Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Durham, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Durham, NC62 értékelés
62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 294 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are greeted with kind faces and an energetic team. People always strive for quality service and exceptional people skills. It’s a much more friendly environment compared to most fast food chains.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work! it really helped me to become a hard worker and showed me the benefit of my work. From this job I learned to take pride in doing a job well done. I learned how to politely and respectfully interact with different customers and deal with different problems.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fine work environment, very structured and organized, can get a little too serious at times, nothing special, blah blah blah
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A encourages and supports personal and professional growth. We spend our days creating remarkable experiences for customers and supporting and developing our team members. The team at Chick-fil-A is made up of all-stars, and the leadership is like family. The most difficult part of the job is making tough decisions that will affect a team member's status, title, or hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is developing team members and leading them to reach their potential.
Pro érvek
Free food, excellent leadership, team like family
Wages
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work for me is coming in and course getting settled for work as far as washing my hands and appling the proper equipment ( Hairnet, Aprons, Gloves,) Then, I attend my designated work area.
No Benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people here made this a fun place to work, it was a very well ran place and the people there cared about their employees, and there were opportunities to grow there
Break food
Open on Saturdays
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chik Fil A is always busy but I like that it's busy. My coworkers always greet me with smiles and that's a great way to start the shift. Although the amount of customers we get can be overwhelming sometimes, my coworkers always manage to stay calm and productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was the best first job I think i could have ever had considering the structure that is in place starting with corporate. I feel that the core values that are instilled into a young person are the most important and chick-fil-a's values and expectation have made a huge impact of who I am and my perception of work.
Pro érvek
free employee meals, team outings, and life long friendships
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working for Chickfila and interacting with the customers. Early on I would work with the managers to come up with marketing strategies, and later in my tenure I would work in the kitchen and with the customers. With hardest part was handling the amount of customers during meal times, but the breaks and interactions I got were rewarding.
Free Meals
Inconsistent Schedule
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good company for non management of for a first job. The pay is not great, stressful and long hours. I worked with some great people, however management was not very friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Flexible work hours, friendly environment with fun and caring co-workers. Great place to get working experience. Enjoyed catering for special events.
Free to Discounted Lunches
having no breaks occasionally
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working at chick fil. There is ample opportunity for advancement, to earn raises, and a warm family friendly environment. I learned so much from not only the managers but also the owner. I would work there again the opportunity ever cam about.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, you can take tests to get raises, you get a raise every year, fun work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day I would go in and count my drawer to make sure it was correct. Then I would make my way through the day servicing people. Then at the end of the day I would help co-workers clean up. I learned how to be respectful to people even when they are rude to you. The co-workers were amazing. There was never a hard part about working there. The most enjoyable part of being there was all of the positive attitudes.
Free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work is fine, the environment is not too bad and the food is great. it is very friendly and the co-workers get along just fine, the hardest part of the job would be working through a lunch rush but anyone can get through it if you just stay focused. management is good they like to stay on top of things to make sure things are run smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My average day at Chick-fil-a was very busy but rewarding. I learned how to cater to people and better my etiquette towards all customers. Management was very polite, and warm hearted, as so my co-workers. The hardest part of this job was working in the mall because it was so busy, but at the same time that was the best part of the job because it was very lively and entertaining.
Good food
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job. This job taught me how to interact with customers and how to establish a friendship with the customers as well. It also taught me people skills and the things that I could use in different areas of my life and not just inside the workplace. I loved the management and to this day I still stop and speak to them when I can.
Pro érvek
free lunches, flexible breaks, great enviorment
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy work. had a chance to meet new people from all the traffick during the games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the day I started to my last day, Chick-fil-a held up the utmost vaules at all times. They had a system. Oustanding customer service. They ensure each employee is properly trained.
lunch
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LIKE THE JOB OVERAL, ITS A PRETTY GOOD WORK PLACE WE HAVE FUN AN ALL GET ALONE
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
some of the people are fun to work with but when new management takes over your jobs never secure with them
work alot of hours
no benifits ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here when I started at the age of 15 and eventually stayed for 6 years until I went off to school. I came home to work whenever I had short times off from school but eventually the owner had no other work for me in 2008. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, management was a little demanding which may have been the hardest part of the job but I enjoyed the challenge. I was able to travel to Atlanta to attend the corporate team leader training course which elevated my leadership capabilities and strategies.
Pro érvek
free lunches, good/flexible work schedule, off on sundays, nice co-workers
demanding management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés