Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dumfries, VA

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 697 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company as a whole is good to work for, good ethics and team work. In the beginning I loved working for Chick-Fil-A Dumfries. I loved going to work and was genuinely happy. The first wave of managers who were there when I first started were fantastic(August 2018)However, towards the end of my time at Chick Fil A, the management team was complete garbage. I hated going to work for people who were just rude and overall not very good at what they did.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, decent pay, free meals
Poor quality managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A has always been known for its customer service. It is a great work environment and the pay is amazing! Would definitely consider working here again in the future.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the perfect job to teach me how to be professional and how to deal with customers in the right manner while getting a great point across. I stayed on my toes and there was always work to be done to be done.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers don't work with each other, preferences in the job based on family relations, racism is strong in the workplace, managers were all over the place.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
One 20 minute break for my 12 hour shift.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the kitchen is hard but working chicken production line is a nightmare, when morning crew barely does their job and night crew gets hit with most of the work load.i would have probably still work there but unlike most people I stood up for myself and refuse to be disrespected. I love the operator but two of her managers were very unprofessional towards me and wouldn’t put up with it.
Pro érvek
Tax paying job and free meal
Kontra érvek
Everything accept for some coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
the managers would require so much out of you and little to any benefits were being given in return. They pay is minimum wage but the want your service to be top-dollar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at CFA. Great management and a great company to work for! Sunday’s off are great. Sometimes we had meetings on Sunday’s but at the CFA I worked at, the meetings were paid so that was nice. I wouldn’t mind going back to work at CFA!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chick-fil-A we have to learn everything:be at cash register, stock everything, first thing first the client, Drive-thru. The most important thing about Chick-fil-A is the client and the employee always have to be busy alll the time.
Free lunch
Breaks are very early
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad managers made work terrible. managers randomly leave as they please. family owned, so most of the managers were related to the owner and couldnt get in trouble for their actions
Munkahelyi kultúra
To much drama and managers have favorites and if you werent one of them you werent getting many hours. Alot of work for little pay. cfa is able to pay alot more then just 10 dollars.
Learning different things
Alot of fake people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to eat and to work, nice and refreshing atmosphere. Everyone helps one another and those who need help. most enjoyable part of the job was making people happy.
Sundays off