Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Durham, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Durham, NC62 értékelés
62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 286 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are greeted with kind faces and an energetic team. People always strive for quality service and exceptional people skills. It’s a much more friendly environment compared to most fast food chains.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very busy fast passed environment, fun people to work with. needs a stronger leadership team that shares the work load more evenly. i moved up pretty fast to shift lead with very little training. when i started working there i watched 12 hours of videos that would be helpful to someone with that learning style however I'm a hands on type of learner so it was hard. it was an overall easy job if you don't considerer the amount of people that come in the location daily.
fun environment, competitive pay
short breaks, busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A wasn’t but perfect but the atmosphere was great. The employees were always trying to find ways to help each other and get things done. I’d recommend Chick-fil-A for anyone who wants to better their life, attitude, and pockets.
Pro érvek
Sometimes you get free lunch depending on how much your break allowance is.
Kontra érvek
Management could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday is always gonna be busy, but after they trained you and get to know your coworkers, you'll get through it. The managers is what made me leave, not all of them but some don't show respect to the people in the kitchen. The hardest part is to keep your timing under control because you'll get so many people go through drive-tru and dine-in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're between the ages of 14-18 you will find that the company overall is a great first job. They will provide you with the customer experience that will be beneficial to your jobs to come.
no work on sunday
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes the customers who come to Chick Fil A make the job very difficult. The tasks are not very difficult to complete; however, it depends on the team scheduled for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have an awesome impact except when the fellow employees who basically have an over me positionntrust age still matter and each manager should know all the rest of the employees can sit their sndnget mistrested but me in order to get respect u earn it .
Free lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
The satisfaction of the awesome customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Im a nice person thats why i think i should work there ..i can get alone with people. I never worked anywhere so this will be my first job and i really wanted this to be my first job.
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
laid back most of the time, can get hectic sometimes, how to prep and cook the food, cashiering, and ordering the food, managers where good, the coworkers were fun to work with, keeping up with preparation of food when it did get busy, getting to talk with the customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not really enjoy this job. However I belive it is great for individuals who are in highschool and want to pick up some extra change.............
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, sometimes long hours on shift always on your feet. Helps build customer service repertoire. Co-workers are the most enjoyable part of the job
Pro érvek
Paid breaks, time and a half for overtime, discounts as employee.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on your location and management team things may be different. The hours are flexible, but the pay is low. It is a decent for high school students looking to gain work experience.
Discounts on employee food
low pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is just rushing around to make sure the customers are served quickly and accurately. Sometimes you get help when you fall behind but never from the managers. The managers will always side with the customers. They never support their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Chick-FilA and all who work there its a family there we helped each other out alot but now I want to get into what I want to do for the rest of my life and fast food isn't apart of that image I had in mind I like people but I love animals with a strong passion.
discounts, friends, outings
Kontra érvek
rush time and difficult customers and or attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am not really sure why i need to complete this but the job was ok for a high school student and not very college friendly besides free food. good starter job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like i said above it is a great place to work with your schedule. You just have to be appropriate towards the policy. The culture is very diverse and they respect your religion. Management is pretty cool that I have seen. The most hard is when it is packed with all the orders slammed at once. The most enjoyable part of working there is making the salads and going on break with free food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A is stocking, helping guest and making sure their orders got out quickly as possible. Also had to stock and make sure the restrooms was clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot far as like how to relate and treat the ones that are working under you everyone should be treated fairy and with respect and enjoy coming to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the fact that they do not open up on sundays. But they was unorganized when i worked there. They would change the schedule last minute without telling you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job was very fast paced . I learned how to handle many different obstacles at the same time . Chick-fil-A puts a positive impact on everyone who walks in the door, and they teach us that . The hardest part of my job at Chick-fil-A was how fast pace it was but over time I adapted. The most enjoyable part of my job at Chick-fil-A was everything!
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil la managers show favoritism towards their employees and give their none favorite employess a hard time. I've learned how to make the fries and the chicken nuggets and how to properly clean the kitchen.
Pro érvek
free food, discounts, fun events
Kontra érvek
poor managers, rude customers, rude employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés