Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Easton, MD

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 851 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't care about yourself....
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2019, augusztus 3.
Anyone who is higher than a plain team member (trainers, managers) think they are WAY better than everyone else. Managers choose favorites and won't help you, mostly just hang around kitchen and the office rather than help around up front. Several talk down to team members, aka treating them like idiots. If you don't care about yourself, this job is perfect. If you care about yourself and your mental health, don't work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
A great starting job
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2019, július 7.
It allowed me to get my feet on the ground and strive to reach greater heights. A great starting job for young teens looking to work through school or college.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good company and I recommend it to any new starting people in the work force
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2019, június 6.
I loved chick fil la but my expenses got high and I couldn’t keep up with them so I need to find a different job so I can pay thouse expenses and I’ve worked there for a year and it’s a good place to work
Free lunches happy environment
Kontra érvek
Lots and lots of stress very fast pasted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
fast paced
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2018, május 14.
great place to work with loyal customers you will see everyday. Every Sunday off due to religious beliefs. co workers are all fairly young still in high school.
great atmoshpere
no improvement for advancing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely fun place to work at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2017, április 1.
I absolutely loved working here. The employees are extremely friendly and understanding. They work with you to help you be a great employee as well. The managers are very friendly and overall this is just a great place to work at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly atmosphere and great team work
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2016, november 24.
Over my three years spent at Cick-fil-A I have had a wonderful learning experience as well as made great friendships with my coworkers. Day-to-day there is usually little difference in what needs to be done; however, it was important to step up when situations got hectic or when there were several newer employees also working that day. Management was always open to listening to things when I brought them up and made their best efforts to change a situation if it was not good. The most enjoyable part of the job was having one, and being able to make friends along the way. The hardest part was keeping up with the food demand, but it was never awfully bad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Family like atmosphere
. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2015, július 10.
The people who work here are what make this job what it is. It is such a caring and loving environment. Everyone works together to offer the guest the best possible experience.
fun, friendly, free/reduced food
Kontra érvek
long days, stressful at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van