Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dumfries, VA

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 912 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Fast pace and challenging
TEAM MEMBER / CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2019, október 21.
This was the perfect job to teach me how to be professional and how to deal with customers in the right manner while getting a great point across. I stayed on my toes and there was always work to be done to be done.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really stressful place, mostly because they're way understaffed.
Kitchen Staff - Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2019, június 28.
Co-workers don't work with each other, preferences in the job based on family relations, racism is strong in the workplace, managers were all over the place.
Free lunches.
Kontra érvek
One 20 minute break for my 12 hour shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I understood my job role and did it well but the team support systems suck you would think the hardest position would have more support
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2019, április 24.
Working in the kitchen is hard but working chicken production line is a nightmare, when morning crew barely does their job and night crew gets hit with most of the work load.i would have probably still work there but unlike most people I stood up for myself and refuse to be disrespected. I love the operator but two of her managers were very unprofessional towards me and wouldn’t put up with it.
Pro érvek
Tax paying job and free meal
Kontra érvek
Everything accept for some coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of work, little benefits
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2018, december 25.
the managers would require so much out of you and little to any benefits were being given in return. They pay is minimum wage but the want your service to be top-dollar.
Positive and fun workplace
Customer Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2018, november 12.
I loved working at CFA. Great management and a great company to work for! Sunday’s off are great. Sometimes we had meetings on Sunday’s but at the CFA I worked at, the meetings were paid so that was nice. I wouldn’t mind going back to work at CFA!
Productive and busy workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2017, november 5.
A typical day at Chick-fil-A we have to learn everything:be at cash register, stock everything, first thing first the client, Drive-thru. The most important thing about Chick-fil-A is the client and the employee always have to be busy alll the time.
Free lunch
Breaks are very early
3,0
Not Fun
Dumfries - Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2017, október 11.
bad managers made work terrible. managers randomly leave as they please. family owned, so most of the managers were related to the owner and couldnt get in trouble for their actions
Very cool workers
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2017, július 22.
To much drama and managers have favorites and if you werent one of them you werent getting many hours. Alot of work for little pay. cfa is able to pay alot more then just 10 dollars.
Learning different things
Alot of fake people
Awesome job
Dining Host/ Cashier, Drive thru, Kitchen (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2015, december 13.
Great place to eat and to work, nice and refreshing atmosphere. Everyone helps one another and those who need help. most enjoyable part of the job was making people happy.
Sundays off
non
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van