Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Exton, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very productive workplace that gets everything done efficiently, most of my coworkers are very nice, my managers are nice, going into my interview I was nervous, but they made me feel welcome and at home, even giving me a free drink
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with a great group of people that loved working with this company and for the owner of the location. We were all responsible people that really looked out for one another. I never had a negative experience working there and I am always available to help them out because in the end they were my work family!
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co workers were very polite and helpful. The environment was fine and didn't feel threatening in anyway. But this job made me realize that working in the fast food industry was not ideal for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though I am management, it is my boss that makes working here worth while. He is a great boss and even better human. I am grateful for my position with chick fil a.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day people out place. People not always willing give 100%. Some managers don't care. Not goodbecause short's of people. Keep people and off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a very good place to work for high school and college students, or for people who are just starting their careers and looking for work experience. My first job was as a cashier at Chick-Fil-A, and I really enjoyed it. My managers and the other team members welcomed me with open arms, and they taught me everything step-by-step.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought that this job was substantial. The management was nice, and the working hours were very lenient. I thought that the benefits of the jobs were nice as well.
Pro érvek
free lunch, break times
Kontra érvek
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I would say that the middle managers were pretty good, but the general management was sub-par at best. That being said I really enjoyed the people that I worked with and corporate culture and policy was very clear and the restaurant was run quite well.