Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Daytona Beach, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Daytona Beach, FL18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 736 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made sure the environment was happy and fair to the employees. We were never short on staff. We got off at the exact time we were supposed to be let off. A lot of customers were satisfied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I got hired I was seeking a 2nd job & I found here & it was interesting working their .. It was fast paced & customers wanted alot all at once..
Pro érvek
Free meduim fountain drinks when on shift.
Manager
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone at Chick-Fil-A is always in very high spirits. We constantly motivate one another no matter how busy we are or what our day has been like. We work hard every day and do our best to keep positive attitudes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worse places to work. You get over looked Constantly and have to work like a dog. The manager ask just like the associates So there is no defined leader everyone just does what they want
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work. Company has a great upside and employees are given Sundays off! 401k is available to employees as well. Very adamant about customer service.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working a Chick-fil-A is fast-paced and often stressful when a rush comes through.The team however is very helpful and fun. It makes the day go by faster.
work environment
busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at Chick Fil A is face paced and noisy. However, the Team Members and Leadership are great! Everyone is close and although a lot of days are stressful, we make the best of them.
Pro érvek
50% off food. Great Work/Life Balance Easy to get a raise if you are an outstanding employee
Expensive Healthcare, Turnover rate is high
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at chick fil a
The whole work crew was awesome

The customers are fun

I would work there again

You should apply and experience it for your future job
Assistant Manager 01/2000 – 03/2003
 Accountable and responsible for the staff

 Oversaw daily operations / Scheduling

 Food preparation / cook / Cashier
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired at a supervisor level but never trained for anything other than cashiering. The GM never spoke to me unless I spoke to her first, never greeted anybody and never had a plan for me to accomplish the job I was hired for. The back of the house was a mess, but no one was interested in improving anything. This is a franchised restaurant and the owner calls the shots. There is very little oversight from corporate, so anything goes as far as cleanliness and management goes.
Food is OK but pricey.
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company practices an unspoken policy of advancing only young (under 25) people and avoiding hiring older (over 40) worker as much as possible. Workers receive no benefits of any kind and may work over 10 hours without a single break. All work is standing on concrete/tile floors, leading to leg and back problems. Most worker start out at or slightly above minimum wage (regardless of skills and experience) and only young workers earn increases. Many worker over 40 have worked for 5 or more years without a singe increase in pay.

Work is fast paced and hard, lots of heavy lifting. Coworkers pleasant and hard working for the most part.

Most management is too young and inexperienced, immature, poorly trained in employee handling, and advanced beyond their capabilities.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, reduced price meals
Kontra érvek
few or no breaks, high volume/high stress work atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management sucks they don't care about the employees or customers all they care about is their money and looks. The co workers were tired of all of it to the rudeness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good people to work with, good atmosphere. Overall good experience to work on my customer service skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learner not to take work personal and that not everyone cares the same about their work. People fussed, sometimes argued at the job. Lots of mind games being played.
enviornment, values, pay
Kontra érvek
communication, appreciation, not very equal
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job for me. It got me started in the work industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work, but you are treated as a high school employee, no matter what age you are.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Early a.m. shift left the rest of my day open for other opportunities.
Easy to follow training information (i.e. grids, scales , pamphlets).

Co-workers had some drama issues and liked to instigate a lot of immature gossip. I preferred working alone most days due to the female that loved to berate me, ultimately that lead to my decision to resign from Chic-Fil-A. I won't ever work there again!
free food
former employees negative attitudes
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always dealt with customers either dining room or drive thru
free lunches
Kontra érvek
sorts breaks and working with the mean manager