Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fayetteville, NC

48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 877 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a wonderful first job.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, november 28.
Overall I think this was a great first job, they were always so understanding and great to work for. They had great ways of training and helping you get into a good groove of things
Toxic work environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, október 21.
I was a team lead with the company, and I can honestly say nepotism ruined the experience. Our director was the granddaughter of our operator, and she had the power to make or break your time there. Her favorites were put first with hours and recognition, while others had to fight just for shifts. This is a wonderful company with a wonderful message and mission, but there needs to be more accountability within stores to regulate abuse of power and position by directors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being closed on Sundays is definitely a reason for their success.
Hostess/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, szeptember 13.
Chic fil a was a fun place to work. The guest were always friendly and that made me appreciate my employement there. My co-workers seemed to be happy working there, and you hardly heard the employees complain.
Good for Part time Work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, szeptember 8.
When I started at Chick Fil A I was in high school. It was fast-paced and I was always busy. I learned a lot about what good customer service was and I loved the people I worked with. The hardest part of the job was closing the store at night. The only bad thing was that movement took a significant amount of training and since I was in high school I was not paid for well.
Free Lunches
Part Time Short Breaks Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was a great high school job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, augusztus 14.
Working at Chick fil a was a great job to have while in high school and college. There were no benefits to standard workers unless you have been employed for 20 plus years, or are in management. At my particular store the management was ran by 18 and 19 year olds or young 20s who have decided to “devote their to the work place”, leaving some shifts very messy and unorganized with no much authority. One of the only ways of getting promoted is if you are not going to college. They only will want to promote you if you stay, or plann to stay in this field for many many years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable, friendly, and provides lots of benefits.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, július 20.
Chic-Fil-A is a great opportunity to grow and increase the quality of customer service. They are known for providing the extra mile service, meaning the employees are trained to guarantee customer satisfaction. Given the countless engagements with customers who expect high-quality service as an employee, you will greet them with a smile and eye contact, it's encouraged to make the customer feel comfortable and relate to them. That is why Chic-Fil-A is a community-friendly workplace and they do family events on special holidays. Through my experience working at Chik-Fil-A, not only did I understand the importance of working with customers I understood the importance of having a great team to support and encourage you to grow.
Good job
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, július 13.
Awesome job just looking to see who will pay more. I’m at college student looking to see who will pay 13 or more an hour. I love work almost any job as long as it can work with my school time line
1,0
Skibo Square
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, június 17.
Please save yourself from working here. Chick-fil-a is always raved about due to customer service and efficiency... because they treat us like robots. During the summer we are expected to be working a minimum of 2 hours outside in 90-105 degree weather. Many of my coworkers including myself have complained of heat strokes, nausea, vomiting, and close to/blacking out. This doesn't include the intense sweating/smelling and awful tan lines. Management does not care about you, all they say is to drink water. As if that will change the temperature...
Breaks are given so late. You could be working 9-5 and be getting your (20 MINUTE) break at 4 or might even have to take it home if there wasn't enough time. When you complain about being hungry or asking for your break, management just tells you to eat breakfast. As if breakfast will hold me over 5+ hours.
There are truly so many things wrong with this store specifically that I truly hated going to work everyday.
discount
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work enviornment and team
HOST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC 283112019, június 6.
Everyone has a very tight family relationship. Everyone works together to get the job done quickly and correctly. Everyone is polite and respectful to customers and each other. Management is always super nice and easily to get along with. Very fast pace but manageable work environment. Most enjoyable part of the jobs is when the work is done (breaks /closing) and we talk and laugh.
breaks, discounts, family relastionship
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, november 29.
A typical day at work was fast paced and very productive. Treat customer with full respect ( My pleasure attitude). During my time working at Chick-fil-a I have learned, Treat others the way you want to be treated & you'll get the same in return. Stay open minded and your work days will go be much quicker. The management at Chick-fil-a is incredible. Always flexible hours, the managers are always there to talk to. Your surroundings are great. Everyone is extremely nice and lives up to Gods expectations in the work space. The hardest part of the job is how past paced it is. You're continuously on the go and you have to be ready for anything.The most enjoyable part of the job is the experiences and bonds you create with your coworkers and customers.
Discounted food
Short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company lived up to the mission
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, november 20.
It was a very busy and chaotic culture being the general manager for the company. I would work back of house in kitchen and up front. Each position had different dynamics for the store, but it was fun and I enjoyed it. You would get tired on occasion but had to push through it. Worked about 50 hours a week and worked as hard as I could. My body just wore out and it was a lot being a single dad plus work. Made some good friends, but I had to part ways after a year.
Culture, Workers, Fast paces
Kontra érvek
Always extremely busy, rude customers in a rush
Great Pace bad managment
Skibo Square- Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, november 14.
The managers do not care for employees and are very biased towards people. Not a great place to be. Customers were sweet and employees but higher management not so much.
Free Lunches Good Pay
Bad managment
Fun Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, október 25.
A typical day at work
I Learned how to deal with a face passed environment
Its a very diverse environment
Hardest part of the job is Dealing with un-experienced customers .
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced company but limited upward mobility
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, október 17.
Good company and good culture. You would expect promotion from within however this does not always happen. Owner of the store brought in an outsider who was a friend of his who had worked for him in the past without even considering 4 managers in house that were capable of doing the general managers position.
The people of the company make it a great company to work for
Good food, good pay
No advancement from within
Fast-paced and always busy
Back of House Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, szeptember 23.
When I first started it was a great place to work. The managers knew what they were doing and gave hours and raises based on performance instead of personal opinions. Now that is not the case. The place is ran like a high school. Raises and hours are given based on how much you sold out fellow employees no matter your work contributions. I only recommend working here if you are looking for another part time job and highly advise against making it your career.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
need to be the right image
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, április 23.
they asked me to quit because I did not fir the image they wanted to be portraits, I am a heavy set girl and they said that they wanted more appealing counter girls
discount lunch while working
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, január 10.
This was only my second job in the food industry at the time. I was about 16. At 16 it was a stable and sufficient job. I made good money and learned a lot. It molded my work ethic and made me a better employee. Overall this is a great place to work, some people even have full blown out careers in their adult years. They offer room for career advancement and good benefits.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
I didn’t experience anything negative
Good for students
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, december 2.
This is a good first job. There isnt very much room for growth. Managers are typically young so thats the biggest problem. Very immature! Closed on Sunday is a plus.
Pro érvek
Work with schedule, good pay to start
Kontra érvek
No benefits and management is not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the day
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, november 13.
The hardest part of a work day would have to be encouraging your time to continue to strive and stay busy on slow days when they really don't want to be there.
Great Place to Work as a Student
Front Line Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, október 9.
This is the ideal place for any high school student to work. Flexible hours and ideal pay with a company that knows how to treat their employees. The fast paced environment and constant guest interaction make Chick-fil-A a fun place to work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van