Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dublin, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for. The best part is the teamwork. Just one big family. Flexible hours and good pay. Sunday's off and discounts on break food. Help with school.
Pro érvek
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick Fil A helped me grow and develop as a person. They gave me a sense of belonging and it was kind of like a home away from home. Working there didn’t feel like work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place was a great place to work until you’ve worked there for a little while then you realize it’s all about favoritism and who’s been working there the longest. I quit to move states and now I’m back and wouldn’t ever consider working there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a great first or second job. Advancement is mostly for college students. Pay raises seem rare. Ignore the drama and you'll be fine! Always a smile here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at Chick Fil A. I have been given an abundant amount of opportunity while working there. I have grown from a Team Member into a Team Leader/Supervisor and gained a great insight into leadership. This company has prepared me for success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really easy job. Everyone was so nice and more than welcome to help. The hardest part about working at Chick-fil-A was just trying to remember the system on the registers but everything else was more common sense.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work, but not a long term job. Strict guidelines to follow. Nice people to work with, extremely stressful. A good christian company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work day is usually very pretty smooth, but always unpredictable. You never know exactly when a rush is going to hit, and how much it's going to hurt. So in the job, I've definitely been taught to expect the unexpected. Also, in these type of situations, I 've learned emotions can run high. these situations with different emotional guest have taught me to handle my emotions in public with care, and to be sympathetic to customers and my coworkers. Speaking of which, the hardest part of leaving this job, is leaving my coworkers. There are very few I don't get along with, and I am great friends with others. I love their positive personalities; sometimes they're what get me through the day. The management for the most part are great people, but I feel there is power struggle. Too many chiefs, and not enough Indians. That probably is what leads to my hardest part of my job. The power struggle makes it hard to know what is and is not your place among your fellow employees. The best part of this job though, is making a person's day. I love seeing the reaction of an impressed or satisfied guest. It's truly phenomenal.
Pro érvek
75% off meal at break
Kontra érvek
No real benefits, low pay, and and I feel like in a rutt
Munkahelyi kultúra
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WORKING FOR CHICKFILA~! Our boss made it an awesome place to work. He had contests and options for advancements It was having more like a family than anything. He certainly took care of us. MR. DAVE IS ULTIMATELY THE BEST BOSS EVER! Chickfila in itself is awesome due to the christian /family atmosphere!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company with great values. I recommend working here.