Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dothan, AL

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 295 értékelés megtekintése
Great Place To Work!
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2020, január 14.
Overall great place to work! Great employees who are easy to get along with. 100% great work environment. Works with school schedules. Great accommodations for work home life balance, and flexibility with scheduling.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wrong place and wrong time.
DIRECTOR OF QUALITY (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, november 5.
I was hired in a management training incentive program; however, the timing was poor because the manager was offered a new store, so my training was thrown by the wayside. I was much older than most of the people who worked there, so I really didn't fit in anyway. Probably a great place to work if you're in high school or under 25.
2,0
Stressful Work Environment with Great People
Fry Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, október 12.
The only saving grace of my Chick-fil-A was that of the coworkers. Generally, they were easy to get along with and worked hard, although there were a few bad apples. The problems I had were specific to my store. I was lied to about getting into management, scheduled outside my availability, given no consistency with my scheduling, and forced to work different hours from my fiancee while we were trying to plan a wedding and life together. I cannot in good conscience say that the managers and owner care about anything other than profits.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible work experience, don't bother
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, június 26.
I worked at Chick Fil A for 2 years and as time went on my experience only worsened. The management is either High School aged and immature or middle aged and extremely rude AND immature. The directors picked favorites based on personality and nepotism was a common occurrence. It didn't matter how hard of a worker you were, if they didn't like you, they would make your life miserable. The actual job is extremely stressful with 10+ hours shifts being common. Do not apply here if you value your sanity and mental health.
Great first time job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2018, november 30.
Its a great Job amazing staff always willing to work with your schedule. never shorthanded on a shift someone always there to help teach and train you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fast paced, competitve
TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2018, augusztus 15.
Great workplace culture, collaborative, extremely fast paced. A typical day starts at 5 am and ends around 3 pm. I have learned a lot about stewardship, selflessness, excellence, gratitude, and integrity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2018, június 10.
Chick-fil-a is a fast paced job that requires an individual to perform as a member of a team. The concepts of what chick-fil-a is about and trying to accomplish are easy to understand. The tasks that must be performed are simple and not too technical.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
You do the same thing over and over and over and over and over again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
chick fil a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2018, április 4.
I loved the job, but at times managers seemed as if their power could make them talk to you any kind of way. It was just some problems that made me leave.
Satisfactory place of work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2017, december 23.
Everything was actually organized and managed. Problems were solved quickly. Food is fantastic...because it (was) free, management ruined that. >: ( Needs more room for advancement in the workplace and paid sick days/time off.
Pro érvek
Good teamwork, Free freaking meals!!!
Kontra érvek
no paid time off and very stressful
3,0
Work experience at Chick-Fil-A
Food Service Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2017, szeptember 30.
They were very strict when working there. They had amazing food I can't complain. They showed love towards the customers and everyone we came in contact with.
Free food up to $7-$10.
Gave me little hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with excellent co-workers and decent supervisors
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2017, július 17.
Great place to work in high school and college.
Never really had a problem with managers or other employees. Free food! works around schedule great!
Pro érvek
free food easy people to get along with
Kontra érvek
short breaks, always forced to smile
A Great Place to be Employed
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2017, május 9.
working at chickfila is a great place to work. Yes, there are flaws just like any typical place of employment. The management could use some more training on how to treat people, but you get there everywhere you go.
Fast pace environment
team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2016, február 20.
Working at Chick-fil-A is a lot like what you would expect from most fast food restaurants. It is a super fast job in that you are constantly on your feet going from task to task. I enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-A and a lot of the people I got to work with. We got free meals on our break which was a plus and the operator and head manager were very friendly.
Free meals, friendly workers
Kontra érvek
Some of the team leaders were very demeaning and minimum wage pay.
2,0
Stressful and fast paced
CFA Team Member / Kitchen (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2015, október 9.
Management constantly makes your job harder by adding more stuff to do without giving you the proper amount of time to complete the task and if you don't complete the task then they get very angry and talk down to you. Some days I wouldn't receive a break because of this.
Free breaks
Short to no break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van