Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, GA

47 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 461 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing special, it was just a job I worked at with friends and got my job done, I enjoyed it for a long time but eventually got bored. I think it was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great environment to work in and you generally make friends with your shift members because it’s how you stay sane through your shift by leaning on each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally, working there was a amazing first job, I learned a lot and was able to push passed a lot of things I thought I couldnt do, however there is a certain quality to working there that makes the job slightly more difficult, but overall, a VERY good first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the worst environment i have ever worked in. They care more about the money than the health and safety of customers and employees. very disrespectful.
free food
Kontra érvek
always being called in on off days
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its was good but gets very stressful and they like forget about a pot of this management needs to be better.things in the store could of went smoother
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here . It was very family oriented and appropriate for all ages. The employees are all treated like family and treat eachother the same.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I rated this company so poorly because the hours could be so long no matter what you tell them your schedule is looking like. They are flexible sometimes but on the most part no. The good is having great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were very demeaning. I was never trained but expected to do numerous tasks; including preparing food. I was put into multiple difficult positions on my first day with no help. When I confronted them about it, they did not listen or respect my question. I want to believe not all Chick-fil-a's are like that, I have heard of better experiences coming from other locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic-Fil-A has underline racism problems with upper management and allows no flexibility in schedule almost similar to the army. Was very effective in teaching how not to lead. Thankful for advancing but unfortunately the higher you go the more problems you will come to realize.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am do her work me I'm trying full time I will be there next week and I will be there at least a great time with your family me you come over though door open
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a busy somewhat monotonous job sometimes, but you can make a real difference in the lives of others. The hardest part is sometimes where you can make the most difference and that is the people you serve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to grow. Management is well put together. Everyone is really like family and gets along. We went to Six flags last October as a group. It was fun. In the summer at the mall it’s a lot of business. Overall it’s a great start job and good company to grow with.
honestly none
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here as a high school was a great experience in the fast-food industry. Chik-fil-a is one of the top fast-food restaurants in the country and for a very good reason- efficient workers. The culture of this workplace breeds hard working and caring employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s not a bad place to work at there’s a lots of opportunity for growth and learning how to become a leader and lead a team. There’s it up’s and down’s the work is fast paced and can be very stressful at time there’s time where you will go nonstop from the time you come in until you leave for the day . For the most part your coworkers become like a second family which make the busy days go by much faster and a plus is the food you get when on break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
when i worked there it started off great i loved my job and i looked forward to going to work but after a while i got a little fed up with the management being petty and spitefull but i put up with it for a while until i went through a tramatic experience (not at work) and i started suffering from PTSD and depression so when i came to work i wasnt smiling as much and the management had an attitude with me about it and insisted hat i put in my resignation or they would fire me for not smiling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was great. Everything was always clean and flowed properly. However, there wasn't enough pay. I would had stayed if they payed me more money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is great but I do not feel appreciated as a worker and have been working for this company for 2 years and have not been offered a raise yet. The amount of work I put into this job and the amount of pay I receive does not match.
Free break food
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a first job, great environment, very nice people over all great experience and real good for advancement and they work with you on scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did love this job. The work staff was always positive and your shift went by fast because of how busy Chick-Fil-A gets during the day. The food is amazing and the customers are just as nice and friendly as the staff.
Free food if worked 5 hours or moe
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you worked more than your shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never ever work here. You fake it util you make it or like me fake it until you break it. its horrible being nice to stupid people who are jerks anyways. I couldnt wait to leave here. You arent treated well either i was dehydrated everyday and never wanted to be there again. good luck.
free lunches
ONE BREAK PER DAY
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is committed to customer service, which drives all interactions throughout a typical day. Through this company I learned to multi-task, sell products/services effectively, and build strong customer relationships.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés