Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Florence, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Morning manager are micro managers and will right you up for the smallest things. Even if that thing isn't in the employee handbook, if the manager doesn't like it then you will get written up. The is a night time manager that shouldn't be a manger. She is constantly saying how she doesn't want to be here and she is constantly stressed and when she is that visibly stressed it makes everyone else stressed and it is not a good environment when she is there.
Pro érvek
A food allowance and pays relatively well.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, its hard work and people get mad at you for stuff that wasn't your fault.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice company to work for, it has great schedule flexibility. I have made friends that I still hang out with and love very much. Fair job opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila in Florence, AL (OUTSIDE of the mall) was a wonderful place to work!! I was able to work and go to school here. They were always very supportive of me and my interests! I was treated great here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there, but the management and the owner were not exactly nice. It was awesome for the first year or so, but I do not think they understood that we were just high school kids trying out best. We had 20 minutes to clock out and eat, but if we were busy, we were not allowed to cut in line (obviously) and I had to eat my food in 3 minutes one time. It was mainly just frustrating. I did get hurt on job site though and they were extremely great about it.
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at una college gave me the opportunity to see diversity of people learn what college students enjoy and the feed back I get from student was very satisfying to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day at chick fil a always great I'm around great people. I learn new things about the food everyday and why the chicken is really good. The management they can be tough sometimes. There really isn't nothing hard about working at chick fil a. The fun part about working there is get to meet a lot of guests and doing fun things for the guests.
free food
no benefits and only a 25min break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with some great people, who work well and enjoy their jobs. Although they tend to hold on to employees who clearly do not want to work and seem to never show up for work.
Free food on breaks
Kontra érvek
Schedule is posted only a day before the work week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work for college students aspiring to grow in pretty much anything. They have a passion for helping people pursue their dreams and that's what is so great about the company.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, very flexible, good atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila has great customer service. Sometimes the management can be hard to understand, everyone seems so friendly to the guests, but I don't feel as if it is true in the heart. I don't like how the workers don't always want to be friendly all the time or they show anger behind the doors.
Free break food
Short breaks, short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is an average company to work to earn minimum wage Prepare food Communicate Other co-worker is nothing special Can have 30 mins break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management, team, and culture is fantastic. This is the perfect job for any person ready to begin their life of working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involves serving customers quickly and accurately. Management is helpful and easy to work with and it is overall a friendly work environment. The hardest part of the job is the inactivity in between meals. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the satisfaction on customers' faces after they have received exemplary service.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Too many workers, therefore low wages