company overall is an amazing company to work for, as you moving up positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work is, I checked myself in,and get straight to work.If I got nothing to do on the cash register,I just clean a messy table or I look if everything is clean and neat.When a Customer comes along, I quickly clean or fix the necessary area,and takes the customer's order.I severed the customers drinks,if they order a drink and or if they order a dessert,I severed the desserts.I usually takes the client's orders until it's time for me to go,Before I go,I wash the lemonade machine to keep it clean.I turn off the soda thingy and I checked myself out.
Free food