Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Denver, CO

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 231 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place and fun
I learn a little of everything in the back as a team member.
A fun working environment, and nice people.

Good opportunities and a great place to give back to the communities.
Chick-fil-A was Great
I absolutely loved the environment and their flexibility but the pay wasn’t what I was looking for. The people were kind and the management was understanding. It’s a great place to work and the hiring process is easy and fair.
fun and friendly workplace
The people are probably the best part about working at Chick-Fil-A. Everyone is nice, friendly, and very willing to help out whenever you need information or guidance. Even the customers can be quite nice at times due to the atmosphere that the company provides. The work itself is challenging but satisfying.
A typical day at work
It’s really nice to come here and know that people care for your feelings and will do anything to make you happy. They work around your schedule. You will have a lot of work experiences
they are so friendly
I used to work as crew member and what I loved the most was that it was every person responsibility in our team to make sure if every thing is in it own place I learned how to be patient and helping the customers with a kind heart I loved it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Awful place to work
I'd rather be broke than work here, its stressful and barely any pay. They force you to stay after shift even if you are unavailable. My manager did not like me and was rude. I wouldn't recommend unless management was better and there were better policies.
fast freindly competative
on average when i would show up fpr work i would always get ready for the day at hand. start of by washing my hands and clock in. once in position i would then go to my station and either work the fryer or the window.
pay
n/a
Work Culture
It is a good place for any age and any experience. It provides a positive culture and they want to help you grow. There are many positions that you will be able to try so you can find a place for you.
hardest part
the hardest part about that job was how busy it was you have to work at a fast pace and be very polite the customers are always right have to be positive
Fun great environment
Great experience especially for a new job. Learn new skill especially people skills. Great work environment from coworkers and higher ups. I would definitely recommend working here if you are looking
Environment
Usually personal cons
Great team environment
Working together is essential to being successful and most everyone does just that. The location I work at seems to be one of the best as far as the culture and most have a very positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture matches what you hear about it.
I've never worked for a company where the Managers couldn't care less about career development, all 5 of them were not on the same page, it felt like they lacked management training.
Pro érvek
free lunch, and decent hourly wage for full time employees.
Kontra érvek
no benefits, poor management, retaliation towards anyone that disagreed with management.
3,0
Poor management
Treated as lesser than the managing team and pushed around constantly even when we were doing our designated job and more. The co workers were amazing and the customers were normally very nice and kind and make your day better.
3,0
Good First Job
Chick-fil-a was my first real job. I think it's a strong and healthy work environment for teenagers. For me, working at CFA was a good introduction into the fast food business, but I felt like I wasn't the best fit under the management at my local restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first time job
I enjoyed working here. It was my first job and was a good experience that I think all young people should go through, or any customer service job in general. Nice people, coworkers, and managers. Did get crazy busy during rush hours, but manageable.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great employee discount, friendly customers, friendly team members and managers
Long hours standing, can't stop saying "My Pleasure, " Not high pay
Chick fil a Front of House
A typical day is clock in, look at the board,go to assigned station, work at your assigned station,typically headset or window. A disadvantage is I am in the same position every week. Lack of communication between management and employees.
Coworkers
No advancement opourtunities
It good
It nice place to work if you are in school and if it you first time job it really help you see the work either you are black or white it good for people to Lear from each other.
Sometimes free lunch
To busy
management
the management was pretty bad, no real opportunities to grow . There was a lot of favoritism at the particular one that I worked at. The work was not worth the pay.
Good startup job
Part-time is a good option for anyone who wants to work during school. However, it is quick paced and could be stressful for some but the hours are flexible.
Productive & fast paced
Working at chick fil a was a good experience overall. It was busy all the time but it made the time go by quick. It was fast learning & I learned quality costumer service.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Had to take off piercings, even though I wasn’t working in the kitchen.
Good place
I worked on and off here for three years, and never saw growth really until one IM had faith in me, but he left and I never moved after that. That’s the only bad part, had to grow if management doesn’t like you. And it’s not that I was a bad worker, it’s just no one but him wanted to take the time to show me. Outside of that, it’s a really great environment, unless you work when the high schoolers do. Then it’s non stop gossip and drama. Overall I think everyone should work at chick fil a at least for a little while, because it builds character and quite honestly helps build you into a better person.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés