Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Crystal Lake, IL

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 994 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
productive work place
Very productive work place, I preferred and enjoyed working the morning shift, from 0600-1400. I prepped and made lemonade out of fresh lemons, and that was a work out! Prepared fresh biscuits and cookies, assisted on the hot-line during lunch hour, garnishing sandwiches, preparing buns through the toaster. Front of house operations included customer service, cash handling and food handling operations. Heavy lifting up to 30 pounds was expected every day. Replenishments of condiments, soda syrups, and other miscellaneous inventory was always expected without being asked. Side work was expected, if you were standing around doing nothing you would be asked to find work. I was referred to the job from another employer who knew the Assistant GM, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time at CFA.
Meal Compensation during shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits but long hours and low pay.
Overall Chick-fil-A has been a good place to work. I do recco end giving it a try for work but the pay is not good and only good for a first time job.
Pro érvek
Free meals and no work on Sundays
Kontra érvek
Long shifts, low pay, half hour breaks and can be very stressful.
christian and family oriented
excellent place to work
customers are friendly

the food is delicious

easy to get along with staff

its on the job training

they provide the uniform
free lunches
Fun Job but Stressful
This job can be really fun. You can learn some many things from this job. The fun part of this job is that you get free food! You can get an entree and a side. You also get soda or some other drinks, but not the dessert drinks. The hardest part of the job is accepting that the customer is always right, even though you are right sometimes. Another hard part is getting someone to pick up your shift if you need to take it off, sometimes people will pick up your shifts, but you should definitely make your work life work with school and outside life. Most ladies and some gentlemen would work in the front, the other gentlemen would be in the back working with food, dishes, and trash. This place is a great first job or a place to get some money and to start your work life.
Free lunches; great friendships
Kontra érvek
Customer service; agreeing with employees
Overall Great
Working at Chick-Fil-A was a great experience. There were some times where I felt disrespected by the manager, but it was okay. The hours never worked well for me because I was almost never scheduled which usually made me upset.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun workplace
Very fast paced, very tiring environment. Hectic situations cause alot of strife sometimes but the culture of the bussiness makes it kinda fun. The hardest part was the heat. I did learn how to have a work mindset because of the intense rushes we have and you will learn how to focus your energies to your work very effectively
Free meals
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, good values
Fun place to work, good values. Co-workers are good people, very stressful. Not for everyone. Enjoyable though, and free meal for every shift.
Great workplace
I was a manager here for about eight months. I loved everything about it. I had to open and close the store, handle money and take care of the schedule. My co-workers were amazing to work with. The only hard part about working for this job was I worked late hours and barely had any social life.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés