Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Denver, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Chick-fil-A is Good because they give you enough time to spend with your familyPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Chick-fil-A are great because I was making good moneyJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at Chick-fil-A, I think great I feel security whe I was working at chick fil a
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will talk non-stop about cultured values and vision, but there is nothing genuine about the leadership of this company in the Denver marketplace. Fake values, a mentality that paying .20 more than minimum wage is the greatest thing since sliced bread, overall, nothing but arrogance and a lack of compassion for the team from the top down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first few months I enjoyed working there then there was a lost of communication from management. SnnKala alOmanalOn AkaoLamamLlmmMaLola amalLmma
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was an experience to work in I learned to be more polite. Some of the things we had to say stuck with me to this day. The infamous "My Pleasure" will always be a part of me.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learn a little of everything in the back as a team member. A fun working environment, and nice people. Good opportunities and a great place to give back to the communities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved the environment and their flexibility but the pay wasn’t what I was looking for. The people were kind and the management was understanding. It’s a great place to work and the hiring process is easy and fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are probably the best part about working at Chick-Fil-A. Everyone is nice, friendly, and very willing to help out whenever you need information or guidance. Even the customers can be quite nice at times due to the atmosphere that the company provides. The work itself is challenging but satisfying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s really nice to come here and know that people care for your feelings and will do anything to make you happy. They work around your schedule. You will have a lot of work experiences
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to work as crew member and what I loved the most was that it was every person responsibility in our team to make sure if every thing is in it own place I learned how to be patient and helping the customers with a kind heart I loved it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd rather be broke than work here, its stressful and barely any pay. They force you to stay after shift even if you are unavailable. My manager did not like me and was rude. I wouldn't recommend unless management was better and there were better policies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
on average when i would show up fpr work i would always get ready for the day at hand. start of by washing my hands and clock in. once in position i would then go to my station and either work the fryer or the window.
pay
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place for any age and any experience. It provides a positive culture and they want to help you grow. There are many positions that you will be able to try so you can find a place for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part about that job was how busy it was you have to work at a fast pace and be very polite the customers are always right have to be positive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience especially for a new job. Learn new skill especially people skills. Great work environment from coworkers and higher ups. I would definitely recommend working here if you are looking
Environment
Usually personal cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working together is essential to being successful and most everyone does just that. The location I work at seems to be one of the best as far as the culture and most have a very positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've never worked for a company where the Managers couldn't care less about career development, all 5 of them were not on the same page, it felt like they lacked management training.
Pro érvek
free lunch, and decent hourly wage for full time employees.
Kontra érvek
no benefits, poor management, retaliation towards anyone that disagreed with management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Treated as lesser than the managing team and pushed around constantly even when we were doing our designated job and more. The co workers were amazing and the customers were normally very nice and kind and make your day better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was my first real job. I think it's a strong and healthy work environment for teenagers. For me, working at CFA was a good introduction into the fast food business, but I felt like I wasn't the best fit under the management at my local restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. It was my first job and was a good experience that I think all young people should go through, or any customer service job in general. Nice people, coworkers, and managers. Did get crazy busy during rush hours, but manageable.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great employee discount, friendly customers, friendly team members and managers
Long hours standing, can't stop saying "My Pleasure, " Not high pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is clock in, look at the board,go to assigned station, work at your assigned station,typically headset or window. A disadvantage is I am in the same position every week. Lack of communication between management and employees.
Coworkers
No advancement opourtunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
It nice place to work if you are in school and if it you first time job it really help you see the work either you are black or white it good for people to Lear from each other.
Sometimes free lunch