Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Davenport, IA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 109 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have been working there since april, and i still havent been taught basic stuff. they make you work 11 hours OUTSIDE with no break. we didnt have water one time, all the buisness around us closed, but we stayed open. the only drink we could serve was lemonade and tea, and we eventually ran out of those, and still stayed open. Most of the people are really nice and friendly, but there are also alot of people who judge you. They also dont respect you availability, and give you points if you dont show up to a shhuft you requested off.
half off once a shift, 10% for family
Kontra érvek
dont give many breaks, dont respect availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job so i don’t really remember much. The times that i do remember the management is great and they push employees to be better than the day before.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay for food service but not adequate enough to raise a family on. Great customers and mostly great employees! Decent place to work at while in school or as a stepping stone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management caused to problems such as leaving 30 min late. The pay was alright but the hours would start to lessen due to more people being hired. The pay should of been raised for the amount of work the managers would ask for.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-fil-A is a very popular fast food joint so that means as an employee you have to be able to work at a fast pace for a long period of time to go above and beyond customer expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is a great place to work. It helps teenagers, develop good work ethics as they work there, and has a good overall work environment regardless of your age.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for a number of years to supplement my full-time job. Wonderful place and I got every Sunday off! Good manager and good co-workers. Enjoyed the kitchen prep work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working up front can be challenging, but fun to interact with the customers. Also it is nice to work with a lot of down to earth people where we can get our work done, but still have fun and make some great people. I've learn a lot especially on how to handle myself with difficult customers. Management was great they help out a lot when it comes to working with your schedule whether if it is with your kids, school, or extra actives outside of work. The hardest part of the job is especially when your working part time it sometimes the hours you work and being put on with a lot of hours in one week then having not so many the next. The enjoyable part is again working with great people, getting Sundays off, and actives while working there.
Enjoyable people and flexibility
Kontra érvek
Strange hours, especially part timers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always taking care of the customers. Concerned and involved to help throughout the community without seeking praise or reward. Runs well, great management team.
Pro érvek
Great place to work if not your only source of income for your family
Kontra érvek
There just wasn't growth potential or pay increases to provide for a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good group of people to work with but the training was poor i did the best i could with every order. Built good professional relationships with my peers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most fun had in a work environment. Great first job to have. Great managerial staff. Opportunities to advance into management, if desired. Very polite and customer driven company.
Pro érvek
Great work culture, team oriented workforce.
Kontra érvek
Wages and lack of benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun working at a quick pace to meet consumer demand during lunch and night rushes. More jobs available than one would think in job fields such as marketing, operations, and human resources.
fast-paced environment
high turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a starting job at 15, it was a good job to have. The work was easy and my coworkers made the work fun! The food was good, and the customers were always so nice. It was a nice place.
Free lunch, breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be opening around 5:45 am to prep for Breakfast if you are the Operation manager Intern, for example, you have to follow and shadow the Director manager and help and learn as you going. Management is Ok, but it can improve. The workplace is great people are always happy. The hardest part about this job is if you work less than 6 hours a day you hardly have 15 minutes break depend on the time of the days if lunch time or dinner time is always busy! The most enjoyable part of the job is to get the chance to help people and give them the best costumers service they ever have in a restaurant. also get to eat free food at the end of your shift. Learn a ton of leadership and managerial skills. Great entry level job!
Pro érvek
Free Food, great people to work with, very respectful team, and always willing to help you and grow on in the bussines!
Kontra érvek
Fast pace, always moving and no breaks unless if you work more that 6 hours!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere is so lively and warm and all of the people I work with are like family to me. It's by far the best job I've had so far.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Marketing Director was fun, but left to go back to school! It was great place to work, Great people!