Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cumming, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working space for high schoolers. Very flexible with school and sports. Decent pay for a teenage job. Very busy and shifts go by fast. Free food on the clock!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
As any food business, working at Chick-fil-A can be stressful. But the customers were mostly kind and it was rewarding to be able to provide awesome experiences for them. The workplace feel is also tight-knit, you really do grow close with your co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment at this job is good. This company has good management and creates a good place for customers. Chick-fil-A highly values their customers and the community around them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work and I enjoyed the positive work environment and culture of working hard when needed but always working efficiently. Management was good, and fellow team members where fun to work with.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, and can do training during your lunch break.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bosses were great, coworkers were great, jobs were not very demanding. It was simple, easy work that can be done without extensive training that will put a little money in your pocket.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is tough and incredibly fast paced. Then again, when you're the most popular restaurant in the south east that's to be expected. A smile should always be on your face when working at chick fil a and you should give the best customer service.
Free food, great company
Kontra érvek
Busy, Hours, too many young employees, lots of first timers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good job as a first, I was able to advance and see myself as a leader in a job place. I meet amazing people and had a great support system through CFA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience for young teens and their first job. Wonderful management skills and benefits. Little pay, but still satisfying pay for first time employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a manager scream at me in front of customers. Was told not to have personal conversations on my break. When I reported the problems with the manager to the owner he said I was misunderstanding her screaming at me many times in front of lots of customers. I quit after very little time maybe three months and probably 5 people left before I did in those three months.
Free food
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the pace of the job, as it was demanding and required excellent work ethic and customer service skills. However, I took many peoples' shifts due to laziness, and I was never granted any days I asked off weeks in advance. The management was great, although there was a select handful of managers who were focused on the drama of their coworkers than they were benefiting us and maintaining the store.
Poor Flexibility
Great food. Great management. Good experiment. Helped me to grow as an employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place had great employees, management was wonderful! Hours were sometimes difficult to come by. Management made a effort to show concern for each individual employee's work and personal life. My best friends are all previous coworkers with me at CFA.
50% employee discount, free food on break, great location
Kontra érvek
few hours, too many employees