Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, GA

40 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 935 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Poor management
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, november 4.
Managers were very demeaning. I was never trained but expected to do numerous tasks; including preparing food. I was put into multiple difficult positions on my first day with no help. When I confronted them about it, they did not listen or respect my question. I want to believe not all Chick-fil-a's are like that, I have heard of better experiences coming from other locations.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-Workers Are great everything else is subjective
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, szeptember 29.
Chic-Fil-A has underline racism problems with upper management and allows no flexibility in schedule almost similar to the army. Was very effective in teaching how not to lead. Thankful for advancing but unfortunately the higher you go the more problems you will come to realize.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and a positive work attitude
Food Prep and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, augusztus 16.
It is a busy somewhat monotonous job sometimes, but you can make a real difference in the lives of others. The hardest part is sometimes where you can make the most difference and that is the people you serve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to grow
Cashier/Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, augusztus 16.
It’s a great place to grow. Management is well put together. Everyone is really like family and gets along. We went to Six flags last October as a group. It was fun. In the summer at the mall it’s a lot of business. Overall it’s a great start job and good company to grow with.
honestly none
Fun place
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, július 22.
Working here as a high school was a great experience in the fast-food industry. Chik-fil-a is one of the top fast-food restaurants in the country and for a very good reason- efficient workers. The culture of this workplace breeds hard working and caring employees.
A great start job.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, július 19.
Overall it’s not a bad place to work at there’s a lots of opportunity for growth and learning how to become a leader and lead a team. There’s it up’s and down’s the work is fast paced and can be very stressful at time there’s time where you will go nonstop from the time you come in until you leave for the day . For the most part your coworkers become like a second family which make the busy days go by much faster and a plus is the food you get when on break.
2,0
Chick-fil-a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, június 10.
when i worked there it started off great i loved my job and i looked forward to going to work but after a while i got a little fed up with the management being petty and spitefull but i put up with it for a while until i went through a tramatic experience (not at work) and i started suffering from PTSD and depression so when i came to work i wasnt smiling as much and the management had an attitude with me about it and insisted hat i put in my resignation or they would fire me for not smiling
Lovely Team
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, május 26.
Working here was great. Everything was always clean and flowed properly. However, there wasn't enough pay. I would had stayed if they payed me more money.
Okay for a first job
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, május 16.
The job is great but I do not feel appreciated as a worker and have been working for this company for 2 years and have not been offered a raise yet. The amount of work I put into this job and the amount of pay I receive does not match.
Free break food
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and fun workplace
Line/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA 319042019, április 22.
Great place for a first job, great environment, very nice people over all great experience and real good for advancement and they work with you on scheduling
Loved this job!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, január 7.
I did love this job. The work staff was always positive and your shift went by fast because of how busy Chick-Fil-A gets during the day. The food is amazing and the customers are just as nice and friendly as the staff.
Free food if worked 5 hours or moe
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you worked more than your shift
1,0
extremely stressful
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, november 26.
Never ever work here. You fake it util you make it or like me fake it until you break it. its horrible being nice to stupid people who are jerks anyways. I couldnt wait to leave here. You arent treated well either i was dehydrated everyday and never wanted to be there again. good luck.
free lunches
ONE BREAK PER DAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Strong Culture
Manager of Operations and Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, október 30.
Chick-fil-A is committed to customer service, which drives all interactions throughout a typical day. Through this company I learned to multi-task, sell products/services effectively, and build strong customer relationships.
Loved the environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, szeptember 5.
Loved working here but didn’t like that I didn’t have possible advancement. I did have some issues here but I loved my job ! I looked forward to going to work regardless. I recommend Chick Fil a to people everyday and would always go back.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and long breaks.
Certain fellow employees
fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, szeptember 1.
It was a great place for you to start working if you have never worked before. They do try to treat you fairly. When i got pregnant i worked there for as long as i could before being on my feet to long would hurt my back. Another thing was they wanted me to lift heavy things and being pregnant i couldn't. Overall it is a great starter job.
free lunch, discount prices
Kontra érvek
short breaks, always on your feet in uncomfortable shoes
Fun, Fast Paced place with amazing workers
Cashier and Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 26.
It was an amazing experience working at chick fil a. My manager was very understanding when I had to be late for work, or had to call out due to my pregnancy. The coworkers were OUTSTANDING to work with. We all had so much fun together. Managers and Owner made it easy and fun to work in a comfortable environment
Free lunches
short breaks
3,0
Unfair system of advancements
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 1.
Not all are the same, but one in particular is not a good workplace at all. I worked at the same CFA for +2 years and did everything I could for the company, never got written up, and put the company above anything else, yet I still get paid less than some high school juniors who have not even worked their for 5 months. The thing the all have in common is they are best friends with management, while I was not. Promotions are all based on friendships. The operator also uses a system he calls "encouragement through punishment" in which we basically have any benefits taken away until some area is improved. We then get the benefit back for a few weeks and then he takes it away for another reason.
Pro érvek
Other employees are very friendly
Kontra érvek
Not really any benefits whatsoever
I miss it
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 24.
A typical day includes greeting customers, striving for excellence through food and service, pairing with customers, and showing hospitality at it's finest. I learned how to work with customers in the most delightful and courteous of ways. The communication and hospitality skills I learned while working here are implemented daily. The management was organized, professional, and understanding. Workplace culture was positive and enjoyable. The hardest part of the job included closing the machines down at night. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy and building relationships and foundations with them.
3,0
Fast Pace
Team Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, április 5.
Working for CFA was great, but definitely a demanding job. I began as running the front cash register and ended as a team trainer, so there is great place if you're seeking to grow in a company.
Overall a great experience
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, március 7.
The CFA environment is very encouraging and uplifting! I love working here! Even though the two stores I worked for were new stores, they both over came the slow drought and everyone loved the new locations!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van