Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Durham, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Durham, NC62 értékelés
62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 036 értékelés megtekintése
Personality developing job
You are greeted with kind faces and an energetic team. People always strive for quality service and exceptional people skills. It’s a much more friendly environment compared to most fast food chains.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work place is filled with joy and good people and energy.
Everting that you see at Chick-fil-a is everything that goes on. The place is filled with good people and good energy. Everybody never has problems with each other and we work together.
It's alright
I believe that it is a good start for highschool or college freshmans. However, the managers could sometimes be insensitive to your schedule as a student, based on my experience.
Busy
Good job. They're very focused on keeping the area is clean and not cross contaminating any of the chicken because it can make customers sick and they are very Barry serious about providing great customers service to keep the raving fans of Chick-fil-A coming back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work
Great and friendly people. Love the environment and the atmosphere learn something new everyday.Great customer service and very organized outstanding food!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an wonderful company to work.
Have an great spirit an your go far with them.its an grown place to work for an you can learn an lot everyday. The benefits are great an a fun places to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a decent job at first but I felt like I was over working myself and I didn’t feel like I wasn’t getting payed enough
The hardest part about working at chick-fil-a was having to be quick to everything and adjusting to different things. The most enjoyable part of the job was the break allowances and seeing new faces everyday.
Excelente job muy bueno
Part time janitor /cleaner diswasher 20 hour 20hrs
very fast pace
The environment is very fast paced. There were nice customers and a nice work environment. It's a good first job, to teach you about the work culture and customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good environment to work at
They're very friendly very respectful I was a team leader and I was trying a new people and things like that and learning the system and how it goes I really enjoyed myself working there very good respectful people I love the attitude it was amazing
Employees
I was stressed out working for chic A filet for years to many indians not enough chiefs. The favortism is more above and tbe beyond ridiculous. Too much high demands and managers getting cursed out i had to go
It's good place to work
I learned front house and back house. learned to keep my station clean and neat. Trained new comers. Best part is that we open the store business with Pray. Thanks
Great team work
Great team work bit takes long to advance push you to your limits sometimes unsafe limits pays good works hard you have to be very determined and in great health to work here very fast paced . fun great food great customer service
Good Environment and Fair
I overall like working at my chick fil a. I enjoyed being at the front counter and serving guests and working dining room wasn't bad but I always found myself working where I didnt want to but I was able to deal with it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment that was draining
Chickfila was fun at first but then became quite stressful and unpleasant. The management would always take the side of the customer and belittled the employees.
Fun work place
I luv working at chick-fil-a the owner was nice and luv to travel and did function. They work with your schedule and if you have a doctor appointment they will give you the day off.
Free food
Great Job
I love working at chick fil a its a great job and taught me a lot of skills that I can use in other aspects of my life . It teaches me how to be a job team member and how to work with other people, how to multi task and how to learn to stay calm in busy or chaotic situations .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours and able to move up in company
Chic-fil-a is a great company to work for. You work around energetic managers and owners who are willing to go above and beyond to help you grow in more ways than one. Have the ability to work the hours you want!
Hire a lot of students.
I am disabled and the managers were very hard on me. They said there was not a job that they gave me that I could do. I have had some good bosses that were willing to work with me and try to help me out.

Over the years I did learn a lot but never an opportunity for advancement.
free lunch
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced enviroment, but you are able to build friendships in the environment
Chick filla was a life learning experience, it was fun and also intense, I would recommend chick filla to a student whose hours a re flexible. A regular day at chick filla consists of making lemonade, taking orders, cleaning constantly, refilling sauce buckets and saying my pleasure.
Pro érvek
free break food, half off your food
Kontra érvek
certain aspect of management was not the best
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't get paid enough for half of the work
Management does not care about their employees. Will overwork you without a care. Will terminate you for not smiling while helping guests. Don't care if you are sick, will still penalize you for being unable to function.
free lunch
no benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés