Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Easton, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 121 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here very much I’m just ready for something different this was my first job an it was nice working here they trained me very well to understand everything and everyone is just so sweet an supportive
Pro érvek
Free employee meals decent pay decent breaks
Feeling rushed constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have made many strong relationships during my time working here. I have become close to many, if not all, of the staff that currently work in the kitchen.
1 free meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was rude and it was a lot of cliques and favoritism there and I hated it. They say they are christian based but every one there was very rude to me when I began wearing work skirts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Anyone who is higher than a plain team member (trainers, managers) think they are WAY better than everyone else. Managers choose favorites and won't help you, mostly just hang around kitchen and the office rather than help around up front. Several talk down to team members, aka treating them like idiots. If you don't care about yourself, this job is perfect. If you care about yourself and your mental health, don't work here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can always get more hours or OT if you’d like. Pay is low even if you have experience in a food chain, no negotiation what so ever. Fast paced, strict on any jewelry in nose or any other face piercings. Management is okay.
Pro érvek
Free food before, during or after shift.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It allowed me to get my feet on the ground and strive to reach greater heights. A great starting job for young teens looking to work through school or college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved chick fil la but my expenses got high and I couldn’t keep up with them so I need to find a different job so I can pay thouse expenses and I’ve worked there for a year and it’s a good place to work
Free lunches happy environment
Kontra érvek
Lots and lots of stress very fast pasted
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work with loyal customers you will see everyday. Every Sunday off due to religious beliefs. co workers are all fairly young still in high school.
great atmoshpere
no improvement for advancing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working here. The employees are extremely friendly and understanding. They work with you to help you be a great employee as well. The managers are very friendly and overall this is just a great place to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over my three years spent at Cick-fil-A I have had a wonderful learning experience as well as made great friendships with my coworkers. Day-to-day there is usually little difference in what needs to be done; however, it was important to step up when situations got hectic or when there were several newer employees also working that day. Management was always open to listening to things when I brought them up and made their best efforts to change a situation if it was not good. The most enjoyable part of the job was having one, and being able to make friends along the way. The hardest part was keeping up with the food demand, but it was never awfully bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people who work here are what make this job what it is. It is such a caring and loving environment. Everyone works together to offer the guest the best possible experience.
fun, friendly, free/reduced food
Kontra érvek
long days, stressful at times